Tfw got my first fix it ticket for window tint

>tfw got my first fix it ticket for window tint
It was a good run since I bought it. (7 months)
Came tinted from dealer. Don't wanna take it off but it's 200 buckaroos...

State, tint level, and tint location?

Well OP, you could not be a nigger who can't see shit at night or you could leave it on. Your choice.

Muh shitbox

Commiefornia. I don't know the specifics of the tint. Came like this when I bought it at the third party dealer.

Does your state have exceptions for certain people for window tint?

If you have a doctors note it's totally legal in my state (PA). Seriously. A doctor's note.

>tickets for window tint

WHY DO NIGGERS RUIN EVERYTHING

But I can see at night just fine.

yeah right fucking faggot you can't see shit fucking nigger tints, probably selling drugs too like a degenerate running from police lol white people amirght? fucking kill yourself

But what if he's selling drugs to niggers?

that's good but bad too because he's making money doing that shit you cant do that shit fucking wrong killing your own kind but then again who gives a fuck

>killing his own kind
...but he's white...

then he should stop trying to be a nigger theres too many people these days trying to be niggers when theyre not its fucking embarrassing, you gotta be proud of who you are man you cant walk around wishing you were black with nigger tints wtf thats gay bro and stop selling drugs let niggers do that

Well that is a dark ass tint. You got what you deserve.

...but he's selling the drugs to the niggers...

Why does one deserve a ticket for having dark tinted windows? I don't understand why it's against the law to begin with, other than so police can peer inside easier.

Because you can't see shit and are more likely to hit people/cars at night.

WRONG
It's because the little piggys fear for their safety and since they can't see in your car at night with anything 20% or darker, they made it illegal to put on your car
So even if you're not a drug/gun running nignog, you're going to get fucked with like you were one, unless you have a doctor's note

It's not THAT bad.

Is the interior supposed to be that bad or did you mod it?

It's an American car

>tinting your front windows

Impedes vision of the outside mirrors and peripheral events. Drive with sunglasses at night and tell me how that goes. That's what tint on the front windows is like.

Uhhhh, you don't have tint on your front windows do you? I have 30%, not 35%, and have no problems at night
Used to have a car with 20% in the front and still had no problem, your eyes just suck muh dude

That's not up to you to judge.

>why they fining people for speeding, I drive 120 mph without problems, used to drive 150 mph and still had no problem

Uh yes it is, but your piss weak excuse for why it's illegal is bullshit, the reason why lower percentages are illegal is for officer safety
Next thing you're going to tell me is radar detectors are illegal in certain states for the safety of the driver

>he didn't get a prescription for window tint

hue hue hue

>Roll windows down
>Sorry officer fuse must be bad
>Oh ok user but you were swerving a bit.
>naa my dash cam shows me driving the speed limit in the lines.
>get shot

Lol cant get a tint ticket for windows they cant test on.

>manual
>5.0
>not plebby non-premium.
You're alright OP.

Imagine being this fucking delusional that you deny that window tints make it harder to see people in their cars.

I would rather have the PP without the premium interior than the non PP with the premium interior

It depends on how one values performance versus luxury

It's not an all out 100% track car why not make it C O M F Y?

>dealer sells you car that has illegal modification
>get ticket
>sue dealership
>???
>profit

??? But I didn't deny it, I said the reason why the tint laws exist is for officer safety, now why would I say that? It's because an officer approaching the front can't see if there are armed occupants or not, especially at night

LEARN YO READ YOU FUCKING RETARD

nice car asshole

Get rid of that gay hood stripe and you will have a solid looking car.

>Because you can't see shit
>WRONG
Nice reading comprehension you fucking sperg. You're fucking delusional and can't remember your own fucking points.

>mustangs

is op a woman or a homo?

Go see an optometrist or Ophthalmologist. Most states have what's called a sun tint waiver. If you complain to your doctor about light sensitivity and get him to sign the form in many cases that's all you need either in court or at a traffic stop.

Did the dealership tell you it was an illegal tint? How were you to know?

This sounds like something to take up with the dealership.

>Or, just, you know, remove it like a sane human.

Atleast it ain't a chevy

Because I only drive 5k miles a year on public roads. This car shines in autox and track

Also gauges are sexy

True but it's still shit and you arent allowed to like what i dont like

W2c keychain

>small claims
>get 500 dollars
>1000 in court cost
>600 lawyer
>profit

>t. Poorfag

>Premium non PP vs base PP
Why not both?

dealerships aren't held accountable for aftermarket modifications