>Current event
Hero Club Sports Festival
>New Gacha
SSR Sonoko and SSR Wakaba

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/catGW4X7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did you know in the fairy selection menu you can long press on a fairy to check its stats and effect, you don't have to go back to the fairy menu to check it.

I have exactly enough yellow d8s to ascend one of SR Fuu or SR Anzu. Which one should I pick?

pastebin.com/catGW4X7
Hanayui 5-2

I had the same issue, I ended up choosing Fuu because I use her in more parties, she's like an all-round support in every melee party while I only use Anzu in my yellow party. Just do D3-3 again and you can get both.

Yeah but I ain't gonna waste precious blessings for shinju points.

I use Anzu a lot, actually (with Sumi and support and Kasha or Ichimokuren she pulls good work) but yeah you're probably right. Fuu has more use.

It always feels silly when you 3-star the last stage but struggle with the ones before it.

I've not had super good luck in rolls, but this is probably my favorite so far. SSR Sonoko and my first purple SR Sekka so far, so I don't have to live in fear of yellow stages anymore, and another blue SR Sekka to power her up even more.

How the fuck do you beat the hanayui last boss without purples.

I finally succumbed.
Just 360 blessings, right? It's a small amount, it won't hurt me.
R-right?

Get purples. I used R Sekka because I didn't have SR Sekka.

I have them but they all get rekt. The can'T tank for shit.

Thats how it always starts user. A little now, a little bit more later. Get us S3

Remember to backup your yuyuyui_UserData.opy file because it's only a matter of time until your phone catches fire

I can't find it, I think it's only accessible on rooted phones or something.

I'd pick Anzu since she's good for clearing paths and racking crits with right set up. R Fuu is a decent enough stat stick and you're more likely to upgrade her stats through gacha dupes anyway. Her ability also gives you more crit on ranking to 4. SR Fuu gives 50 damage reduction at the same rank for better tanking ability but in my experience I don't usually use Fuu to three star stages.

SR Illustration Sonocchi paired with the right fairies is a really good tank.

It's not. Are you using a file explorer?

No you don't need a rooted phone.

Well a bit late for that. Oh well, I'll just rank her up on Friday.

help

It's the same file you'd delete for rerolling. Internal Storage/Android/data/jp.co.altplus.yuyuyui/files/yuyuyui_UserData.opy
The pathname on the sheet is a bit misleading as you'd think it was referring to relative location from the root itself.

Anzu. Better or just as good firing speed. The shooters for that setup aren't for DPS but to clear mobs and rack up flowers. She gets decent crits too so SR Natsume is workable for her.

That's the one you get from Wasuyu chapter 3 clear?

Slightly off topic but I just finished reading NoWaYu. There were three forbidden fairies, Daitengu, Shuten-doji, but what was the the third? Did that ever get revealed in any of the other materials?

Phone folder/Android/Data/jp blah blah

The jp.co.altplus.yuyuyui folder isn't here.

Not the one of her in bed no. The one where she's looking up. Second highest damage hissatsu with healing at the cost of maxhp reduction. Her leader ability also adds 30% knockback resistance to purples.

Tried using your phone's own file explorer?

I can see it both from phone and PC. Don't you have it on SD card somehow? Although games install onto internal.

ShiUYu movie when?

Try enabling hidden folders or just run filesearch for it.

Is your phone running Kit Kat? Might be falling back to another location on old versions of android.

I keep failing to 3* E5-1 hard, goddamn.

Is the entire stage like this?

For those of us who bought blessings, how are you guys planning to manage your daily pulls? Are you going to just pull till you get the SSR you want(If you get it) and then stop, or are you guys going to keep daily pulling any chance you get on good banners, given how SSR rates in general are nice and the roll is so cheap?

Fujimori Mito was kind of retconned into existence huh

This worked, thanks heaps. Not sure why it wasn't showing up on computer but oh well.

But he was in the LN.

So given how Itsuki and Anzu both start overflowing over Natsume who is decidedly a boy, we've confirmed that they're both heterosexuals.

How the shit are you supposed to kill a fucker that gets past you. Like no abilities reach behind except for line ones and that doesn't work when your shooter is Togou and they're green.

It's a uhh, general japanese myth thing and not really specific to the series. The third one is Tamamo-no-Mae.

Just upgraded my own SR Anzu and apparently she comes with 4 copies of a fairy that reduces surrounding enemy defenses by 30% on being attacked. That's a ridiculously good one for a frontline tank, particularly Yellow SR Yuuna on YuYuYu's last boss.

>Hinata almost orgasming when telling Itsuki and Mito about how she cleaned Wakaba's ears

He was mentioned twice IIRC, in the last chapter of NoWaYu and the bonus chapter. There was no mention of him in any previous chapter where Wakaba talked with Shiratori or even during the time the yuushas went to Suwa. Maybe not a retcon per se but definitely feels like he was added after the fact to make a yuusha+miko team.

According to the spreadsheet it's Def Down 30 to nearby enemies on a kill, not on being attacked.

>mentioned twice
>already has a VA and in is in game
Sasuga

So something like this?, now I just have to look for a friend with ssr togo

You're hurting her feelings

I'm still not entirely sure if SR Keizoubou reduces defence on getting hit or on attacking the enemy.

>finishing last hp bar of Requiem alter
>game crashes

Dude go to the fairies screen and spend some coins in upgrading your fairies.

>敵攻撃時
It's on being attacked.

I suppose it should do. That Fuu's ability should help with building the gauge but the attack is 6k lower than what I went in with. You'll need to time those hissatsus really well.

If it's the purple green fox then it's getting hit that triggers it.

Well then plz fix the spreadsheet?

Done for both.

Just 1 star but I finally did it, Karin is a god it's actually fun to move her around and oneshotting everything hah

yeah its just I was saving to upgrade someone to 50+, and don't really know wich fearies are actually good.
Thanks for the help, now i can finally watch the final scene

Well obviously the ones you equip are the ones that should be upgraded, no? It's not really that expensive anyways.

Thanks

Anyone using sleepover Sonoko in a setup?

The difficulty scaling is literally satan

I see.
For some reason its face would pop up even I was the one attacking, but I saw nothing on the Vertex.
Also, I finally have my first level 3 on the friendship scale, Tama and Sekka.

She's easily outclassed by the other purple SRs. BUNBUN Sonoko is the better SR Sonoko.

>Do event stage.
>Difficulty rating 60
>I could sleep through it with 3 stars
>Go to daily
>Difficulty rating 44
>Even 2 starring it is an ordeal
It's like you can trust anything until you actually play the stage, and even then, it's random as fuck which chapters are harder. Early stages are sometimes harder than the boss stage.

Where do you even see the difficulty ratings?

the number between the stamina price and elements

I take back what I said. It is indeed on you attacking the enemy and I didn't notice that until I saw my itsuki support trigger the effect on diagonal enemies. Changed the sheet back. Always assumed it was on being attacked due to the wording.

See For the face popping, I observed that it doesn't affect diagonally or ranged, only adjacent enemiies.

Oh, i mean, i was just using the ones that the sp allowed me to, now i'm actually reading wht they do

Wait, what do you get from reaching +2 on sports festival Togou and Karin? I went to my gift box and it seems it was just a medal?

Try going back to the title then checking them

Yeah I went to the title and checked the gift box and sure there was something. But a single medal? Really?

The screen seems to imply you get two things, I assume one's the medal but what of the other thing?

It's the rest of the background for the card. If you zoomed in on it before, you'd just get a cutout of the character but now it shows the whole thing.

Was playing around with the new fairies I got via three starring NoWaYu 4 on Normal that I couldn't before with an SR Anzu/R Natsume that I sped up as much as I could.

The results:
- Three starred boss with ease as seen in pic in combo with SR Fuu's +20% crt leader ability and SR Yuuna's rank 5 DPS. Think I would have three starred it even without hissatsus and even then the gauge maxed out three times. Also, Yuuna's rank was 7 by the end of it and Anzu's was 8 by the time boss rolled out.
- Solo three starred halfheartedly one of the earlier stages on the front line without a useful leader ability and kept the rest out of action.

Was she this ridiculous in the novels?

Actually it's just for the home screen. Zoom will still show a cutout.

Background shows on both home screen and zoom for me.

You're right, I got confused and was viewing Karin who's only at +2.

so if enough gacha cash rolls in will they be able to bankroll a beautiful squad hack and slash bullet hell? It even already has nier music, if there was like online coop or raiding stuff that would be the ideal game imo

Games industry seems like a cruel hell but I believe in japan, at least it's not the creatively bankrupt dumpster of america. Are gacha games a necessary evil?

We can hope. The franchise seems to have come quite a long way, since the days of the low effort PSVita game.

Are there any renewable sources of skill udon? Seems like the only way to get them is either stage clear rewards or buying it from the shop, and even then it'll sometimes cost medals which are also limited to an extent.

>Rank 80
>42 energy cap
When the heck are they going to raise the energy cap. It feels far too low.

Anyone have any tips on clearing the event chapter 3 boss? Everything else seems easy until i reached this event's boss.

Seems like someone is doing scene subtitles on YouTube, should it be included in the spreadsheet next to the pastebin translation links?

Anyone knows what the hero system thing is for?

I really want to use Anzu, but goddamn her poor att stat. Watching her chipping the enemy one tiny bit at a time is just so frustrating. Pair her with my Natsume and she barely reaches 10k att.

So with all the implications that Sonoko's hiding some real trauma, anyone else think she might finally crack in S2 if something horrible happens?

Which event stage is the best for farming event yuushas?

Yeah, you really start to run out of skill udon in the late game. Be careful to never sell it.

Sure go for it

Isn't it in the FAQ?

My guess would be the last boss.

>Tfw STILL can't unfriend all the inactives on my friends list.

The three star seems so far out of reach without my own SSR Karin. It doesn't help that health seems to never drop there.

Did you update to 1.02?

Yes.

How does the Data Transfer work? Does it keep your data saved online and you can retrieve it on another device if you input the ID on that screen on there?

Yes

What is Sekka like with two Sonoko leader skills?

Anzu and Chikage is the best pairing

Personally, I think you'd benefit from Double Sekka with a Sonoko leader, since they can cover more lanes that way and +30% of her already insane crit makes her already crit almost everything.

I doubt it. Even if they got Platinum to do it, it'd just be another Korra-tier cashgrab.

I think yuusha 2D fighting game has a bigger chance to be good.

Karin and Sekka is.

As someone who doesn't like the genre much, a musou game would probably work really well.

That's more or less what the vita game was. Just without the polish.

Man, it's amazing to see just how much better the mobage is after the snoozefest that the vita game was.

How do we make Arc System Works to make it?