Go to car dealership with cash in hand

>Go to car dealership with cash in hand
>Ask to test drive the new miata on the showroom floor
>Sales fag says no
>Ask why
>Sales fag says they only do limited test drives since buyers like they with low miles and then asks if I'm even serious about buying the car
>At this point getting angry
>Open the bag show him the cash, flick him the bird and walk out.

why is it so difficult to get good customer service these days Veeky Forums?

Just stop looking poor you loser

Post pic of cash with timestamp

He was probably right for denying you the test drive because adults don't walk around with cash like that.

>look poor as shit
>pull up in sikk ass truck
>get to test drive wrx anyway

>Mazda

I speak about the cloth ( no baseball cap no jogging pants ) and have the money in a suitcase or something like that.

Do you have a brain? Use it. Just look like a person with a job.

>settle for a sonic
kys, queer

You probably wore wal mart clothes and cargo shorts, and looked like a dissheveled white trash welfare bum doin it for kicks. Get a haircut and dress halfway decent and you can probably drive whatever you like.

>settle
nah son sonic a best daily

honestly was going to sell it when i buy my new car but im legit thinking of keeping the thing for autox or something

Just go to different dealership, found a place that let me test drive the new miata when i got mine. Won me over instantly, was alot faster than I expected a miata to be.

Guess dealerships do that because they have lately been getting alot of people that just test it with no real intention of buying

>be retarded
>buy shitty car
>justify it bc "i may autox it"
ask me how I know you are retarded and regret your purchase

>regret purchase
>yea no

i just ended up getting a far better job with more monies so i can afford more car m8

Call mazda corporate and have him fired. Dealerships are scared shitless of corporate. Tell them that he called you a poor nigger and that they don't let niggers take test drives. Even if its a lie they'll still fire him they literally have no choice.

You're a scumbag

OP should have called the salesman a nigger instead.

Whenever I'm detailing a nice car for someone, I take it to dealerships to get test drives in M3s, Corvettes, etc.

the absolute madman

I took a 348 Spyder to a Ferrari dealer and they offered to let me keep a 488 for the whole weekend.

Too bad I had to get the 348 to it's owner on Sunday.

Fake and gay

I've never had a dealership refuse to let me take a test drive.
In my experience, they offer it up almost immediately, and basically push you into the car.

When I bought my current car, I asked the dealer if I could pop the hood to take a look and he agreed.
As soon as I closed the hood, he literally threw the keys at me and said "take 'er for a spin. Here's a plate for it." Then he opened the door for me for, said "have fun" and closed the door for me.

I drove around by myself for almost an hour.They didn't seem to mind.

That literally happened to me when I went to test this abarth. The sales guy was blowing me off saying that, " it doesn't look like your looking to buy today" and I asked to see his manager.

I then directly said to the manager that I'm not going to buy a car without test driving it and that frankly I would not like to discuss withing with the salesman.

He gave me the keys and told me that the other salesman where busy and just to bring it back soon. The test drive was fun but I decided I didn't want to buy a car that was pre-modified and picked up my abarth a week later from a dealership.