How can I permanently attach a car to pavement?

How can I permanently attach a car to pavement?
I'd prefer to just park the car, spray adhesive on the underside, and remove the wheels to lay it on the road.
I want it to be unable to be towed.
Pic related. My neighbors are niggers

by ignoring your neighbors and stop being such a little bitch about other peoples fucking property.

i bet you probably key'd the car of the guy who was fucking your ex-girlfriend

>I want it to be unable to be towed.
remove the wheels and lay it on its frame on the ground off any for of stands. Then take out the wheel studs. this will make it nearly impossible to move without destroying the car

???
I'm parking a truck on the street and they Cal the city to complain. It's my vehicle, and I pay the road tax.
They'd probably just drag it up. I want them to have to forcibly remove it with heavy equipment.

It's either niggers or an HOA. Land of the free my ass. Can you get away with this shit in Europe?

why dont you just move your fucking truck
it's because it doesnt run, isnt it

I have to drive pretty far to commute to work, and need a second vehicle in case my daily won't start or breaks down and I can't fix it that evening. It's inconvenient to have to move it all the time.

what wheel drive is it my car will not be able to move if you tried to just tow it.

Take the wheels off, lay it down on the frame, get inside, and put lots of concrete bolts through the floor where you won't be hitting anything vital.

>flip it over
>weld steel plate to inner roof
>drill holes in plate and roof
>concrete bit to drill through road (prolly illegal)
>hammer in dynabolts or the even better the chemical ones with the glass capsule on the bottem
>tighten and enjoy getting arrested for fucking with a police stickeres vehicle.

I've seen a car without its wheels getting picked up by a forklift still destroyed the shit underneath tho

drill the asphalt about 6'' down and pound in 3/4'' concrete studs, as many as you want.

get some 1'' link chain and weld it to the stud sticking out of the ground, then either weld it to the vehicle, bolt it, lock it etc.

repeat this until you feel that it wont be able to be removed.

problem solved, you both caused more work for the city in road repair, and ensured they would need a warrant to remove the vehicle for having to cut a lock.

Buy a Corolla, I heard it's grounded to the ground

Go consult a lawyer.

I can't drill the road, it will take too long and draw attention. The idea is to do this quickly so they can't prove who did it.

>illegally parks
>mad people call police
>calls neighbor niggers
>is literally being a nigger by parking his shit hole in the road and not the driveway

LOL. You're clearly in the wrong here. Park in a fucking driveway you fucking nigger.

Half a dozen tubes of construction adhesive. $5 each at Home Depot.

Pay with cash. And wear a white mask.

>It's inconvenient to have to move it
How is destroying it more convenient?

maybe mix some concrete and pour it in the openings around the wheel?

your neighbors cant complain if theyre all dead

Get a sticker that says "Compressed flammable gas" and put a few cans of propane in the back so it's visible. Tow trucks won't touch that shit as they are not licensed to move that kind of shit nor will their insurance cover it.

I'd be annoyed too, but doubling down on a mistake is almost never a good idea.

Wouldn't the city just bill him for the work it takes to remove it?

lol this

If this is true this is literally your only option besides drilling into the road, which you can't do.

Anything else will do fuck all once they hook it onto a winch.
Yes. Also he will get raped by the long dick of the law for fucking with a police stickered car.

This

Why not just drive it into your garage / backyard and cover it up instead? Then just part it out.

Should also mention if they try to remove your car anyway you can reverse-cuck them by calling the law. In order for them to remove the vehicle they'll either have to find someone who does have the licensing and insurance to move it, or they'll need to get some kind of a court order to get you to remove the propane.

Mind your own business.

My neighbors sell pussy and pills out of a house 2 doors down, I could call the police. But It's not my business, Don't get involved and mind your own business. It's not bothering you or blocking your driveway

>and need a second vehicle in case my daily won't start or breaks down and I can't fix it that evening

>owns 2 unreliable vehicles so their reliability overlaps

lol

i used to own 3 shitboxes that were 300$ a piece

shit got me through some years m8

oh this one is pissing coolant, i guess its time for the one that only stays running if you hold the gas pedal down

Don't be immature, op. Just suck it up and avoid provocation the next time.

put a biohazard sticker on the car and a bunch of plastic sheets with some blood (or dye i guess) on them then hang the plastic sheets from the window, then remove the wheels and put it on blocks, add some caution tape around the car for added effect.
they now will not touch it.

alternate that shit

So something like this?

>It's my vehicle, and I pay the road tax.
Doesn't give you the right to park it wherever the fuck you want. Park it in your driveway. Also, clean your truck, it's filthy.

Don't have a driveway

No, I'd get a $200 junk car or something.

They are both very reliable vehicles, but it doesnt have AC, power windows, locks, or my tools and everything to do my job. It would be inconvenient to swap between them

I'll admit, I did leave it in the same spot for a few months or so, but it's because the battery went flat. I keep a jump battery in it because of this, but it still keeps me from driving it. I'm going to install a battery cutoff switch I guess.

Have you tried to talk to your neighbors?

It's an apartment complex.
They have their own parking lot.
>they have a parking lot
>they still complain because i'm taking up a spot in front of them.
>They can still park, and their guests.
Fuck them.

>I did leave it in the same spot for a few months or so
you're the nigger, nigger. kill yourself.

And? Every fucking street in america has cars that park on the street. What's the fucking difference? I can see if it looks a bit shit, but it's a newer truck and I washed it every once in a while when it starts getting dirty.

just move the car

This. Holy shit. OP is being a child about something that literally takes less time to do than making this thread. I think was absolutely right

Just buy a wheel lock dude. Put one on both the front and back and they can't do shit. It costs like $15 on Amazon.

I do move it. But I park it in the same spot, because it's close by and not really taking up someones parking spot.

Are you parking in the lot of an apartment building you don't live in?

Nope, on the street in front of it.

See if you can get them to produce proof that you don't move it. Try parking somewhere else to show that the thing runs.

I have to park it elsewhere for a little bit as per the stupid notice. But I just got a friend to park a shitbox there to piss them off more.

See if you cant heat up the asphalt and sink something down into it.
Or pour new asphalt stealthily a couple inches up the wheels of something.