/ovg/ - nfs edition

>Previous Thread:

>Our Wiki will answer every question you could possibly have. All frequently asked questions can easily be found on the main page itself:
get-good.net

>Swing by our Mumble server and introduce yourself!
>Mumble IP: mumble.get-good.net
>Port: 64738

>Join the /ovg/ group on Steam!
steamcommunity.com/groups/ovgonsteam

>Equipment Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uLKMbKwweUZ3QvFeNs8UeycZbDyo0McxGj7T6uTaTNo/edit#gid=0

>We're racing ARCA and Sega Rally on Saturdays! Check out our Google doc for more info.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R3KWTJsrlS9X2EZUNXY8KbHfsHD-t3_EU_A1n6wBBQc

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/hXmJrJr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is a 25% grade too steep for a car to climb fast?

yes

it depends

i would do a 360 and walk away

>OP still fucked up

c o m f y

my dick gets so hard every time i see the hp2 intro

Is this shit forreal!?

deal with it nerd

>blocks your overtake

>diablo police vehicle in intro
>murcielago police vehicle in game

Give me ideas of shit to put on here.
The more cringeworthy/cancerous the better.

Obvious would be vape and furry stuff.

yeah but i dunno what to search for
will "vape" and "furry" work?

Honestly, 60km/h around the mountain is fast enough, the dipper is scary shit even in a grippy road car at that speed.

If you're lucky though you get there on a quiet day so the cops aren't around to see you going a decent bit quicker on Conrod :^)

needs an anime girl

minha sogra também sabe fazer sopa de cavallino rampante, uma delícia

>ywn see Bathurst do tourist drive events ala Nurburgring, or public driving experience days ala Spa
Done 2/3

Doritos, Dragon Ball, Dark Souls...
Forza

Start by taking the best state off that hideous piece of import shit

waifuriiiiiiiiick

A spooky Valrys

am unsure of who to use, i only watched normie anime like DBZ and Initial D.
All except DS I like, and that's only because there aren't any "dark souls" designs worth a fuck.
How else am I gonna rep where I'm from?
Besides, this is going to become more or less my standardized livery across all my cars, the Veloster is just a good test bed.
I dunno, rick and morty shit is generally a bit too high-brow for me.

make one, I'm pretty much dedicating my rear bumper to Veeky Forums related slaps/vendors

He said cringe not cool

As fantastic as the physics/FFB/tracks in PCars2 are, I still miss being able to drive shitboxes and putting dumb stickers on them. Does the Windows Store ever have sales?

am slightly retarded, forgot pic
I seem to remember it having them yes but it's like seasonal as opposed to weekly like steam's if I recall correctly.

Use this than

haha mind if I save this?

>wasting a get on that
you have to make that for me now, by the way.

Is there a Grande Padre decal on there yet?

>sister digits

>tfw ran out of layers on the left side
uh, well shit, there won't be now.

forza series to relive pre-ovg glory days when

Well, thats another hour killed editing the livery, time to go show it off to the kiddos online!

>tfw thats most likely your wat sticker
:3

so how are you supposed to learn how to cheese the physics if all downloaded tunes are locked?

Many thanks for the content user, I'm pretty sure I have everything you made

When you make one

Sure, sure - and I accept that without slicks, massive balls and marshalling the top of the mountain would be underpants staining... but that's the thing, I live in Australia and have never been to Bathurst to drive or for the race; I've been to both Spa and the Ring to drive and to watch races because there's the ability to have a punt as well, it adds to the spectacle. I know our risk-averse OH&S culture couldn't handle public driving around Bathurst at speed, but the fact that's it's a complete impossibility saddens me.

*I know in theory I could join the right motoring club and have a possibility of one Sunday in a particular year that they've managed to get a track day organised but living in regional Australia that's just not practical

>2017
>Have to use launch options to run pcars 2 in borderless windowed so my media keys work

>Gran Turismo SPORK

Same here... that's why I'm sad about the third.

>but that's the thing, I live in Australia and have never been to Bathurst to drive or for the race
Why haven't you desu? Even though 2/3 times I've been I've either had my hopes and dreams crushed or been terribly sick it's still the best race I've ever been to, and driving it is crazy fun except for the constant pant wetting from the fear of a cop seeing you doing a kilometre more than 60.

>just went from first to 7th because a shitter in last place waited at the last turn to wreck me out on the last lap
Holy fuck I am mad

ahh the classic public lobby experience

>race
I will one day, I should have already, but it's a comfy tradition in our family - we all go our folks' house at 7:30 in the morning, have breakfast together, watch the race, barbecue lunch and a few beers then leftovers for tea. It's one of the rare days of the year that it's guaranteed we'll all be in the same place at the same time for a full day, and I've been watching it with Dad since I was little. I'd love to get Dad and the rest of the family down there one year.

>drive
Because, honestly, I think the value for money is better on Euro tracks. I tend to go to Europe for holidays each year anyway, and bang for buck I think it's better value than a trip down to Bathurst.

>He fell for the GT: Sport meme

Forza does ban these shitters right?

Where are the slow, cautious drivers in pcars 2? Everyone is either a Super Racing God Super Racing or they'll crash into you right off the line. I stay static in my position and the only "passes" I make are from idiots quitting after they slam into a wall at top speed on the first lap.

Superracinggodsuperracing here sorry

>As fantastic as the tracks in PCars2 are
[laughs in reused Shift 2 assets]

Forgot to post the link to the /ovg/ discord.

discord.gg/hXmJrJr

KIERO

>He thinks it was forgotten by accident

No, I mean I forgot to post it.

>(((Discord)))

the real tragic accident happened ago

when will mumble retards realize that Discord is the intelligent choice

When it respects your freedoms.

nth for RR3
>join WAT1

bathurst, indy road course and hockenheimring gp

Been playing the demo for the last hour or so. Shits fucking great. Full game needs to drop now, the demo is good and all but fuck I need more tracks

what framerate does it run at?

60fps

Also on the standard PS4?

I'm not sure but I'm playing on PS4 Pro and gameplay is all 60fps, replays are 30fps if you're playing in 4k like I am but if you run the ps4 pro through a 1080p display everything runs at 60fps including replays.

Why the fuck do they have to keep releasing meme variants on consoles every 5 seconds?

when it respects my freedoms, i am using mumble on my android phone and it's perfect

Yeah I really don't know. Only reason I have a PS4 Pro is because I won it in a raffle along with a 4k TV. It's pretty nice yeah but very few games look noticeably better on it vs the base PS4.

Is the 43 GB demo really only 3 tracks?

Yes, along with 2 variants of tracks already there. There's not much to do in the demo desu. I was told it was the full game just up for a limited time. Oh well, just gotta keep waiting for full release.

Are the sounds still shit?

fuck and here I was making fun of microsoft for releasing a 22 GB 3 track demo

They're not Forza or pcars2 level but they're pretty good now. It's not the real induction noise simulator anymore.

Can you play MP?
Whats your PSN btw?

Yeah the MP is up

The_Trash_Mann

Cheers.
We should probably set a sheet with everyone's psn accounts so we can add each other easier.

What car game franchise has the best non-licensed/non-clone cars? Cars made up by the developers that don't exist in reality?

Burnout paradise and gta

Gran Turismo
all the VGT cars

What games let me tune the shit out of old JDM shitboxes?

I kind of want a PS4 for GT, Persona 5, and Bloodborne. Should I get a regular or a Pro? I heard Bloodborne has lower FPS on the Pro and when it runs

WHAT GAMES LET ME DO DEGENERATE WEEB STUFF

Can I play RR3 in an emulator and use my wheel and pedals?

rFactor

In theory you get better framerates on the Pro by enabling boost mode, and I think Bloodborne is one of them. Maybe it shits itself in 4K though.
For GT, the only difference is 60 FPS replays. Which you'll skip anyway.

What's the price difference these days?

How do we fix Gran Turismo Sport?

Put a proper campaign on it. Its irredeemable if they dont do that, no matter what they try.

Is there a game where you can drive an Tesla on a race track?
Or at least any electric car

more car

Yeah there's a bespoke Tesla sim but it's shit - you do about ten laps and run out of battery, then the game doesn't let you play again for four hours.

gran turismo 6

How is Forza 7 on PC? Does it run better than the demo? Also, is that micro transaction stuff really that bad?

i don't think there is any sim that accurately reproduces overheating in the middle of burgerking lap

yeah, same as I'm pretty sure there's no sim that reproduces the nsx bursting into flames

memeing aside, sims really lack fire damage simulations