wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Stormblood Trailer
youtu.be/Acf6lPBNXOU

>DFF NT
youtu.be/bUkhDTVAOko

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10
GL Update #8: youtu.be/aZpESXSnOmo

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84
youtu.be/L1sl-YoMi3Q

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l5_HK_ubFdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=n-BJ6eUfSm8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for

Both light and darkness give me the guidance I need. Thus, I can turn darkness into hallowed light!

Best mouse in the house!

Previous thread: I'm sorry, I'm on the brink of passing out and I rarely make Veeky Forums OPs. I accept all blame.

>used to think FF7 was a subtle plot open to multiple interpretations
>used to think Tifa was a clever subversion of JRPG waifubait
Why do you have to take everything away from me, /ffg/?

6th for Shiva

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Because you exist only to suffer.

Tell me what you cherish most... give me the pleasure of taking it away.

Thanks for the save, OP.

Which Shiva is best Shiva?

Final Fantasy for ants

Tifa is really a satellite character, who's existence revolves only around Cloud. FF games before X are kinda confused and not really well written. Many plotlines are half-formed and abandoned as the games had rather rapid timetables, and thus few characters meaningfully find the end of their arc as planned.

(I'm certain that statement will be leapt upon with immediate assertions that X was not well written, but it was a much more complete and consistent story than anything in the series before.)

Tifa has an end to her character arc, but strangely she seems to lack a beginning. She follows along with Cloud mutely and only two thirds of the way into the game does she suddenly become a caring, compassionate ally who helps her dearest friend reassemble his soul and become a true and healthy individual. Having done nothing of any particular relevance before that in the game, it's jarring.

Tell me about Quacho, Tama, Serafie, Enna Kros, & the Masked Woman. Never played WoFF.

who's that slut?

Dissidia NT

Dissidia Final Fantasy NT's Shiva, looks like.

Why can't Dissidia just have normal orderings, anyway?
>Dissidia Final Fantasy
>Dissidia Final Fantasy 012 Duodecim
>Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia
>Dissidia Final Fantasy NT

I wish every game wasn't well written then.

You sure? I would say FFXV wasn't well written, you know? (Probably due to too many rewrites.)

Haven't played it.

Yeah see I thought those problems were on purpose and basically the devs going "See how badly a waifubait character would really fuck things up?" and she was meant to contrast Aeris before eventually becoming slightly less incompetent along with Cloud. So like Cloud being a terrible hero, Tifa was a terrible love interest. But then they overcome it anyway.

But instead now I think it was all played straight and she just sucks.

DERE'S NOT A WAIFU OI DON'T CHERISH

FFT is literally the only well written final fantasy.

Did he just fling Cloud into the sky by his katana stabbed into his arm?
How does that not just slash Cloud's arm clean off?
God damn it Sephiroth you had the man I M P A L E D and you can't even inflict grievous harm.

I just noticed that If I put dualcast and Curaja on Noctis he becomes a better Refia

Really? You doubt that when Nomura still does it to this day?

>character is supposed to be the Master of all Masters
>expect a stern and serious character
>he's actually a goofball
>his disciples are based on the seven deadly sins
>they all act the exact opposite of the sin they represent

Happy Father's Day /ffg/.

reminder that SE straight LIED about the 1v1 mode

Man.
It's super bad writing, but yet I still find it amusing that Limit Breaks are canonical things in FFVII.
>when you've been utterly totaled and you're about to die miserably, just flip the fuck out like you're on PCP and destroy the enemy with a power you've never displayed before!

What are you doing for your dad today?

The fun part is that limit breaks are a far worse game mechanic than they are as a story element.

I suddenly think I really need to play woff

it would have been neat if they showed some of the other ones.
barret could have just said fuck it and nuked bahamut with a satellite he happens to have in space.

yeah maybe

And what did he do right?

Ugly! UGLY!!

I enjoyed WOFF slightly more than XV. Tifa gets bullied a couple of times.

Why is Noctis such a beta?

What kind of bully are we talking about here

How did they bully her? Made fun of her tifas? Or play with them?

I don't have a Father

youtube.com/watch?v=l5_HK_ubFdQ
>are you aware Yda's buffed?
>y-yeah we're making adjustments

>then proceeds to fix her the next update

you mean alpha

youtube.com/watch?v=n-BJ6eUfSm8

Free pull for Monday and free 11 pull in JP

To get good in mobius you need to define what you mean by good.
You can be either good at breaking, attacking, or defending.(I don't post support because for that all you need is to have the 2 standard support abilities(either in one card each or in a combo card) and the rest of the card deck modified according to what you're going to fight.
For each you need a job to perform that class, have the job have specific elements, and the ability cards for what you want to do.
From your post it seems you mean to deal good damage.
For that you will need an ability card that is the weakness element of the boss you're fighting and have high numbers on the card's attack stat, have a job with an attack type class(these usually have "damage +50%" multiplayer ability which you will need to deal high damage), have either a card that buffs your magic stat, or join a group with a support that has, have a weapon equipped that gives you the most magic stat of all the weapons you have, and additionally if the attack card you're using has damage focus that'd be great.

OH and most importantly, make sure the ability cards you use are appropriate to your class. Don't use mage cards in a ranger, or knight cards in a mage. Of course there are exceptions to this rule, like monks and some legend jobs but make sure you know first.

Are the FCs in Cactuar still taking in new members? Thinking of getting a world transfer.

>people thought that wasn't gonna be in the game

If I don't have an Orlandeau, will Agrias still be a good investment? I have two of her and rather like the character, since I played Tactics.

Was it?

You know what, I wouldn't mind getting Lightning or Delita in the anniversary pull, just for the memes.

Evasion tanking can be pretty sweet.

If you don't have a chainer yes very. It'll cost a lot of enhancement materials but as long as you get one enhanced she'll chain with Orlandeau and you'll be part of the big boys.

You could even awaken two so you can get a Ramza friend, but it'll require even more materials, so be ready.

I think enhanced Agrias does 30% less damage or something like that than unenhanced Orlandeau, but it's still very good and with the chain your whole party's damage will skyrocket.

The dude shilling Delita breaks can be damned but Moonblade is a fantastic pickup

yeah she's good.
she will enable you to chain with your old man friends at least.
other than that, she's a solid character

I already have Noctis for that though.
But now I'd get even more (You)s while posting my 6* characters with a Lightning.

>died a kissless virgin

FFXV was absolute shit.
Even FFXV was better than FFXV.
The only good thing to come out of it was shivabutt

first FFXV battle webm I've been satisfied with. That was pretty neat.

No

Yes

>he doesn't know they snuck off together in altissia the night before the rite and fugged under the moonlight

Everything user, we've been through this before.

No, not even close.

But can Noctis evade the Magics?

Nope.

I guess not. But if you can't get to at least 90% magic evade there's not much point to it since it's not a reliable tank.

>Really? You doubt that when Nomura still does it to this day?
Nomura wasn't the only person that worked on FF7, and even if he was, it's not unheard of for devs to go to pot over time.

If they could jump 500 feet into the air why did they need the golden shiny wire of hope?

They weren't lv. 99 yet

barret can't jump that high despite being black

yeah, It had better gameplay and a finished plot

>BE producer said they are discussing multiplayer for future BE in the questionnaire

Wonder what that's gonna be like

>not grinding to 99 in Sector 6

Could compensate by using Tifa's tifas as a trampoline

Nope. XV had way better gameplay and a better more fleshed out plot that actually made sense, with likeable characters, great villain and a strong ending.

>tfw this thread has almost no mobage discussion

A Father's Day miracle.

its time for XIII RK Multiplayer then.

BLUE MAGE for Four Job Fiesta

Fuckin A

People are getting burnt out on how painful FFBE is getting, but they have this anniversary event planned to suck us back in.

Tifa's tifas are the cure for mobage cancer.

no it's a pretty meh game

>more fleshed out plot
>almost everything important happens offscreen

>implying he and Ardyn didn't do a quicky before Titan

No, you also don't seem to understand how wherever things happen off screen it's because Noctis is supposed to be left in the dark about that. LIke with the invasion the point is to juxtapose Noctis being carefree at the intro to the severity happening in Insomnia, you aren't supposed to see that from Noctis's perspective because he wasn't there, you learn about what happened there after. And other than that only Niflheim turning into Daemons happens before you get there too, because the point is you are supposed to uncover the mystery while you are there.

Titan stuff, Leviathan stuff, Ifrit stuff happens on screen, so does many of the Niflheim stuff and the Ardyn stuff.

I disagree

I disagree with your disagreement

>tfw Geomancer

Already at the later crystals? Or did you just roll all at once?

Is /ffg/ remembering to stay hydrated? Grinding is thirsty work no matter what game you're playing

Chaos senpai

Sasuga Senpai

Fuck I guess we're both each other's senpais