xth for Punished Hog

>play quickplay
>contemplate suicide 2 minutes into the match

Overwatch was a mistake

Jamison Fawkes!

Pharah is best Imouto

Here comes T.Racer!

Yes

>All these people bitching about D.Va being so OP because of her defense matrix in previous threads

Yep, /owg/ is full of bronze scrubs.

>tfw dva is constantly on your cock

There is literally nothing wrong with being in bronze.

it's just a bunch of people running around trying to freekill

>Being OP
>Almost counters every ult.

stop this bait

>mfw a D.va tries to stop my beam with her matrix

Mccree is best Onii-chan

Who else here love playing solo queue because there friends are toxic, cancerous cunts that think theyre pro?

Not really. At least when I got placed in Bronze I mostly met people that really really wanted to get out so they'd do their best to communicate and whatnot.

Guys I fnished my placement matches and got 2668.
is that decent? is it even possible to get diamond in placements? I played with mostly diamonds so i was hoping for it.

looks like the blizztard community is waking up to the fact that the individual performance SR system fucks up the entire game by it incentivizing trolls and retards, and punishing teamwork

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20755767072

>"I can't kill one of the biggest targets in the game with a huge critbox before using my ult WTF JEFF FIX THE GAME"

its largely based on your previous seasons rank. Its possible if you were diamond or above last season, but impossible if you werent.

So how pathetic is it to have someone else play on your account so you can reach a higher rank? Because a friend got another friend to do just that so he could finally break into Diamond.

The funny thing is, in the time I was spectating it, he was losing every other game anyway, so the SR gain if any was minimal. Still a few hundred away from Diamond.

i bought the game a week ago, its my first season.
okay then :(

>Zarya
>mfw a Gengu tries to deflect near me

2 DAYS LEFT HOGGERS

-Helix rocket is converted from one fat hitbox into three smaller ones
-Total damage is divided between the rockets equally
-All three rockets must hit to deliver the same burst damage as previously

>reaper main
>constantly flanking and killing 1-2 supports then running away to a health pack
>never kill tanks unless I join a team fight from behind, then I get a triple/quad about 20% of the time

Am I doing it right?

>God damnit I aim bot ulted and dva ate it AGAIN

Are they rolling out the Reaper changes too? Can't wait for my OP main to be more OP.

Literally no downside to this
It's the best update since release

god damn... blizzard is such a incompetant company... how the fuck could they have thought that would work

yeah im gonna quit this game till this is fixed. i actually want to play the game, not farm damage

I like to join QP and hide outside enemy spawn and kill qnyone that respawns from behind as they run out to get back into the fight
Works best on Eichenwalde
Angry Roadhog hatemail is the best hatemail

>Change Orisa's weapon from projectile-based to hitscan
>Add 100 HP to her barrier
>Make the barrier projectile faster, remove the arc and make it activate faster (so you can actually put the fucking thing where you want it to be)
>Make her barrier extra thick (just stretch out the back sides and the little "roof" so it's easier to hide behind, the barrier needs more depth)

Did I fix her?

judging by the last few patches theyre gonna puss out at the last second and reduce the nerf slightly because of all the whining
im not expecting good things to come from this

no
because she still insta-dies to dive
you just made her beta bastion with literally 1/3 of the damage

>Recoil Recovery Compensation
On or off?

mfw i realize i have been playing in a rigged system all along.
jesus christ
i hate blizzard
i will never buy antoher game from them ever again

Are most mercy mains sexually submissive in bed?

are you a gay cunt

On

Someone tl;dr this

yeah the SR system has been absolutely fucked since the beginning.
SR means literally nothing.
if you are a flex, add 1000. thats your real sr
if you are a one trick, -1000, thats your real sr

What the fuck does that do?

the SR system punishes you for trying to win games.
the SR system rewards you for farming stats.

effectively, the SR system creates trolls, retards, fuckups, and niggers because all those people are rationally reacting to the incentive structure of the game.

they steal SR away from the team and give it to themselves. and that is the rational choice to make.

Thanks

It replaces your crosshair where you had it before you shot and it moved up because of recoil.
If you turn it off it remains up.
It makes aiming really weird, especially if you are used to playing with it for a whole year like most players.

>creates
>rational
Big words, there.

It obviously isn't a perfect system - far from it - but claiming that it's only "rational" to game the system, is pretentious.

I want Tracer to blink vertically.

This whole post is so badly written that I don't understand why anyone even bothered to type it all up.

>Rank should reflect hog good the player is
This was pretty funny, tho.

>It obviously isn't a perfect system
a system that has completely inverted the incentive structure of the game, and the optimal strategy hurts your own team, is way more than a non perfect system.
it is a complete fucking fuck up.
a game ruining fuck up
an abortion of justice

I don't see that setting in my options, where is it?

Did you buy the game yesterday, or what's the deal here? Comp mode has been a joke for about a year now.

Sounds pretty pathetic. There's being carried and there's being boosted and then there's just being desperate.

this is dumb and whoever wrote this dribble should feel bad for doing so. Stop blaming your team mates, your where you belong.

It's pretty pathetic.

I've never seen anyone talk about the sssniperwolf thing here, but she paid someone to boost her into Top 500 after being carried to GM for the sake of youtube fame. It's fucking embarrassing.

"Can i go soldier, i main soldier"

guy says "so do i"

what do?

>Maining soldier
>Maining anyone
If you don't have at least three heroes of different roles that you can play to a respectable degree you need to kill yourself

the SR system says otherwise

SR system is fucked and everyone knows it. Nobody appreciates one tricks in their games, even if they do manage to work around them and win.

that's funny because i'm pretty sure i actually carry ALL the games i play

I've found that I can win a 1v1 against pretty much anyone except Pharrah as Reaper. A good Roadhog is hard, but doable.

Then you're most likely delusional or in Bronze.

Gold damage and elims doesn't mean you carried.

>i'm playing better than my team AND the other team
>i'm not carrying the game

where you dropped as a child?

>where you dropped as a child?
>where

WERE you?

how you only get sr by winning

so if you play for sr by getting stats and you win so what?

yeah thought so, stay where you are

>"Can i go soldier, i main soldier"
>guy says "so do i"
>what do?
the optimal strategy in this situation is to throw the game.
you will gain little SR if you win cuz you are playing off your main, and you will lose alot if you lose.
pick a troll hero like torb or sombra that no one plays. farm stats as hard as you can. this will ensure that you cut your losses as much as possible, and will end the match quickly the get into a new game where you can autolock 76.

is it even possible to grind from Silver to 4,000 SR?????

49 times out of 50 when someone says they carried they really didn't. They might have done exceedingly well or got the most kills (or at least the most credit since killshots aren't registered,) but it's usually a matter of they were set up to do really well while the team did their part, however small. Or the enemy team simply sucks ass and you were most prominent in smacking them around.

Unless you literally wiped the enemy team by yourself (and not with an ult,) and held the point/payload on your own for most or all of the match, you did not carry. Plenty of people have SAVED matches with their ults or their skill or their luck, but very rarely does anybody truly carry a match. And the people that say they did are super fucking annoying, often one tricks who self-actuate their one trick behavior.

Also,

>where

Immortan Hog skin when?

i can't even be bothered to read this incoherent dribble.

believe me, i know when i'm carrying a game.

If you can't even spell a word right while trying to insult someone, there's no fucking way you can carry a game. You probably can't even carry your books without heaving.

Why does it even need explanations? Isn't it obvious to anyone with a brain?

The point is that people who play for stats get more SR per win and less penalty per loss than people who try to fit what the team needs and play intelligently. When I lose I lose around 30SR and when I win I only get about 24-26 SR. I'm 19/15 w/l this season, but I haven't gained any SR.

Tracer is perma flat, delete that picture.

keep up bro, you're already out of position.

tracer's behind you. watch out! oops your dead

Everyone on my team should know their place and do as i tell them.

>your

It's you're. I know you know that, you used it earlier in the post. Maybe quick smashing the keys so furiously the same way you smash E and Q while you're "carrying" the game, and you'd get out a post I can't make fun of.

Also, if you've hinted you one trick Tracer, you just proved you can't carry you own dick, much less a match.

What a fucking brainlet lul

>lul
I think it's about time mods start banning reddit-speak.

yes

Don't respond to me. You're inferior to me in every possible way

something something copyright claimed

How dare you reply to me.

What skill rating do I need before I can hold opinions about the game?

Take this autism back to /v/

>proud slut
lmao like me

>dorado
>defending second point
>enemy tracer is standing on the payload
>i have to contest it as mercy because everyone else if jerking off somewere
>die
>they get the cap

guess the rank

Holy fuck, imagine walking around for 9 months carrying an extra person in your stomach, experiencing excrutiating pain so they can see the light of day wasting money on them for 18+ years just so they end up as either of these two mouthbreathers having an e-dick measuring contest

According to Veeky Forums?

You need to be SR 5000

In reality?
Somewhere around Diamond probably

t. Plat shitter

Platinum

higher then silver because a silver tracer would just be constantly dead. lower then 4000 cause youre on mercy.

>Roadhog nerfed (fine on its own I guess, he feels like a crutch character)
>Dva untouched
>Winston untouched
>Tracer and Genji untouched
>McCree not buffed in any meaningful way so he can actually kill flankers reliably

Dive meta for the next two years or

it was masters 3800~, because every rank is literally the same apparently

You make it sounds bad but you forget the pleasure of being cummed inside.