Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13218687
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lucina a cute! and canon!

Azura is shit

RUKINA!!!

Nino is cute.

Teaching Nino how to read in exchange for sloppy blowjobs!

I want Saber to take my virginity.

アンナさん、めっちゃ可愛いです!

RIKINA is O L E V~!!!

I want to create Dragon babies with nowi! And I'll die within a few decades and she'll be alone with our children for many millennia and then the idea of me existing goes from being a memory like yesterday's to a myth that seems distant and may not have existed.

We know Celica

Miriel when?

kill all tripfaggots

Yumina may not be in Heores yet, but she'll be in Warriors I tell you! It's going to have the biggest cast out of any Warriors game, and she's an Archenea character! I have forseen it!

Quick!

Post a cute girl!

Izana!

Azura a best!

the kind of people you share this general with

I want to fuck Deen!

Genny plz

Thracia 1RN or 2RN? I ask mainly because Fire Emblem is not a game where you can always plan around the event that you'll miss or something going horribly wrong, and call me a pussy if you want, but I fucking hate when I something goes wrong and it's completely out of my control or not my fault in the first place. That being said, I'm willing to endure it for Thracia

What books would you read with her?

Remember when Takumi was a thing? Man, I miss it. Still my favorite Fates character.

Nino deserves nothing but happiness and a loving family

All me desu

Migrate to the real and on time thread

Do not sexualize the sheep.

>Cipher set with Echoes characters gets released on June 22
>Cipher DLC in Echoes gets released on June 22
Will we get a banner with the Cipher characters when the Cipher set with Heroes characters releases in September?

Why do ALL of Nino's cipher cards have the retarded sister look? Literally ALL of them

Im staying in the humble Lucinabro thread thank you

This shit honestly baffles me. I come here to talk about FE, but most of the time it's just waifuposting and i just leave and go to the reddit since they can atleast post something interesting or different once in a while, but then I see dumb shit like "As a gay man, I like Leon so much :))))" and realize there will never be any place to talk about fire emblem without all the bullshit put aside. I fucking hate all of you

Is this what Lloyd looked like before he got hooked on meth?

>thread made when the other was sub 700
Fucking hell, what is your fucking problem?
sage

Anna anal

I want to sacrifice the sheep

>unironically goes to reddit
You only have yourself to blame.

Well, you did save it, after all. You must have enjoyed it.

A Complete Guide to Dark Magic

Fayeanon is a piece of shit what a shock

>"wahhhh I didn't get to be the op ;_;"
shut the fuck up and just use the thread moron

You should go back.

>Not becoming a BBEG on your search for immortality to live with your dragon loli wife forever

Post the full in the other thread

LUCINA WINS AGAIN BAYBEE

kill yourself

Every response to this post = 1 thot dies

hang yourself landwhale

Together with Cav mages and Nowi, healers are the characters giving me most trouble in Tempest mode. Mostly this wrath staff slut. Fuck you Genny.

Rukina never loses :^)

Ignore the Lucina early thread

Compilation when?

perfect example of why i hate Veeky Forums. you're not superior to reddit you faggots, you're just as bad as them, if not worse. only positive you have is that you're not a hug box

Ghast is my bf you can't post him

do one for Heroes

These are great keep them up

>needs 20k for pulse
>needs to score 5k everyday for the last 4 days

Wish me luck lads

Sounds like reddit is better than here then
Maybe you should go back

>Easiest FE next to Awakening
SS and 4 exist

Oh wow I'm famous

My wife

I love them too. Nice work.

Guys, how do we get rid of the cancer plaguing this general known as Nomahfags?

Now that the dust has settled, what does /feg/ think of Lucina from Fire Emblem ™ Awakening?

Fuck you Frederick fuck you Palla fuck you Cain fuck you Faye what gives you the fucking right to come flying fucking in and fucking kill my fucking Nino after she fucking gets fucking Effie down to only half fucking health because Wary Fighter doesn't let her double because fucking reasons and fucking Olivia is out of fucking range oh look it's Olwen I'll just counter her with Nino NOPE Frederick out of fucking nowhere teleports behind you nothing personnel kid FUCK YOU makes sandwich takes bite teleports and steals it because I forgot Palla has WINGS OF FUCKING MERCY mercy my ass more like fucking Wings of Prepare Your Fucking Anus cause this party don't stop 'til it bleeds

I am saltier than french fries made in the Dead Sea, seasoned with the tears of babies and pupies.

I like your comedy fic.
Write more.

UH OH

Really put the series on the map even with all the dead weight games before it

mods are reddit

Say it with me:

Lucina.
Never.
Loses.

I can't trust myself with feathers. It takes so long to get them I constantly feel like I'm going to make a mistake that is going to put me weeks back. There are a couple of characters that I'm close to pulling the trigger on but can't get myself to commit the feathers to.

Anyone else know this feel?

Incoming surge of SEETHING reddit IPs

Not mine I just thought that would make a nice pasta.

Clarisse is cute!

Aaaaaand mods continue to let degenerates from Reddit take over.

______ always wins.

worst and most boring, marth in drag

>Mod breaks the board's rules by preserving the thread that was 50 posts in advance

For free

Kind of cute desu, I just don't understand the tentacle shit though.

RUKINA WINS AGAIN BAYBEE

I hate you all

strawpoll.me/13218687
strawpoll.me/13218687
strawpoll.me/13218687

New thread when
We're basically already at 750

>Janitors leave a thread posted over 50 posts early up and in doing so continue to encourage early posting
Fucking hell this place gets worse by the day.

Tharja a shit and not canon
Remember to report shitposting Tripfags like Raul whose only defense for his shitposting is complete hypocrisy.

Do your part to keep /feg/ clean of garbage. AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD REPORT EARLYTHREADS YOU GOD DAMNED IDIOTS

Post what characters you're thinking about

stop doing this shit pls

>mfw trying an armor team

THEY'RE JUST

TOO

SLOW

Apologize

Delete this post

>This is what Cuckcinafags think
(LOL

Everyone, please stop using my wife to shitpost.

15k points left here user
godspeed, i hope you get there

Honestly, an interesting character. She has such intensity, but it's really a shallow shell covering a frightened little girl who just wants to be able to live a normal life. There's moments in Awakening it seems like she's just ready to collapse under the weight of what must be done

She will challenge her fate! And win!

Dont worry guys ill make the next thread 500 posts early so dont even bother lol just give up losers this is the future lol

Mods are fucking retarded, holy shit. Should I make a new thread right now then?

I like Hana