/nintyg/ - Nintendo General: no Mother 3 lmao Edition

This is a general for the discussion of the Nintendo consoles and games released on them, as well as Nintendo games on mobile.
Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /mk8g, /smm/

>Important News
「!」Nintendo will support 3DS beyond 2018: uk.ign.com/articles/2017/06/15/e3-2017-nintendo-will-support-3ds-beyond-2018
「!」Super Mario Odyssey - Sand Kingdom & New Donk City Demonstration: youtube.com/watch?v=t92phCwLJVw
「!」Metroid: Samus Returns (Metroid 2 remake) announced for Nintendo 3DS: youtu.be/UhOx-FpEAQk
「!」Xenoblade 2 - Demonstration: youtube.com/watch?v=NfGk6VMcJsw
「!」Metroid Prime 4 announced, made by talented new development team: nintendoeverything.com/retro-not-working-on-metroid-prime-4-made-by-talented-new-development-team/
「!」Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle is a real thing: nintendoeverything.com/mario-rabbids-kingdom-battle-day-1-edition-listed-on-walmart/
「!」New fighter Blade Strangers coming to Switch: nintendoeverything.com/new-fighter-blade-strangers-coming-to-switch-characters-from-code-of-princess-cave-story-kawase/
「!」Anonymous;Code announced for Switch: nintendoeverything.com/anonymouscode-announced-for-switch/

>Upcoming Releases
JP - nintendo.co.jp/schedule/index.html
NA - nintendo.com/games/coming-soon/
PAL - nintendo.co.uk/Games/Upcoming-Games/Upcoming-Games-753286.html

>New 3DS XL vs New 2DS XL vs 2DS Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Charts
Switch - amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2017/02/amiibo-igcc-switch1.jpg?w=646
3DS - amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/amiibo-igcc-3ds3.jpg?w=646
Wii U - amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/amiibo-igcc-wiiu4.jpg?w=646

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Other urls found in this thread:

missoulian.com/news/local/like-a-jet-engine-winding-up-bitcoin-center-s-noise/article_30553c7c-91f6-59bd-b11e-25e5d0c21554.html
gamefaqs.com/boards/189706-nintendo-switch/74855981
gamefaqs.com/boards/189706-nintendo-switch/75168950
nintendotoday.com/splatoon-2-resolution-upped-to-1080p/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One will protect you, the rest will try to hack you, which one do you choose?

fifth from the right

50 YEARS OLD

>recommended games list

version 200 yay

Would you are selves recommend the following?

>Team Kirby Clash Deluxe
>Elliot Quest
>Punch Club
>Mario Sports Superstars
>Maplestory 3DS: The Girl of Destiny 【Recently got a fan translation and I don't know if it's actually a good game】

>Dasshutsu Adventure Zetsubou Yousai 【JP】
>MEGAMI MEGURI 【JP】
>Puyo Puyo Chronicle 【JP】 (can it be played without JP knowledge?)
>Momotaro Dentetsu 2017 【JP】

>Metroid Prime: Federation Force
>Recommended
why

Guaranteeed replies
People here played it around release and liked it, I personally played some of it and it was fine.

Are there any other Power Moons in New Donk City that I've missed?

Zinoto is overrated

best girl coming thru

Do you guys feel like the Switch "started?"

ARMS is cool, but it seems like an appetizer to me. Splatoon 2 is probably the Switch's first "big" game.

So which was worse:
Other M or Federation Force?

It'll start when Rocket League comes out.
FedForce is, at least, a decent game.

Federation Force isn't even a bad game, it's a pretty good co-op romp for what it is. I think now that the series is in a better place and rejuvenated, people are gonna look back at it more fondly ala Prime Pinball and the likes, rather than through sensational drama.

The ideas for Other M just didn't stick though, no matter how you look at it.

Other M>Hunters>Fed force

nice to see that people have settled down about it since it got released

i dont have it but if people are still playing it then you can color me interested about it

>9 posters. The samefagging is killing me.

I actually deleted it from my 3DS a few weeks ago, sorry user.

Sorry I would but Nintendo banned me from online lol

well still

if it was fun than its worth keeping an eye on to see if it drops in price

and shame on you,

Yeah I deserve it, but at least I "experienced" the game and gave it a try, I wouldn't have paid for it if I had to, in all honesty.

The only time I ever felt bad for 3DS piracy was when the Rhythm Heaven Megamix director thank you for buying his game in the intro.

Has anyone ordered one of those new bundles from Gamestop and had them ship yet? The site says BY 6/30, so I figured maybe some had already gone out.

stonerfaggot's obnoxious thread bump: every thread edition
4,2,0-smoke moar then play dark moon
1-Dark moon
3-SSB4 wii U
5-brawl
6- Mario Party 2
7-smash 3DS
8-reroll
9-no vidya allowed

FINISH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

>mfw I'm taking my sweet time with dark moon and you can't stop me
If it makes you feel any better I beat the level I've been stuck on (the 3rd mission or whichever one gives you the dark light device that makes invisible things show back up) and made it to the first actual boss so I should be out of first mansion soon

Nice progress

>Just started Disgaea 5 Complete
>It's my first Disgaea
>Mfw our first major opponent is notHulkHogan, who is a gassed sack of crap who is the Overlord of Throwing on a planet that has plants which can only grow from blood spots

That's like 8 WWE jokes rolled into one. Most of them clever, even. Is the humor in the rest of the series this on point?

>tfw no mon hun

Pirating the new one on PC, although it looks worse than X/XX and those were trash so I may not bother pirating MHW.

Looks better to be fair. X/XX is bottom of the barrel trash.

They won't announce a XX localisation until MH Stories is out.

Monsterhunter is shit

LMAO YOU DRONES GOT SO BLOWN THE FUCK OUT YOU HAD TO MAKE A SAFE SPACE ON Veeky Forums

Oh okay.

I've literally not won a single ROUND of ARMS.

I'm playing the very first match of Grand Pris on Difficulty 4 and I can't DO SHIT.

I think I'm missing something incredibly fundamental about how to aim these punches, because it seems almost entirely random.

Just block.

Not taking any risks here.

Blocking doesn't do anything if you can't land a punch and Ribbon Girl seems to land every punch even through blocks.

so if copy mixing returns in kirby switch,
would a double-mix result in a super ability?

I doubt it'll become very super since you could just get one power, leave, come back and get the same power again.

do any mirrors exist for the AM2R download?

Of course

care to specify?

Wow bitcoin factories in American neighborhoods bothering school kids? You should listen when I say 10k soon.

missoulian.com/news/local/like-a-jet-engine-winding-up-bitcoin-center-s-noise/article_30553c7c-91f6-59bd-b11e-25e5d0c21554.html

wow, never thought of that

Is it weird to go into a store and buy a switch without buying any games?

No, because the future is here, and its paying for digital copies of your games at full price. No sales either.

You're welcome

A few more days until our badge arcde buddy tells us the "good news" he had planned, aka the shit is shutting down like it did in Japan and currently shutting down in Europoor but hey we get two free plays a day!

gor is trans

Go to the elves' world already, would ya?

So is Wii U completely abandoned?

What mii do you use in your party? What mii did you choose to be the vilain?

ye

Why is D/P/P so fucking trash
Also bump I don't come here often but you're always fucking dead, stop that.

You should mod it and abandon thr 3ds like other adults

super mary odyssey is 1080p when docked right?

super mario*

Yes

F U G

No. Wait for nintendo fx

Just got done playing DQ8 and I'm fiending for another grand adventure of some sort. What are some games on the 3DS that will take me on a quest? Doesn't even have to be a JRPG.

Nothing. 3ds intended audience is children.

I farted and the switch came out. Damn is it bad.

Pokemon snap is the only game allowed under my rule. With compatible printers only available at blockbuster.

But I remember games as a kid used to feel like adventures every now and again. Do kids just not like exploring and shit anymore?

gamefaqs.com/boards/189706-nintendo-switch/74855981
> DF: Super Mario Odyssey and Splatoon 2 are 720p when docked

>Handheld mode may be lower. I hate to say it but it really is way too close to the Wii U's specs. Im really let down

This is confirmed 720 for splatoon 2 as well...

Splatoon2 was so bad it drops to 548p

gamefaqs.com/boards/189706-nintendo-switch/75168950

You mean splatoon 1.5 right? they added only dlc content

I believe this. Ports are hard to do flawlessly. Look at Zelda and it's issues. A bad port is all splatoon 2 is- youcouldnt even call it a remaster.

Best advice? Wait till these come out next gen.

Nintendo fx home console announced next year e3. Should have a much better processor and be able to play bluray unlike the mobile handheld replacement switch.

Kids only like American English heroes. Japanese are the war enemies. British sound funny.

where's the mario & luigi rpg game I was promised

Nintendo will keep letting you down, son. Just get use to it.

>2 months ago
If you're going to deceive people into believing you with your outdated research, at least keep this shit on /v/.

nintendotoday.com/splatoon-2-resolution-upped-to-1080p/

>switch d-pad and slider pad
>make d-pad a bit bigger
there i fixed this piece of shit system

>upped
Means assets were resized shortly before release Yeah that's going to work and look like shit, moron.

YEAH NIGGA FUCK DONALD DRUMPF YEAH NIGGA FUCK DONALD DRUMPF YEAH NIGGA FUCK DONALD DRUMPF YEAH NIGGA FUCK DONALD DRUMPF YEAH NIGGA FUCK DONALD DRUMPF YEAH NIGGA FUCK DONALD DRUMPF YEAH NIGGA FUCK DONALD DRUMPF YEAH NIGGA FUCK DONALD DRUMPF YEAH NIGGA FUCK DONALD DRUMPF YEAH NIGGA FUCK DONALD DRUMPF YEAH NIGGA FUCK DONALD DRUMPF YEAH NIGGA FUCK DONALD DRUMPF YEAH NIGGA FUCK DONALD DRUMPF YEAH NIGGA FUCK DONALD DRUMPF YEAH NIGGA FUCK DONALD DRUMPF YEAH NIGGA FUCK DONALD DRUMPF YEAH NIGGA FUCK DONALD DRUMPF YEAH NIGGA FUCK DRUMPF

I've never played Earthbound or Mother or whatever
Do I play the one with Ness or the one with Lucas

Earthbound was something to enjoy years ago on snes. Sorry buddy, you won't like it.

The one with Ninten you casual.

FFV is my favorite Final Fantasy
Try me

Earthbound so you can know why it's better than 3.

Damn that looks fun.

Rex is Sex

There are three games.
Mother 1 (the one with Ninten)
Mother 2 (the one with Ness)
and Mother 3 (the one with Lucas)
guess which one you are supposed to start with

I need more friends to make this game fun. I have a Dracula Mii I could use for the villain.

Anyone have the fanart of Mario possessing pyra where she has blue eyes and a moustache?

Mamma mia...