ace-infinity.bngames.net/

>
infbuild.sorairo.pictures/#011n010001010000000000000001

>
youtu.be/y0Kyw7xXFvg

>
asm.aceinf.glasscore.net/

>
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eP07-JbjTjXkD5nQlNkC0I8WidP_AXD1K4S9jESx-Jk/edit?usp=sharing

>179992940
FINALLY A FUCKING 0

YES

GOTEM

>ZERO fag has to fight Gelb in an F-117

I hope he channels his inner stealth for this

there better be a rip for that music from the AC7 demo. it reminds me of AC6

FUCK STEALTH
AMERIKA STRONG
AMERIKA PROUD

ayy lmao

he should post a youtube video of it
>fighter pilot wants to die for 15 minutes

They can't hit you if they can't see you

they can hit you if they can fire fucking backwards

I knew it was inevitable lol. Let me eat some lunch and then I'll be back for stealthing. I can also actually record and post to YT if ya'll want.

praying that the stealth actually works for this flight

go for it, record that shit. We believe in you user.
Remember that you'll end up doing Zero with the Nighthawk too

no
Zero in a Morgan with ECM

No, Zero must be done in F-1 with Special livery and RCL, for maximum Touhou.

DO IT

God that almost sounds fun.
How doable is it to splash planes with the RCL?

Alternatively, Excalibur. Must have lazors.

RCL-only is probably impossible, but I did it normally on Ace once.
You can try hitting RCLs during the third phase. Also, F-1 is the most maneuverable starter because dat yaw.

>it's taking ZERO fag this long

Dat Gelb tho

cause zero fag is taking too long, lets discuss other shit
whats the fastest time youve guys beaten Gauntlet in (missiles thou, not the guided laser of murder and instant win bullshit)?

I actually haven't gotten started yet, you fucking Belkans. I'm taking off now though.

12 minutes with berkut

oh yeah, forgot to add my best was 8:51 in the F-15C

So Gelb was a bunch of pushovers. Took em down in less than 60 seconds. Stealth stronk. Next mission is Bastion.

NANI??

(X) Doubt

In any case, rollan for Sorcerer S/MTD on Merc agen.

5:21 in a F-22

I'm uploading the video now, my connection is not the best so it'll be awhile. It's only 10 minutes long though.

Fucking bet, you double Belkan. I've got the video proof so, you'll see. Please note time stamp of 8:40 for the start of the Gelb dogfight.

you're going to be in stealthdimensional space for the rest of this run if I can help it

And Mission Accomplished at 9:25

If runs can have any meaning in a place like this.

I did 6:46 in an SU-37 with FAEB.

F-1

Good fucking lord you overstealthed them to death

>If runs can have any meaning in a place like this.
the secret symbols on my keyboard blaze

Draken!

Fastest time is 5:06 with an Su-37.

Looks like stealth is king after all, sorry for doubting you buddy.

Rolling for Sorcerer S/MTD on Merc once again.

F4

Silber skin with napalm as well.

Oooo nice choice. What ACE style?

Knight.

>Val finally gets one

Unlike some people I'm only voting once per mission.

Maaaaan I fucking hate Napalm

no u

Something something smell something something morning

Rolling for MiG-31 on Merlon.

Seconded

Need dat speed to outrun Excalibur

thirded because i tried to get it on Gelb city

Taking a break, be back later

F-4

Fourthed your engines with wings

Nah, nah. EA-6B with ECM pods and SP color.
On the A2A mission.

Damn /aceg/ has gotten some rocket fuel going on, haven't seen it this active in ages. Brings a tear to my eye.

When is

End of the nuclear bomber intercept mission. When Belka nukes themselves.

ac5, 3rd to last mission or 2nd

Fifthed the steel brute
We're mostly just rolling for planes for some guy right now. Also, a wave of new AC7 news just passed, we'll be as dry as always in a while.

Isn't it great? Truly the best general on Veeky Forums.

>pessimism and optimism in consecutive posts

it's almost artistic

What's a good Ace Combat to start with if I want to get into the series? I was thinking of picking up 5.

4,5 and 0. always

start with 4

I personally believe 04 is the best starting point.

Alright, I'll pick up 4 first. Thanks guys

4, 5, 0 in that order. 6 is pretty good too if you've got a 360.

4, 5 and 0 and in that order
4's gameplay feels a lot heavier and tighter than the other two, while 5's feels a bit loose and allows a little freedom being the middle ground of the two while 0 is really quick and loose in its gameplay

>there will never be a re-release of AC6 with 60 FPS

Mission accomplished. By popular demand I'll play Merlon with the MiG-31. 0 will decide AA, A2G/AA, or A2G.

A2G

Seconded

Doesn't really matter tbqh. Any of the PS2 ones are great.

Depends on what you prefer. 4 is pretty grounded in it's story, 5 is a lot more /m/ and Zero is a bit of a war documentary.

Gameplay changes as the other's said.

Not 0, it's a prequel that's intended to be a prequel as it references a fuckton of stuff from other games and not the other way round. 5 and 4 are both great starting points, then Zero after these two.
6, X and AHL (remake of 2) are the second wave, slightly down on quality but that's not saying much as they're still excellent, just with quirks. All three require a separate console for just one title- X360, PSP (emulatable) and 3DS respectively; 6 has weaker story than the holy trinity and a lot of lost content (in particular, Ace of Aces and ridiculous DLC planes) and other two are handheld titles with appropriate handheld visuals. X2, Assault Horizon and Infinity are set in real world and are kinda disappointing in a lot of ways. X2 has janky physics and a lot of bullshit scripted events and plain boring missions, but also features some of the most over the top shit in Ace Combat overall. Infinity is a forever unfinished online grindfest/pay to win, needs PS3 for one game. Assault Horizon is just shit.
Then there's the original PS1 trilogy. 1 is a very 90s game, not really Ace Combat apart from name and being a plane shooty game. 2 is the first Ace Combat to channel the Ace Combat spirit, has a 3DS remake in AHL. 3 is an oddball, being a futuristic game with a branching storyline and anime cutscenes. JP version that is, US version is castrated; JP was recently translated. Weaker physics than other two PS2 titles but planes and story make up for it.

5 and 7 are shit because you play as Oseans

20 minutes, A2G as requested.

Let's be fair here, the references in Zero can be pretty much ignored, the only big one is the war anyhow. You'll get just as much enjoyment out of it. But yeah, I'd also suggest going with 5 first of the two if you have the choice.

t. someone that started with X and then Zero.

Mentioning X2 in the same sentence as AH is just mean. The bosses were fun, except for the last one, and those were what most of X2 was in the end.

Also, spacing user. That was really hard to read.

Isn't it time for you to nuke yourself Belka?

dont you have some nukes to drop on yourself?

>except for the last one
are you implying you didn't like the bullshit physics of MUH HONOR MUH PRIDE MUH LIFE

THANKS FOR RUINING YESTERDAY'S MATCH YOU CUNT

BELKA ANNEX WHEN

I remember just being annoyed that they gave him an MG for some pseudo Pixy bullshit, but then never made him go for head ons or anything. Just made it needlessly difficult.

And I could never get behind their fighter design, but that's another story.

>couldn't get behind the fighter design

Same, thought the Varcolac was ugly as fuck

>tfw started at 5 and it ruined 4 for me
>Maneuvering planes in 4 was like turning a boat for me because I got used to 5's controls
>As a result, 4 is my least played AC game even though it's an amazing game
I'm sorry /aceg/

I think it's mostly the cockpit design and placement. it could work, if they just gave it a regular bubble or some F-5/Fishbed type thing where it goes into the back of the plane then it would probably look better.

It's just the front that fucks it up for me.

Makes 4 a hell of a lot easier though, really simple to get behind enemies and rape them with the cannon in Comona I found out yesterday.

But then going to 6's supermaneuverability kinda fucked me over. That Berkut was something.

MiG-31 going fast actually got me killed because I couldn't turn out of the laser in time. Had to brake and turn hard to really avoid it. Fast was not a benefit in this case.

What do we pull Excalibur out of the stone with?

Let's go with the Rafale

F15, Cipher livery.

Make sure to give it the final blow with XMAAs

Morgan, Merc Skin, Merc Playstyle

Prowler

>6
>slightly down on quality
I'll fite u m8
unless you're talking about story quality

Oh fuuuuuuuck hahahaha. ACE style?

Mercenary with Mercenary Color

here we go

Rolling for F/A-18E for maximum warcrimes for BURN HOFFNUNG TO THE GROUND. A2G loadout, blue aggressor skin.

Rolling for any plane you want to burn Hoffnung to the ground, but it HAS to carry napalm. Merc style

There's totally going to be a mission at the end of AC7 where we fly inside the lighthouse.

Am I slowpoking and it was obvious to everyone else?

We had it come up a few times.

The best idea so far was that we would fly down the elevator as it gets fucked up, evading debris and perhaps chasing someone else.

so basically a vertical version of the tunnel chase in AC5?

>tfw bullets do 23-33 damage on ace
>glatisant is 75% bullets
fuck my life i just want this mission to end

I'd imagine that to play out like the second Death Star run, running from the blaze and the tower falling apart, but with more boss fighting.

Or perhaps just dogfighting your way around and down the lighthouse.