Have you ever seen a board on Veeky Forums so full of people as ill informed on their topic of choice as Veeky Forums?

Have you ever seen a board on Veeky Forums so full of people as ill informed on their topic of choice as Veeky Forums?

We are supposed to be Veeky Forumstists and it seems like the majority of you dont even have a BASIC GRASP of the fundamentals.

TL;DR - Kill yourself

What are the fundamentals?

That's because this board was overrun by shitters years ago and most of the actual carfags have left.

Alphonse is a nigger faggot

The majority of people in /v/ don't know the fundamentals of video game design, the majority of /tv/ don't know how to make movies, the majority in /mu/ don't know the fundamentals of music. What is your point faggot? You don't need to how something works to enjoy it.

Cars fundamentally attract the normie demographic. What did you expect?

I know about thermodynamics, metallurgy, racing lines, engine design, harmonics, the car idustry, the parts supply chain, factory design, etc. - but none of that matters to the non-autist.

>BAMBAMBAM
>clutch out
>smoke

the car "enthusiast" is only able list model years, trim levels, lap times and power output.

If you are looking for an engineering forum, don't come to Veeky Forums.

/v/
/vr/

There are people who never drove in their lives on this board.
Not me since I have a 90s shitbox :^)

>unironically replying

This.
I'm a car enthusiast. I work on my cars. I talk about cars.
I don't design them and engineer them.

>they're this obsessed with me
so sad

Fundamentals like actually working on your cars and understanding them instead of asking the same dumb questions 400 times a day.

Sometimes even fucking DRIVING is literally beyond the busriders of Veeky Forums

Some of those busriders are too poor to afford even the shitiest, completely rusted, abused, autotragic, and neglected slushboxes, but they have the hope and the desire that one day, they too could have a 3000$ Civic with a few simple mods. All they can do is dream and watch crappy youtube videos until then. Let them dream.

>I don't design cars
>this isn't an engineering forum
>it doesn't matter here

Then why are like half the threads here based around shitflinging posturing about how A/B/C is better than X/Y/Z?

Where do you go then, once you want to go further? Dedicated hobby forums?

Anybody know superior alternatives to /k/, Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, and /g/sci/? Preferably not leftist as fuck.

how doe motor turn wheels??

Not the guy you were talking to before, but don't you find it kind of disheartening that despite being black even you find white people to be the most attractive race?

How about the real world? Got a father or grandfather who's still alive or a brother? Bring them around and spin a wrench. People you actually give a damn about are way better alternatives to online shitheels. If you're actually interested in learning things, read a book, nigger.

>Pepe.jpg
>Preferably not leftist as fuck.
back to your containment board

Because shitters have figured out that vaguely disguising literal garbage as x vs y slips past the retarded mods.

This
The amount of fuckwits spreading misinformation drives me up the fucking wall
I literally had an arguement with some daft cunt who, honest to god, unironically thought a pod filter actually MAKES power on a bone stock NA 2JZ