Convince me not to buy a 2018 mustang GT premium with an auto transmission

Convince me not to buy a 2018 mustang GT premium with an auto transmission

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FrFnrcpBj5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is he so angry?

No, buy what you enjoy, but it's not a great daily driver. Bad mileage (not horrible but not great) uncomfortable, not a lot of room for groceries, can get more comfort and horsepower for the price in other packages, etc.

No. Veeky Forums is a progressive board and welcomes drivers of all sexualities. Trying to talk you out of what makes you feel most comfortable would be a hate crime.

this

Unless it's objectively shit, we wouldn't let someone buy an Indian motorcycle.

name one more comfortable car with similar power that cost less in america

Check your privilege. Neither scat nor miscegenation are illegal. If xir wants to ride an Indian--of any construction, dot-Net OR feather--xe can, and we won't judge.

What are you retards talking about

The MT82 is not a very good manual. The 10 speed is an extremely good auto. It's used in the ZL1, and as you can see here, the driver didn't even touch the paddles to set a fast time.

youtube.com/watch?v=FrFnrcpBj5k

I can't convince you. I'd get the manual because I'd go crazy without one, but the auto is simply better. It's lighter than the 6spd too.

*lighter than the previous 6spd auto
Manual is still lighter

I will think less of you for it

Your suppose to convince me not to buy it user. Now I want it more

This time next year you'll be able to buy the same car used for like $10k less.

if I could buy a 2016 GT for 23kish I would do it tomorrow.

its a mustang

Ryan?

If I take off your front fascia will you die?

an s550 is one of the best performance bargains out there. a turbo kit or simple supercharger can have you pulling ferraris out of the ground

lol look at those wide hips and fat belly
wtf does this lil faggot do all day, sit on his arse in front of his [spoiler]mums[/spoiler] c o m p u t e r?

Your an amerifat, you are born to have bad taste.

Take It !

I'm confused from buying a base Corvette or a new fully loaded mustang. What do I do?

do you mean indian-indian or royal einfield?

A few options, all of which I'll list the automatic variants to make a more fair comparison with OP's desired package:
((Mustang GT Premium)) - 435hp, 3,705 curb weight, 15/24 city/highway, $38k
Nissan 370Z Sport - 332hp, 3,393 lbs, 19/26 city/hwy, $38k
Lincoln MKZ Select (AWD) - 400hp, 3,900 lbs, 20/28 city/hwy, $42k
Ford Fusion Sport - 325hp, 3,681 lbs, $33k
Ford F-150 XL (5.0L V8) - 385hp, 4,300 lbs, 15/21 city/hwy, $33k

Either way, it's not just horsepower, but also horsepower/weight ratio for your dollar, comfort, utility, etc.

Or you could buy used and out-perform any new production Mustang into oblivion.

Stop posting this shit every single day. Just buy it and go swerve into a crowd or something

this shit so fucking hard.

i went to go test drive a 2017 mustang gt 5.0 6spd and the transmission instantly pissed me off. the gates are retarded, it shifts like a stick in the fucking mud.

It would be extremely painful

2018 mustang is 460 HP