Japanese entry level luxury cars

A friend of mine is hellbent on getting a Nip car, and he's considering the Acura TL. I told him not to because its "too safe" and I think he can do better. Thoughts on the TL or other affordable Nip luxury cars?

(For the record, my old Chinese landlord had a TL, and it just seems like the kind of half assed safe choice a China-man would buy)

Lexus

Acura is run by retards.

>Lexus

Overpriced Toyota

>fwd

>Acura

Overpriced Honda

>Overpriced Honda
Take that back, nigger

acuras are for people who are doing like alright financially but want people to think they are doing a lot better

Here's the deal: acura makes nice cars. I've even owned a few. But they ones they are cranking out now are forgettable. Nice, but forgettable. They need to introduce more performance options that go beyond just visual upgrades.

I thought that was Infiniti?

>entry level luxury

>acura
>luxury

It IS a luxury brand.

My friend is coming from a Hyundai Tiburon, so anything else will feel luxury.
I was thinking Altima coup or Mazda 6.

>I was thinking Altima coup or Mazda 6.
nigger the TL blows both of those out of the water

They're good cars and last a long fucking time. Don't be a dumbass and tell him to get an Audi or some shit, he's just gonna blame you when something goes wrong

Not the second gen Mazda6, one if those with the 3.7V6 will fuck a TL up except for the TL-S

TL is the true form of the Accord, it is pretty safe and comfy.

You talk like a highschooler

You look like a faggot

Case in point

I personally never lived with a mazda 6's interior but the TL interior is nice as fuck and that's one of the most important things about a daily

who the fuck are you going to be racing on the way to work? the TL has 270 hp which is more than enough.

And a supercharger kit for 400 whp because why not?

>Nip

This must be coming from a Cadillac V6 river

Your mom took my point in her case
>who the fuck are you going to be racing on the way to work?
>he's never had to commute longer than 20 mins with everyone trying to one up each other at 7:00 A.M.

*speak.

>>who the fuck are you going to be racing on the way to work?
>>he's never had to commute longer than 20 mins with everyone trying to one up each other at 7:00 A.M.
I commute a hour and the most important thing is going to be comfort when you're stuck in traffic.

*type

Well its not all bumper to bumper in mine and people love to fly on a section of highway I drive on with a 70mph limit

Get an IS350

That generation of TL shits transmissions unless you get a rare manual.

And does everyone drive Coyote Mustangs? Stop being delusional kid

Wrong.

He's typing

No, but they get stomped the fuck out by my 6 ;^)

You mean the second gen shits transmissions

The 3rd gen actually had problems with the manual. Shitty synchros on 2nd

He's typing like a teenager

lolwut
I'm like 40 dude roflmao

No shit busrider

>Well its not all bumper to bumper in mine and people love to fly on a section of highway I drive on with a 70mph limit
TL can easily do that

Any shitbox can do that. I've done that in fucking Kei cars

>TL can easily do that
It can also easily get #REKT

The third gen still had auto problems.

I had the synchros replaced in my tls replaced under warranty. Fine after. Lots of abusive shifting

Boomers :/

More like GenX muh dude

exactly I don't know what this mazdaigger is talking about

I'm talking about beating the piss out of TLs to 100mph when the little faggots driving Acuras want to play games and play pretend Audi driver

He's shitposting and thinks he's funny. If you ignore him he might go away after a while