Has. there ever been a bigger racing embarrassment than this...

Has. there ever been a bigger racing embarrassment than this? Gm's top dog gets its shit pushed in by a v6 f150 on national television.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=opGa1AUeVtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jh-FvCggW_w
youtu.be/NJylUpzQ-iQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FJAiZVuC3YI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. Any Porsche. If GM is so shitty why is a $70k grocery getter faster than a $270k Ferrari?

youtube.com/watch?v=opGa1AUeVtQ

reliability

Right.... 6 miles is still more than 0.

youtube.com/watch?v=jh-FvCggW_w

looool

Right here lol

>butthurt gm fangirls avoiding this thread
BWAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAJAJAJAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHQHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAJAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHQHAHQHJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

>caring about American cars at all
Burger fatboxes are shit

>This Obsessed
Your tears are delicious

AMR-One
GTR-LM

I greatly appreciate that we can still have performance brand wars in this day and age

>Has. there ever been a bigger racing embarrassment than this?
this but unironically

Amazing

youtu.be/NJylUpzQ-iQ

How about that time Nissan made an LMP1 that was slower than an LMP2 and let gamers drive it at LeMans?

>racing embarrassment
>still wins the championship

Stay eternally mad, Ford cucks.

>a bigger racing embarrassment than this?

What said.

>Spend untold millions
>Plan to enter the car in WEC
>Fucking slow as balls
>Drop out of WEC
>Cancel the whole LMP1 program entirely

Shit, I should've given this WEBM the filename of "Every time I think of the GT-R losing to the AE86 I bawl my eyes out, Its just not fair". Alternatively, remake that pic with a bunch of pictures of /bestboy/

That nip fucked another nip, so this end the Deltawing program. Blame nips for that.

youtube.com/watch?v=FJAiZVuC3YI

>when your Nissan pretends to be a CLK-GTR

I'll never understand brand whores, what's next, you're going to start posting pictures of where someone's finger went through the roll of charmin and got shit all over it?

>2017
>NOT USING COTTONELLE
>ISHYGDDT

the real embarrassment is that they didn't manage to make a working hybrid fwd V6 car
and then honda showed us that they can't do a turbo hybrid V6 either
why are nips so bad at engineering ?

>A fucking Camaro
Nissan just got it's shit kicked in by a land barge that you can't see out of, how will they ever recover?

It is CLR, not CLK-GTR.