There is literally nothing wrong with this car

There is literally nothing wrong with this car.

>not irs

>fwd
should have bought an audi lmao

no

first two golfs were the only good golfs rest are ruined because "fun is unsafe and should ze be remov!

>ok everything
>stellar interior
yes

Wrong opinion

clearly u never drove one. worst fuel injection never and terrible gearing.
also horrid steering ratio, way too slow

i had a dream i got one of these.
i was so happy to have a car

MK4 is the best Golf hands down

i bought mine for $700 in 2003
it needed a valve job and a lot of basic work, tuning.
no mechanics know K jetronic anymore.

pluses of the rabbit gti
LOTS OF HEADROOM, im 6'4 and there is a lot of space in the car.
the air conditioning doesn't use much power. very surprising. you do not notice the drag on the engine.
it rides nice. not stiff at all.

thats it.

Well, there is. You got poorfag version. GTI is where it's at.

>heavy & slow
>boring interior with hideous instrument cluster lighting
>not as reliable as its predecessor
Yeah nah it's mediocre

>t. BMW 1 series driver

Golf 2 is like pieces of metal melded togather.

ur mum is mediocre.

Why, it's the same fucking car

but the audi has >>>>>>>>>HALDEX>>>>>>AWD>>>>>

it's heavy and overpricedbecause muh VW

eew haldex
why even bother?

>Veeky Forumstist buys Audi
>should've gotten a Volkswagen

>Veeky Forumstist buys Volkswagen
>should've gotten a Audi
this meme is unescapable

should've gotten a Skoda

Said no one ever

Agreed
Especially the diesel ones

mk4 golfs
Where did we go so right?

Are these bad or not?
i wanted to swap my polo 6n2 for one of these but everyone told me it would be slow and suck a lot of gas. how true is that? mine currently is 1.4mpi

>>stellar interior
My glovebox was sticky cos the plastic they used broke down.
I heard it was a common problem
But otherwise yes

Ruined it

Look again, the check engine light is on.

C R A Y O N S
R
A
Y
O
N
S

I used to drive one of these. I had to replace just about everything throughout the course of owning it. Everything. These cars are made out of LEGO bricks, and to this day the thought of owning any German car makes me nauseous.

do you mean 'inescapable'?

It's an old vw that was unreliable to start with that most likely didn't get maintained well, if at all.

No thanks.

HE!1!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!11 KEK!! KEK!! KEK!! WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDXXXXXXDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOLLLLL FUCKIN HOLY SHITTTT I CANT JUST STOP LAUGHING CAUSE HE HE HE HE HE JUST TO FUNNY MAN!!!1!11! HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SHIT i just fall of chair!!!! simply le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you! tips fedora, le any1 athiest? LOL GOOD MEME SORRY I MEAN GREAT MEME GR88888 FUCKING MEME BRO I WISH I COULD STOP LAUGHING BUT I CANT MAN!!!! NICE MEME IMMA REPOST TO REDDIT LELELELELE TY FOR LE KARMA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD XD LE UPBOAT XD WAIT TIL LE DERPINA HEARS ABOUT THIS XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD EPIC MEMEING /b/ro BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ZIMBABWE is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee : BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le nyan cat? hahahaha le mayonaise. fucking epic ass meme i love that fucking meme so much man wait let me just gets crack pipe out smoke some of that good 420 shit : *rips a bong* AHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E

>No 4x4
>No powah

I hope you have a DOHC one because mine is rated 60hp

thanks VAG
at least it cost me pennies

what dohc?
i was just aksing if these golfs are better.

only company that does FF right is honda.

It's a Volkswagen. Might as well just buy a Corolla instead.

Woah nigga are those q u a d s

the fuck u said bout VOLKSWAGEN BITCH. YOU KNO I GOT 2 HOMOS BEHIND ME THEY ARE STRONG AND SHIAT I WILL BEAT U M8

>curved hatchback

jesus christ user how dense are you

shut the fuck up before i ram your shit car with my shit car

If it must be Euro then buy an Alfa Romeo instead. Same awful reliability, but with far better looks.

alfa romeo is like audi but with glamour and without the shitty reputation and fanclub and with actual pedigree

its allright car, but if eurofag id buy leon of same age desu
coolest hatch vw group ever made

>not an Ibiza Cupra 16V
It's like the Polo R that never was, way before VW started using "R" as a model above GTI.

seat is my top 3 fav marque for no reason

i'd make a lot of insurance money because i got it for half what it is worth

i had a 6n2 1.4 8v (mpi) 60 brake
i had for a short time a mk4 1.4 75 brake

the polo was the better car
if you get a mk4, get a gti

Actually mine is a 6k2
also mk3 > mk4

>if you get a mk4, get a gti
Make that a 1.8T or VR5. The 2.slow GTI isn't really a GTI, and while the VR-engined models are nose-heavy and thirsty, at least the VR5 sounds fucking great.

im keeping my 6n2 8v. i fucked up resale anyways and its a comfy reliable beater cruiser car.

this thing is really fucking reliable its amazing and when i bought it it had red flags all over.
>imported
>no maintenance logs
>misaligned hood and bumper
few years later i was cleaning it under the windshield wiper cover and there was broken glass.
the damn thing wont die

Lelijke kanker auto blijft het wel
kanker tokkie

ik kan u geen ongelijk geven

The unironical truth.

Owned one of these for two years.
It was the best car I've ever owned at doing what a normal person wants from a car.

>Spacious
>solid interior
>spacious
>good seats
>decently fast and agile