youtube.com/watch?v=_z0yaa6UPps
youtu.be/uPnyJjPBf74
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
youtube.com/watch?v=-IQSxsbN7cY
youtu.be/3KPYIaks1UY?t=1m31s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"I haven't got my belt on"

Lol

Bongland seriously needs different police vehicles.

Speedbump luv thred

youtube.com/watch?v=iAy7wY2naM4

10 bongbucks on that the driver was an arab.

That speed bump doesn't stop speeders so much as it stops low-riders. Enough of those and we wouldn't need a border wall.

>that video

for some reason that reminded me of the first car chase from mad max. all it needed was a Volvo V70 plowing through a caravan

stancefags btfo

they put speedbumps on the road? i've never seen that, only parking lots and private lanes

>carfags always lower their car and leave it with minimal ground clearance
fucking why

Because theyre "enthusiasts"

I can't stand speed bumps and the general inconsistency of them. They ruin springs, they're all different sizes and shapes so you never know how fast to take them or even if it'll be better to go head on or drive over on two wheels.

Fuck speed bumps.

this + i dont like the pressure of multiple cars behind me, just because i like to go slow when theres speed bumps

There is benefit to lower a car such as a lower center of gravity, the trick is not to take it too far.

*buys a luxury sedan with air suspension*

this, I fucking hate being behind a eg civic hatch with a couple of simple mods because they take the speed bump 1 wheel at a time at 1mph

It doesnt literally matter because your dd isn’t a racekar, faglord.

my dd is a racecar.
I'm sorry I like cars unlike you

God forbid I enjoy a better-handling car amirite? Then again mine rides retarded-high stock so lowering still leaves me plenty of ground clearance.

Come to england, they're fucking everywhere.
And a lot of them are comissioned by 'safety' zealots and so have exactly zero thought put into what it's like going over them. So they are steep as fuck and you have to almost stop and creep over them even in a non-modded car, unless you want car/spine damage.

This. Forever.
They wouldn't be nearly as bad if they were consistent AND you could go over them at the posted limit.
But no to both of those, because fuck you that's why.

I think Mexico has the worst speed bumps that I've seen so far. Seriously, whose fucking idea was to make this shit?

Ground clearance and comfort > race inspired cosmetic enhancements

What the fuck?

What the fuck is this shit

Which is why you do *reasonable* lowering and not slamming, so you get the best of both worlds. It's what I've been saying the whole time m8.

>It isn't even a steep speedbump
All this energy spent looking cool but you look like a cripple crawling over a speedbump. I wouldn't even slow down for that shit, i'd hit it at 40km/h i dont give a shit.

Mexican speed bumps, the new ones. Sometimes it's 1 row, other times it can be up to 3 rows.

>tfw intentionally speed up before a speed bump so I can jump it
Having a dirt bike is great

>free curbing damage on your alloys if you have low profile tires
Amazing.

except it isn't just cosmetic you retard

90mph on speed bump eh
really effective

There's literally speedbumps everywhere in England, speed cameras on all the fun roads as well.

Australia has a fuckload of speed bump as well. Instead of me going down their street at 60, I have to downshift and then accelerate again creating even more noise than the 'hooning' that they put them in to stop.

Is insulting American online thier only outlet for frustration? Because it shows. I would seriously consider suicide if I lived there.

I am English, I think you need to stop being upset and just insult the UK back at them, it's all banter

There aren't humps or permanent speed cameras on country roads ever, if you're unlucky there'll sometimes be a van at popular hooning spots though

I just don't find it that fun. It's like making fun of the short kid that's always angry. I just end up feeling bad.

Fun country roads with cameras.
>A537 Cat & Fiddle
Effectively has a permanent poilce presence (sometimes unmarked). Also, average speed cameras that even cover all the shortcuts because fuck you.
>B6232 Grane Road
Newly installed average speed, with a really obnoxious stretch of 40 on a 50-worthy road as you approach Guide.
>A57 Snake Pass
Nothing fixed (yet) but popo everywhere. Sometimes has temp cameras set up for a couple of months, presumably when the council decides it wants more money.
>A628 Woodhead Pass
Average speed. Trucks everywhere tho.

you sure you got 10 bongbucks?
As is always the case (look up Stephen Paddock), it was your typical white males.

Simon Phillips and Adrian Peach

you another derbyshire user?

Aye.
Don't need speed humps, potholes everywhere. Fun place aint it?

>tfw you don't live in a third world country.
Because of those I always associate speed bumps with shitholes

I didn't know about the brake fluid thing, but I also revbang through towns when they have bumps.
Wanna fuck my suspension? well then I'll fuck your peace.

We get news letters around here, one of the local villages had asked for bumps to be installed but were denied because the amount of cars they have parked all over limits speed anyway. Fuck them.

would this actually work?

>tfw you'll never be DUTCH.

EVERY ONE OF THEIR SPEEDHUMPS IS HIGH AS FUCK.

I've never been happier to live in Germany

That's not even a major speed bump, it's just a little hump in the road that has a relative plateau to it even. I'm all for laying frame and think it's cool as hell, but these dudes are being fags about that "speed bump"

different strokes for different folks, all of you dudes. some like comfort, some like speed, some like agility, some like appearance, some like cruising, some like spirited driving, some like a combination of any of these, etc. etc.

get the dicks out of your asses and at least try to appreciate all types of cars and enthusiasm, even if the people in the respective scenes are shit, it doesnt take away from the cars or the ideas themselves

>tfw even our backalleys have speedhumps.

I don't get the brake fluid bit

Wouldn't wanna cross that on my stanced fiets

That looks like a good place to get stabbed
and i live in fucking brazil

The chance of you getting stabbed in a back alley in holland is non-existent.
In amsterdam you have these.

>Fucking kills the no-hander cyclists.

I always just ride on the sidewalk in cases like that.

why are europeans so autistic about speed bumps, we don't have any of that gay shit in america

>speed limit 30mph
>speed bump so large I can't take it above 10mph

Fucking why?
In an era of muh mpgs and emissions, why make us slow down and waste fuel speeding back up again.

Just yesterday i went to my buddys house and the stupid landlord put two huge speed bumos in the driveway and my shit was to low to get over them so i parked in the street and 30 mins layer there was 3 cops by my car beecause they said they got a call about someone with a flashlight. Fucking boomers i swear

>90 Euro fine
>SPEED IS BAD
>SPEED IS EVIL

This is why U.S. cop cars have those brush guards with thick rubber pads on them. That car is fucked real good now. Probably needs a new everything radiator fan and forward.
Also love how it was just a car chase until the second he rammed the cop, then the gloves went right out the window.

But yea fuck speed bumps. There's a parking lot near my house with such aggressive speed bumps I scrape with my stock hight motorcycle, and even my pickup occasionally.

I hate these because old fucks and drunks take then at like 5mph for no god damn reason.

why didn't they just open fire at the driver?

>riding along through a residential area
>aggressive lady in a shitbox Lancer catches me up
>starts tailgating me even though I'm doing the speed limit
>don't really care because I can see gods gift up ahead
>speedbumps, the kind that are two separate blocks of plastic with a gap in the middle
>continue on my merry way between the first one
>lady slams on the brakes and crawls over the bumps while I sail between
>floors it to keep up with me then slams on the brakes again
>repeat a couple more times, can see she's getting a little bit mad
>she turns off angrily and I laugh in my helmet

>be trying to find the beach
>see a speedbumps up ahead
>speed up to like 80
>bwap-WEEEEEEE
>get a bit of air and continue on my merry way

I love speedbumps.

youtube.com/watch?v=_z0yaa6UPps

Some interesting results in here.

Crownon at 1:45

I can see the US adopting this to erase motorcycles off the road. Bikes won't be banned; the roads will just become absolute shit.

Please tell me this is a joke

a better question is why didn't they box him in the first time he stopped instead of stopping behind him and waiting like morons for him to ram them.

I don't know anything about them. I saw this on /gif/ last week. They look like they've been there a while.

British.
Nogunz.

Me and my shitbox pickup truck with a bed full of loose shit. At 3:00 AM. Every night.

youtu.be/uPnyJjPBf74

Yeah no shit, that will bottom out anything short of an enduro.

Maybe after the 99th ram he'd be all out of ram points?

But you can literally see on the photo that you can just ride diagonally through it.

>Wow the loose chassis seems to be absorbing most of the blows, interesting
>Driver just gets egressed the complete fuck out

get an hydropneumatic.

It requires a special kind of retard to put bumps on the freeway or any highly trafficked road

That's concrete buckling from heat expansion.

It wasnt just there though

>Dutch thinks he is safe in current year with all the diversity around

Ignorance is bliss

>his soarer doesn't have airbags
Good to know he didn't ruin a nice one

>Unmarked speed bump on an off ramp
someone have better been lynched for this

>council installs speed bumps
>tall in the middle but non existent by the gutters
>still go the same speed but now with one wheel in the gutter
>TFW cunt lumps made my driving more dangerious

TACTICAL CONTACT

>it's a "American thinks Europe is dangerous because he heard about muzzie terrorists on /pol/" episode
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

They're putting non-neutonian liquid in some speed bumps.

youtube.com/watch?v=-IQSxsbN7cY

Non-neutonian liquids harden if external force is applied to it.

In this application, it stays soft and level with the ground if you drive slow over it, or hardens like a usual speed bump if you drive fast over it.

i make sure to go over them at 5mph or less because shitty exasut and i want everyone pissed at those stupid things

there was a 25 mph shortcut in my town, and probably some prude faggot on the town board lives on that street so there are like 15 speedbumps and all it did was cause people to use the next road over and now its filled with those infuritating "drive like your kids live here"

i also make sure to blast my stereo the entire time and get as close to the side of the road and their stupid fuckinh boulders as i can

i hate people

Good idea but it's easy for a jack cunt to just puncture the thing

I fail to see the downside, if we hate speedbumps and all...

You might be able to cover the vulnerable tube with hinged metal slats to protect them from wear and slashing.

Well i'm not "we" and this don't looks too bad of a speed bump really.

That shit is way out of date in *current year*.

Also does /pol/ run every major news source now?

not all of them

Rent a dozer and drive through with the blade down in the dead of night

So my grandparents live across the road from a retirement home right next to a pretty major truck bottle neck. Some dickhead thinks it's a good idea to put speed bumps there. 9am cattle trucks right off the bat. Those things rattle when there stopped. Within a week the road was back to normal.

youtu.be/3KPYIaks1UY?t=1m31s
We have the tech

stop being a nigger driving low riders

i want to know this too

>m-m-muh daily driver
>it needs to be able to handle a trip to costco and take my kids to soccer practice
>even though for 99% of drives it's only transporting me and my wallet

I don't get this "MUH PRACTICAL DAILY DRIVER!" meme. Isn't it more sensible to get a utility vehicle that would be an extremely impractical, uncomfortable, gas guzzling daily that could do everything short of corner munching nonetheless and a fun little car for just going places?

t. nobike

I've ridden over mild rock gardens on a supersport. That looks like baby shit. Stay loose on the bars and throttle your way to victory.