ITT cars driven exclusively by low class people

ITT cars driven exclusively by low class people

Any Hyundai or Chevy used for Driver's Ed. Usually a base sedan, gray exterior, dirty, crusty gray/beige interior, automatic, FWD, smells like sweat and febreeze, seat always feels cold and wet, from the late 90s or early 00s. Pure peasantry

Also GMC Acadias. Fuck those. Or any CUV built after 2007. Go fuck yourselves

nu buick

Any 80s or 90s Japanese car that has been assfucked by six previous owners until it's nearly undriveable. 3000GT/Stealth, Starion, Mk3 Supra, non-FD rotaries, Preludes, basically all of your favorite cars.

You don't willingly get one of these. You get stuck with it.

Pontiac grand am
Chevy cavalier
Dodge neon
Kia hyundai everything
Chevy trail blazer
Dodge dart
Mitsubishi everything
Dodge journey
Any high mileage over 10 year old bmw financed at 20% apr from a buy here pay here

this

What a fucking ugly POS. Mercedes lost all the credibility with me with that shit.

obligatory

really any chevy product will do

the memes write themselves

Stupid to cuck yourself with a koup. Get the 5 door hatch Forte.

Altimas.

>not the Hellcat model
Niggers gotta nig man.

the lancer is conspicuously absent from this thread

My 3 votes
Mitsubishi colt

Clio

Only driven buy poor teenagers and blacks.

this is my car, except mine doesn't have a shitty little sticker
2010 civic ex-l coupe, bought it new with 0 miles in 2010
am i low class?

Mg rover

Get on my level

the lot of you are miserable, why does it even matter what other people drive. Bet most of you faggots are bus riding cucks judging from the passenger seat. Pathetic.

if that had leather seats and i could take off the spoiler, id buy it in a second. RWD?

Anything Dacia

A lot of normie girls drive those.

False. Also driven by white rednecks who want to play pretend because their cop fantasy ain't gonna fulfill themselves.

>kia
why does it look so much like a last gen civic?

Because they wanted to have as many edgy "manly" corners as possible and they accidentally went too far, creating a Korean Civic coupe.

forgot to mention, i also have the retractable sunroof, never buy a new car without one

But user, I bought a Colt for the sole intention of restoring it.

cmon you niggers rate my shit so i can log off

Fucking Minis, man. So many SJW type hipsters drive this faggoty shit at my uni. The most depressing part is that it attracts all the art major girls like flies to honey, while they don’t even notice good cars like my modded Miata

>Help! Help! My car is not being recognized!

kek

Ultimate niggermobile

This right here
Altimas everywhere in nignog infested
Areas

>implying this isn't true of the whole brand

audi, not even joking. Poorfags with delusions of grandeur buy them

If you have to ask us to validate your car...you should know the answer.

This

But user... I willingly have two...

You're not joking, you're just stupid.

this, local car scene is filled with those.
Because they're cheap and a very very sensible choice.
An e36 330 can be had for sub 2k, 320 for sub 1k. Why not?
Other than they're jack of all trades, master of none and everyone has like 2

>he buys cars so art major girls will notice him
Toppest kek

Assmad Audifags are hilarious

so wanting a jack of all trades car means you have low clas..?

you can get quattro for sub 1k.
They're absolutely worthless and their drivers are retarded who think they're high class fags because they literally drive a passat with a different badge.

Not to mention they're fwd pieces of shit with no power no handling no reliability and no fun, they literally exist for badgewhoring

>entire thread is busriders grilling people on their cars despite not having their own
Never change, Veeky Forums.

No, being a BMW owner means you have low class

but bmw's are great cars for the money.
i want a car that is actually well built, has tuning potential and is fun to drive.
so I can either keep driving shit cars or drive a low class bmw?

I don't know how it is where you guys live, but I see a lot of these when I'm in neighborhoods where the poors live.

>anything Dacia
Yes. Fucking peasant/3rd world vehicles.

nah, all the low class pleb brainlets moved to audi.
But most bmw drivers are just young car enthusiasts or low class plebs
I have my own car that doesn't qualify for a shitbox.
Audi is the only car I grill because it has no merit nor prestige and all its drivers are poorfag brainlet badgewhores

the eastern european redneck aut/o/

sad but true

I'd elevate that up to any model that costs less than 5k
so basically any audi more than 10 years old

Driven exclusively by people who think they're hot shit for owning a smaller Passat with inferior rear suspension and four rings on the front at this point.

If Audi, BMW, and Mercedes are all going to make me look poor, which car can I buy that WON'T make me look poor?

Something midsize and less than 10 years old.
Or maybe a Porsche.

>anything French
/thread

lol wait, youre talking about $1k used cars that are 2 decades old? what non low class people buy cars like that from any manufacturer?

>nah, all the low class pleb brainlets moved to audi.
ill have to tell all my audi driving neighbors in beacon hill and the back bay how low class they all are XD

Drive this POS as a rental, couldn't believe it was a new car, drove like absolute garbage and had no redeemable qualities

>ill have to tell all my audi driving neighbors in beacon hill and the back bay how low class they all are XD
Brand new ones leased by normies who have no clue about cars get a pass. The second they get off lease, they become low class plebmobiles.

>Or maybe a Porsche.
So long as it's not a boxster, cayenne, or panamera

>flies to honey

Stop this meme

Earthbound wasn't even that great of a game

>Boxster/Cayenne
Sensible mid-engine.
>Panamera
Tell me: does being a trophy wife of a upper middle class white male count as low class?

I'd say driving your own car is low class.

Get a chauffeur you dirty mongrels.

>Driven exclusively by people who want a cheaper alternative to the Passat thus the absolute cheapest good car
fixed (-:

You forgot the Macan, and I'd say the Boxster gets a pass since Porsche has had sports cars below the 911 in the past, even mid-engined ones (914).
Hell, a 986 Boxster is identical to a 996 all the way from the headlights to the front seats, with the only difference being the front bumper cover. Further back it differs quite a bit more, obviously.

>basic bitch B5 A4
>good
The only good thing about those is their galvanized body, which makes them ideal winter beaters.

kek, quintessentially niggsan

good handling, good suspension, good engines, good on long trips, dirt cheap
they are perfectly fine

As much as I would like to give crap to Macan/Cayenne, I can't, if only because they are what's keeping Porsche afloat and basically fund the more enthusiast cars in the lineup.

>good handling
[audisteer intensifies]
>good suspension
[new front control arms every 2 years intensifies]
Also rear suspension literally lifted from the B4, whereas the Passat borrows the more advanced rear suspension from the C5 A6
>good engines
Only the 1.8T, 1.9 TDI and the gasoline V6s, the rest are painfully underpowered and the 2.5 TDI is a fucking train wreck
>good on long trips
Worse than a Passat
>dirt cheap
For good reason

>Macan
Yeah I did, thanks.

>Tell me: does being a trophy wife of a upper middle class white male count as low class?
If it's under 2 years old, sure. If it's over 2 years old it's a hood rich car.

The cayenne is mid-engine?

Lexus. New.

Guy probably got it confused with the Cayman.

Stockholme syndrome and lunacy.

>[audisteer intensifies]
nice meme
>[new front control arms every 2 years intensifies]
if you manage to fuck up the installation
>the rest are painfully underpowered
the 1.8 has a better power/weight-ratio than both the 316i and the 318i
>Worse than a Passat
no, i owned both b5 and c5
>For good reason
they are plenty, that's why

ITT self conscious bus riding cucks who shit on nice non poor fag cars because they'll never own them

RCR said it's a poor person car, now every redditor parrots him

>but bmw's are great cars for the money.

they have the highest cost of ownership of any brand and some of the worst cooling system engineering ever

do they make rwd sedans with manuals unlike basically any other manufacturer? yes. are they "great cars for the money"? No. they self destruct at 75k miles

Oddly enough this black dude at my job drives one of the cleanest '93 Sentra SE-Rs I have ever seen in my life. Damn thing looks like it came off the assembly line.

I wasn't talking new cars.
You can buy an older 3 series and turn it into a good track car for cheap.
Or if you spend about $20k you can get a manual turbo 335i for 400+ hp.

B-but I have a stock 5th gen Prelude with l-less than 80k on the clock
;___;

looks good, go with a light tint though it 'll look better

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>He doesn't have his own pilot
Lmao fag

Kek looks like a bean