So when are you gonna get those cloth seats shampoo'd Veeky Forums? Can't keep it holding on forever, can you?

So when are you gonna get those cloth seats shampoo'd Veeky Forums? Can't keep it holding on forever, can you?

i just use baby wipes on my leather seats

first I'd need a car for that

>wiping off your girl's pee pee stains when you refuse to stop for a restroom break on purpose
SNIIIIFFFFFFFF

>implying i don't have a steam cleaner for the express purpose of keeping my seats nice and clean with regular maintenance

I did it myself because I'm not a helpless elderly woman

you obviously let that twingo do all the work you lazy bastard

Did it two months ago

this is why you pay people to do stuff, guys

THERE IS A SPIDER ON YOUR SHOULDER

>have ciggie burns on my seat and carpet because previous owner was a fucktard

How to reupholster seats?

>So when are you gonna get those cloth seats shampoo'd
No need to buy one of those cheap portable spot-cleaning machines at walmart or target if the area to be cleaned is small. Empty out your wet-dry vac and clean the tank of dust. You don't want dirt and water to mix and create a germy slurry that is hard to get rid of.

Without a spot cleaning machine, it becomes slightly more tricky to not over saturate and get the padding wet. So don't spray too much. First, pre-treat with alcohol spray like 50% rubbing alcohol. Very lightly as you don't want to soak into the padding. It is just to loosen up the surface dirt and grease since the alcohol helps break protein bonds that soap has a problem.

Now turn on the wetdry vac and with a spray bottom of diluted cleaning solution, spray and immediately suck up the liquid out of the fabric. Follow with a water rinse to remove any cleaning solution from the fabric.

100% honest here.
I just go to car wash throwtowel over dash and mid tunnel and open all doors and just spray the seats off.

sure its wet wet a few days but I do this only in the summer and it dries so fast its not funny.

I do not have power seats If I did I prob would not do this but yeah, It works great they look like new again.

what if i have heated seats? wont that fuck with my chair?

yeah dont do it if you have power seats of any option.
mine are base seats mech operated adjustments.

Seats are actually pretty clean because Mossy Oak seat covers being on for years and years.

>tfw no southern waifu

what about da floors nibba

Why would I know the details of my car valet's job?

I chucked.

I just wash my ass.

What seats are those

02/03 WRX, there's also a black/grey version if you don't want the blue.

Damn i dont think they will fit in my fairlady z