What are some fast and good looking cars for under 60k? New only and the 0-60 can't be more than 4.2 seconds

What are some fast and good looking cars for under 60k? New only and the 0-60 can't be more than 4.2 seconds

No Chevy by the way, Chevy is shit. Caddy is ok though

M2

Used Tesla. GG ICE cucks

>Tremec 6 speed manual (viper transmission)
>0-60 in 4.2 seconds
>3-mode electronic blistein suspension
>6-piston Brembo brakes w/15.4 inch rotors
>485 hp/475 lb-ft 6.4 L V8

Seems like your best bet

>dodge
Yeah no. I don't want a boat

For your price range and 4.2 Second mark, you ain't got much of a choice.

>70-0 in 152 ft
>0.95 g on skid pad

How exactly is it a boat?

fuck off you non car person we arnt your fucing army why the fuck dont your go fuck off to reddit or better yet google and fucking find out yourself

>New only
>0-60 in 4.2 seconds or less
>No Chevy or Dodge
>Under 60K USD
good luck faggot

M2 is nice but its fugly

They look MUCH better in person

It's not my favorite looking bmw but by God I want one simply because of how fun they are to drive, also this. I've seen a few in person and they look much better than in photos.

wow this is good value for a bmw. will have better build quality than the corvette which is overall a better car but the m2 will win on looks/build quality (important for daily driving)

Lad you can get a barely used 2017 model for 45k, I am fucking getting one as my next car.

have you tried steering one of them, they're boats

audi s4

Their resale value is that shit? Is the m4 resale complete shit too?

BMW has a 90% resale value after 3 years so don't listen to him

I don't know, I just saw a 2017 m2 on craigslist with like 15k miles for 45k. All options and m decals too.

Must be stolen or been in a major wreck

>unreliable as fuck

Camaro SS 1LE or M2
>inb4 Chevy is shit

It's an ATS-V with a V8

Something about that grille looks familiar...

Jesus, all the people here willing to pony up so much money for bmw reliability specially on expensive performance version. No thanks their great cars on paper (or forza gran turismo for the busriders) and to drive but as soon as things start to break down and they will just like any other car it will be twice as expensive and far more things will break than other brands and cost more to fix. Last but not least maintenance also expensive to do. While there are warranties etc, i rather be driving my car and have it in my driveway than at the shop for 1 week or longer out of the month every few months.