Do new Mitsubishi cars appeal to normal fags?

Do new Mitsubishi cars appeal to normal fags?

Fuck that. What is the appeal of Mitsubishi cars AT ALL? Are they even good or just cheap shit boxes like Hyundai.

L200 is priced favorably when compared to the Isuzu D-Max and Toyota Hilux

Pajero is cheaper than a Land Cruiser, and is one of the few remaining actual SUVs that you can get with a low-range, rear diff lock and also not be retardedly fuckhuge. With the towing rack it has shit approach/departure angles tho

Outlander is a pretty good contender in the crossover-segment, although not as good as the Mazda MX-5. The PHEV-version is easily best-in-class when it comes to chargable hybrids

>L200
>Isuzu D-Max
>Pajero
>PHEV-version

are literally ANY of those cars available in the US?

I just looked up a local mitsu dealer and none of those are for sale.

Moshi moshi shitbox desu

no
no
used to be
planned US launch iirc

Mirage?

What kind of problems?

Well you should specify

Their smaller cars are dogshit tho

I had an 06 Lancer Ralliart and I had a hard time selling it

My stepmother is a normalfag and she has a short wheelbase 3 door Pajero. She said she liked it more than a normal SUV cause she can park it easier.

>L200
its a triton

Triton fags assemble
>my RalliUte

>american using the term ute
I approve

They're trying to stay relevant by pandering to the dumbest audience possible that will buy any formulaic crossover because "its safe and has a touch screen". I have an Endeavor from before they went bankrupt, solid SUV. Drove whatever the new one is recently, it feels much more hoary and sluggish, and that's saying a lot

They're fading away from America. Soon they'll go the way of Isuzu and Suzuki and just stop selling in the US.

I thought Suzuki still had a car here, did they stop selling?

>hoary
Did you mean boaty?

>West Australian licence plate
>American
You're pretty clever huh?

They stopped in 2012, not long after cutting ties with GM. I'm surprised Mitsu hasn't peaced out now that they're no longer affiliated with Chrysler.

not him but I need some sort of downward zig-zagging path to drive off

Same here, I never see Mitsubishi on the road at all anymore

Sad as it may be, the crossovers saved them. I see a lot of Outlanders and Outlander Sports on the road. Mirages are rare, and new Lancers are even rarer.

weird, ive been seeing them pop up more and more lately

they've been advertising them more and more over here and NAPA seems to have a whole fleet of mirages to replace their aveos.

Mitsubishi has given up on the US. Their primary market is now Southeast Asia. I think they're just trying to soften the financial blow by slowly exiting the market.

mirage is cute!

>tfw mitsu fanboy in the us
why live

I know that feel ;_;

Just a shitty car in general. To get a really low price, all the corners were cut. It's like a korean car from a decade ago.

Brakes pads wear off quick but that's only for the old Mirage in user's pic
Other than that it don't have any problems

This is the new one: pic
They fix the Brakes pads probelm and better suspension(or just calibration)