Which mid/normie-tier auto manufacturer has the most resilient paint?

Which mid/normie-tier auto manufacturer has the most resilient paint?

Toyota

bamp 4 second opinion

Higher end luxury cars. Think Mercedes S Class

You don't really know which cars have the best undercoating until 10+ years on when their rust resistance can be observed.

Just buy a white car.

Toyota
Honda

Bad paint from Mazda and Subaru

>Honda
Nah nah nigga, not even Acura can match Toyota's paint

But OP it all depends on how the owner took care of it, all paint goes to shit when neglected no matter the manufacturer

speaking from experience, Toyota

>Honda
Absolutely not.
Mercedes, BMW, VW/Audi.

Definitely not Mitsubishi

>Honda
>Mitsu
>Subaru
>Mazda
>GM
Avoid these if you care about paint quality. Any expensive German brand will have excellent paint.

nah, trichloroethane and all the other good solvents are banned in germany now. EU regulated them out of access to good paint.

meanwhile mexico (where toyotas are painted), don't have any regulations and they use stuff that is damn near aerospace grade.

>all paint goes to shit when neglected no matter the manufacturer

this. same with the rest of the car.

As said above Toyota. Ford is surprisingly decent with their paint too.

BMW Jet Black would like to have a word with you.

>BMW is expensive
4cyl base models are normie-tier in the US and downright shitboxes in Europe

Detailer here.

Volvo hands down.

What about Japan?

As much as I like Mazda, this is certainly true for their early 90's vehicles. The paint they used is incredibly hard, which does make it easy to polish, but also brittle and prone to chipping and cracking.

KYS retard Jet black is available on every trim in the E9X series.

Thought i was looking at a pic of the solar system or some shit for a second there.

>That chick
A humanoid monster found lurking far underground. It feigns death, usually near water, until a victim passes by. It then uses its long arms to drag its prey into the water to drown or strangle them.

Probably any upper end non-burger badge jewed brand (ackyoora)

Imho citroen and renault have the worst quality paint, that's for sure. I have seen plenty of french cars with so much paint damage in 20k km's or less

>mercedes is expensive
Cla250's are normie-tier in the US and downright shitboxes in Europe

>audi is expensive
A4's are normie-tier in the US and downright shitboxes in Europe

>Honda
wut. All the cars i see with shitty, pealing, rusted, paint are Hondas. I drive a Honda Civic and it's infamous for how shitty the paint is. I've seen Toyota cars from the 90's with better paint.

buy white or silver car

I get that a lot of people dislike them on here but Volvo are 100% the best brand for resilient and well done paintwork

Some luxury car with a gorillion layers of clear coat.

Toyota has god tier paint.

Worst paint award goes to Nissan.

>>Honda
>Nah nah nigga, not even Acura can match Toyota's paint

>acura is honda

Can you not read? Serious question

Happy with the paint on my Toyota, though it has started to peel on the roof after 13 years of being kept outside.
The paint on my suburban is perfect after 9 years outside.

toyota
ford

I'm also gonna vote "no" on Honda s my 99 Prelude has spiderwebbing, chips, and even a small rust spot. The 95 Accord I had before it had severely deteriorating paint on the trunk. It was black, so it was very noticeable. My Prelude is white, so it's not noticeable at all unless you're looking for it.

Maybe Honda has improved since the 90's, but only time will tell. I definitely second and recommend white cars. The only thing I hate about them is that road tar is very noticeable on them.

damn that bitch long as hell

t. manlet