What to do with used motor Veeky Forumsil

So, Veeky Forums, what do you do with yours? Turn it into to recycle like a cuck? Or use what is rightfully yours. I filter mine and burn it in my shitbike during season.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobiloil.com/en/article/car-maintenance/used-motor-oil-recycling/used-motor-oil-recycling
epa.gov/recycle/managing-reusing-and-recycling-used-oil#02
api.org/~/media/Files/Certification/Engine-Oil-Diesel/Publications/LCA-of-Used-Oil-Mgmt-ERM-10012017.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=8-J8dPrDG8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

berry it in the back yard

I use mine as undercoat.

>berry it.

this

repurpose it for tailgaters

Pour it down my street's storm drain

But user, the salmon.

I don't eat fish. Reminds me of skanky puss.

Use it to kill weeds in the back alley.

Large beds of water, Where the good lord intended it to go.

I use it to fertilize my lawn.

I use mine on my neighbours lawn so it makes my lawn look nicer by comparison.

>berry it

I use it in my duramax. Dump a oil change back in the tank and call it a day.

>Properly dispose of toxic chemicals like a cuck

Yikes

>berry

Call it Szechuan Sauce and sell it on the street corner to autistic Rick & Morty fanboys.

I have a large bed of pebbles in the front of my house and I've been disposing of motor oil, coolant, and brake fluid on it for YEARS. I have no idea where it goes but it fucking works.

Le FuNnY lE rEdDiT jOkE XD

hownew.ru

I sell mine to some Chinese restaurateur, he said something about fryers, I think he uses to lubricate them.

Drop it off at Wally world

Was that actually true

Underrated

I don't know if you really do this, But I really did this for about a decade.

Here in Canada you can leave it by a garage and they legally need to take it.
I just leave it outside their door and forget about it

Man, I hope you don't have a well.

what made you stop?

Chain oil on my chainsaw
Winterizer
oil slick when running from the fuzz

Bike lane, at the bottom of a big hill before a busy intersection

I have a bonfire to start the winter every year and I dump it all on that and light it up

I just started throwing it in my garbage because It's easier

Guys.... can I put it back in my car to burn? '95 F-150

Oil has a retardedly high flash point.
So high in fact that a puddle of burning oil can't sustain its own fire.

You need to atomize oil to get it to burn. You can burn just about anything that way.
So if you started a fire then made a sprayer and sprayed the oil into it you'd get it to burn. But dumping oil onto an fire won't work.
I don't get why people pretend they burn oil and diesel all the time in fires.

I pour it on after the fires started you autist

used to just pour it on weeds when I lived on a ranch. Now I pour it into the jug I just emptied into the car, then leave it in the garage until I go to AutoZone to buy a new jug.

>he doesn't have a steam locomotive to burn his used oil in

>t. a man drinking and showering in poisoned water

You'd just put the fire out.

I just dump it down the drain

you can use it to protect shit from rust. use it on my cultivator, combine headers and snowblower all the time. also burn some in the shop wood stove

heat yo shit up for free bby

better than gutter oil

t. someone who has never burned oil

i just dumped about 4 gallons of engine oil on a bonfire the other day and it flared right the fuck up and had an intense yellow flame for quite a while and smelled like burning metals for the rest of the day

Protip: Fill a bucket with dry sand and saturate it with oil, then push your tools into it to give them a light oil coat.

with the shit i do there's no shortage of oil and grease on every single fucking tool i own. it's actually quite annoying

Do you cucks that bury/burn/pour down the sewer know that when you recycle motor oil it reduces the price of buying oil and gas? It also prevents that twenty point buck you shot from tasting like grease.

mobiloil.com/en/article/car-maintenance/used-motor-oil-recycling/used-motor-oil-recycling
epa.gov/recycle/managing-reusing-and-recycling-used-oil#02
api.org/~/media/Files/Certification/Engine-Oil-Diesel/Publications/LCA-of-Used-Oil-Mgmt-ERM-10012017.pdf

that oil gives me warmth so i really don't give a fuck

Throw it in the jaggers.

I pour it on my neighbours lawn

Your local auto parts store should take it for recycling. I just use it as fuel for my little foundry furnace

Use it as personal lubrication
Or drink it.

I just dump it in the yard somewhere.

How well does that work? And if you spray it on, where do you do it? Cause i imagine it drips like a mother fucker.

you burn it and apply it with a sticky brush

I don't know what happens to it, the old Mexican janitor siphons out the drain carts like twice a day.

I mix oil and pine sol and use it as anal lube. It actually smells pretty good and works amazingly

So what miata do you have?

brush it on wood and underneath my car

Drop it at the nearest chinese restaurant

NB :^)

Pour it in the neighbor's yard, of course

swish it around in my mouth, good for your teeth.

The one good thing about having greens in gov is that I have the right to leave a used motor oil in any petrol gas station and just drive away without a word. Not many people know about this, even the people working at those stations so you usually get yelled at from the staff who has no idea what this oil carrying retard is doing.

>this fag bought the szechuan oil from user

lol triggered faggot

I love berries

If you live in a northern area, there are probably some workshops near you that burn waste oil in winter for heat. Find one and drop your used oil off there. They'll appreciate it and hopefully return the favor in some way with your shitbox. That's what I do. I change all my friends and family's oil then bring in ass loads of it in closed 5 gal pails. They let me use the lift when it's not busy.

I cook with it
youtube.com/watch?v=8-J8dPrDG8E

Pour it on speed bumps

does spraying it on the under carriage really help prevent rust? what if it's already covered in surface rust?

muh innovation

Oil displaces water so yes

Motor oil clogs drains

forgive me jesus for what will inevitably drip onto the road

>But user, the salmon.
State whines about 'Muh salmon' when oil goes down the storm drains. Then salts roads in winter and wipes out the salmon fry in fresh water streams.

I recycle it because I'm not so poor that I have to waste my time filtering it.

drop it at the local autoshop

Do nothing but then go on 4cgan and post something edgy

I leave it in a jug outside the front door of autozone in the middle of the night.

My dad mixes used oil with other chemicals, and paints the wood on his house with it. It has a lot of different shades of black/brown, but it conserves the wood well

Take it to the reycling center

Its free

I use it in a squirt bottle instead of buying lube oil.
I also mix use it to cover the underside of my car and inside of body panels.

It also gets used as 2 stroke.

Like a poor abandoned child

>have the right to leave a used motor oil in any petrol gas station
Anyplace that sells oil must also take used oil.

>"Hey Jeff who's this pulling up to the shop?"
>"Oh fucking Christ it's that autistic guy that keeps bringing us buckets of used oil."
>"What do you want me to do with it?"
>"Fuck I dunno, throw it in the dumpster like we usually do. I hope he leaves afterward, last time he hung around talking to me for 40 minutes. I let him play with the lift for a while so he'd go away."

That's kinda sad desu

Until someone drops a cigarette

>It also gets used as 2 stroke.

You can do that? Seriously not trolling...Can you?

How do you actually spray it on?

Tanks full brah!

going to put it in a spray bottle, it's not that thick. if that doesn't work out too well I've got a painters brush I can use to just wipe it on

is it ok to mix it with diesel or lamp oil?

I can't see why not

>walk into autozone with jug during open hours
>"hey i'd like to get rid of this used oil"
>hand the roastie/chad your your jug
>leave
why is that hard

>walk into autozone with jug during open hours
>Gilberto behind the counter says to pour it into the oil vat in the back myself
>walk out

That's typically how it works here in the DC area

this desu

and sometimes I'll have it in my mobile catch pan, instead of a disposable jug anyway

>he doesn't just fire them out of the passenger side window on the highway at night when you don't see any headlights close behind you

>"Hey you have to pour it into the oil vat yourself"
>set it down gently on the nearest horizontal service, maintaining eye contact and a blank expression the entire time
>calmly and swiftly exit the building
>sprint to your car

>sprints after you
>you don't make it into the next loading zone fast enough
>forced dialogue makes you turn around and face him
>'Stop right there, criminal scum!'

pour it over the fence into my neighbors yard

Yea it doesn't burn quite as clean.
But I've been running it in my moped and chainsaw and weed trimer, for years, with no problems.

Not troling