Live literally 10 miles from this, ive been driving normie corolla for 3 years...

live literally 10 miles from this, ive been driving normie corolla for 3 years, now i want something more fun to hoon on this god gifted roads.
my buddy has old ass 97 astra but somehow manages to do cool shit w it.
so my budget is 7k usd, i want car that will be fun and allright daily driver
what do

also i live in caucasus and there are tons of vapemobiles for that price

coilovers

b-but i want to look cool too on pass

Put a CAI and a some shitty ebay exhaust (all for sound). Drop some coil overs on it if you want.
Roll down your windows, stop your music. Try not understeering your way down the cliff.
I recommend going uphill, since you are going to be driving slower and you will have gravity helping you stop and not overheating your brakes is cool.

Another Idea is to follow your fellow countryman Giorgi Tevzadze by getting a BMW and throw yourself off the cliff. It is almost certain that it would work.

>daily driving bmw in georgian winter
no thanks probs ill actually get thrown off cliff then

bump you fucking faggits

Get a motorcycle.

how am i supposed to dd bike when in winter it gets below -10c

Wear a scarf.

300zx

NA Miata.

guess ill buy impreza and fuck off

non existent here ill have to import it
how much do they go for on jap markets?

Are you actually limited by your current vehicle? Toss that shit around until you absolutely cannot improve your run time.

More than 7k

get a crx if they are available in your country, light weight and tossable + good handling + econocar roots. sounds perfect for what you're looking for

>crx
non existent here desu, older civics are everywhere tho
if i sell my shitbox ill have around 11k then
but that doesnt look like it will do well as dd
i-i do my best but its too shit for this

well like when i get my newshitbox ill sell current for 3.5/4k and keep money in bank

E30 325ix

>E30 325ix
old 3 series is only bmw id drive but no way to get my hands on one in good condition
every bmw here is fucked cuzz muhh oom500

but importing one doesnt seem like bad idea desu
exactly in my price range