/svg/ - Shadowverse General

1ST BIRTHDAY CARD POPULARITY POLL
shadowverse.com/news/important/news-0120

VOTE HERE
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/875666885588639744

NEW EXPANSION: WONDERLAND DREAMS
shadowverse.com/cardpack/wonderlanddreams/
OFFICIAL SITE IS UP

Part 2 of the anniversary has begun, log in daily for 5 free packs a day, link below for information regarding which ones.
shadowverse.com/news/important/news-0115

All cards info (so far):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UCa5IN0zZVWRTmZGcSjWpykIi1QR8j-c60fqE9qFb-Q/edit?usp=sharing

Crystal sale going on: £74.99 for 7500 crystals (can purchase up to 3x)

Sleeves/Emblems from older seasons are avaible once again for Crystals
>Bellringer, Urd, Liza, Elana, Otohime's Guards

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Tool for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/cFugs2Mm

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1SiylvmFI_8?t=1m2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cowtit lovers

/ourguy/

Vote for her!

Literally who?

What the hell happened to my craft?

Dorothy is not a titcow.

>t. shadownigger

The devs are trying to keep you down because combo is the only mechanic that actually requires skills to play it right.

Post elf

They nerfed Homecoming and killed PtP.

and who said that?

Isabelle and Magisa are disgusting udder monsters

B-cup & above = cowtits

And her

Crafts are taking turns being bullshit

Forest was winning with a gold card and not the legendary flashy effects so they needed to be nerfed. Don't you love losing games to Eachtar, Oroborus, Bahamut, and other such amazing cards?

>I'm gay
ok

What do you mean?
You can still heal for 9+9+9 + XX aka shadows
You can still ward spam
You can still cheap removal
You can still storm for 23 damage with roaches or 11 with wardens
You can still do 18 damage with wolfbolt

I actually did. She was so great in T2 back when I actually played it I developed a crush on her

>shadow hates cowtits when they have Nep
How do you even manage to breathe and exist at the same time, being this retarded?

Here's your reply.

>A
Perfect
>B
A little big but still nice
>C
Getting disgusting
>D
Fetish shit
>E
What the fuck are you doing
>EE
not even human

kill yourself pedonigger

Wow, forest is so OP! No wonder it is the most played class and with 60% winrate!

Elves are the best

That is my favorite arisa, she is so happy!

REVERT HOMECOMING NERF

You need to have hope for the two unrevealed silvers to be legendary tier broken.

Post meme wins.

Not my fault knife ears need 5 minutes to count 1+1

I think it is fine up until C, it is D where it gets truly disgusting.

And also harvest festival nerf.

Why? It will only feed the roach memes which Forest has become reliant on.

REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR ALBERT
>SWORDS ONLY WINCON
>CARRIED THE CRAFT ALL ALONE
>NOT WAIFUBAIT
>USED IN EVERY DECK
>EXTREMELY ICONIC
>WILL FORCE ALL FEMALES TO HAVE PAIZURI HOLES IN THEIR UNIFORMS

It's not played because you can't OTK on turn 7 anymore so all the roachshitters won't play anything else.

Can someone link me this guy's Twitter?

What is that 0/6 card? What does it do?

laelia

Poor poor bullied roachnigger.
He only has infinite healing and infinite storm damage
How will the poor bullied roachnigger ever compete?
Poor poor bullied roachnigger.

Pretty sure forest main are still playing them and all the bandwagoner already move on to shadow and dragon, so I don't understand the logic of your sentence.

But yesterday /svg/ told me turn 7 wins were standard.

OK faggots, I want to play rune. I have 1 merlin, 1 daria and 1 pascale (thanks, anniversary packs). I'm not really willing to craft any more legendaries right before the expansion so I was wondering if there's any deck I could play. Doesn't need to be top tier since I'm currently D3, playing just for fun. I've been playing D-Shift (with only 1 D-Shift) up to this point but I want to make use of my other rune legendaries if possible.
Is there any way to fit Daria into DShift, or is the risk of discarding the combo too high?

An old one.

These girls are dressed like sluts.

Forest nerfs destroy decks while other classes get a slap on the wrist. Couple this with getting fuck all for THREE expansions and Forest is a dead craft. Just play whatever braindead flavour of the expansion shit is T0 at the moment until they decide skill based decks should have high winrates when played well.

Wonderful isn't it

dumb elfposter

Do not reply to him, newfriend.

They're not sluts if thats their official military uniform.

I like their hats more than anything. I think we need more males dressed like sluts in this game for diversity though.

>At the end of my rope
>Dire bond draw enables the second topdeck for bloody mary to steal the game
Jesus fucking christ

>winning on turn 7
That's very late game

>Nerfed time and time again
>Still manage to find some way to make the class work with great insight into the game
>Devs decided to not give forest anything and make Anomaly shit just to spite on us
>Pulled through ToG as the lowest play rate winrate class

We won't let this expansion discourage us. With all these unfair treatment no one has the right to complain about us if they finally gave us anything workable or we figured out the meta for ourselves.

What a well thought intelligent deck for smart people
>lmao just play everything on random targets randomly

>T7 OTK
Just go second and nut into 2 EPM, 1 Guidance, and 3 roach bro.

Craft your 3rd shift

You'll never want to discard your hand and whatever you get wont be spellboosted enough to help. You can use your 1 daria as a recharger in conjuring force. Just throw the pascale in your aggro dirt list.

Conspiracy cannot stop the greatest race forever!

The only unfair treatment is nerfing an innocent Gobu instead of the actual problem

They should have put Kaguya as well in the leader poll. She's literally the Aegis tamer.

I tried making that deck work but couldn't. It feels good when it works though. I had more success with pure Dshift enchanted sword but that was early into the release when everyone was memeing.

please tell me about your """skilled""" deck

Don't forget
>Altered fate makes PtP Forest too strong at high skill levels due to fairy generation
>"Should we make it banish your hand instead?"
>"No, just ruin their core tools."

but that's only 7dmg bro

you retard

>Nerf in Standard
>Nerf in DE
>Nerf in RoB (not even forest card - Gobu is neutral)
>Nothing is ToG
>almost nothing in WoD (Beauty and the Beast requires Looking Glass setup and it's not even a class-based card)

Just now.

So this is the true power of JO Dragon.

you died nigga

What do you mean ruin their core tools? People stop playing PtP for 2 big reason, BAHAMUT and the fact goblin roach was faster.

Not my win but still a good one.

Isn't it only 16 damage?

youtu.be/1SiylvmFI_8?t=1m2s

Every hour an elf is beaten or abused. They suffer alone and terrified waiting for someone to help. Hi I'm Sarah McLachlan, please say you will be the answer for an inocent elf that is suffering right now, a cute elf that needs your help. Please call cygames now or go online and send the SPCE (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Elves) a monthly gift. For just 19.99 a month you will help rescue elves from their abusers, provide healing salves, nuts and leaves for food, tree houses, and most importantly love. Call and join in the next 30 minutes and we will send you the picture of an elf whose smile you helped protect. This is your chance to say "I wont sit by and let the elf genocide take away everything great about Shadowverse"

>JO
>followers

JO Dragon isn't really a bad idea anymore since you can literally JO and play Grimnirs back to back to back.

>thinking...
>Dragon Oracle
>there is no one else I'd like to lose to!!!

>Thinking I died
>Not seeing lethal
This is the bloody climax!

Why the forest hate? Forest was never unfair to other class as forest always plays on board. They don't generate power on board out of vacuum or kill your board with only 1 card. All the moves are quite clear and even roach requires many cards to reach its potential.

Protect elf!

Harvest Festival and Homecoming.

>shadowverse
>skill

Fucking remove grimnir from this shit game already.

nah

>Conceding when you have lethal

Bloodfed damages your leader too so it deals 2 damage with Mary. I won't call you stupid because I was missing that point at first too.

>missing the joke
dragoncucks are brainlets that only think about ramping

I need a concede.

Thanks fampai.
One card that I hear is really good and I don't have is Levi, but I honestly can't see the appeal of him. I understand that the crimson sorcery is really good, but isn't he too unreliable with the evolve requirement? Isn't disaster witch a decent alternative to it? It is a bit clunky and I guess it kinda screws your curve up but it's only 2 or 3 cards and you don't normally play Levi on 2 anyway.
I guess I'll be crafting my second Shift now and waiting until after the 5 standard packs to craft the third one as well.
Could I get an aggro dirt list as well?

You are right here you cock guzzling attention whore.
Shadowverse literally takes absolutely no skill, it is as braindead as you can get, especially when it is compared to other tcgs, which more interactive and have actual depth to them.
Shadowverse sucks ass.

>comparing disaster witch to Levi
he's called le oldman of balance for a reason
if you run a Rune deck without Levi you should seriously consider another game