Someone in a previous thread asked what the features and options were of the new Kia Stinger. So...

Someone in a previous thread asked what the features and options were of the new Kia Stinger. So, if they happen to see this thread, then here you go.

Pic posting bellow.

Some options aren't shown on this list, like wireless cellphone charging and carbon fiber exterior trim.

I should also mention that the interiors of these cars are amazing quality for a change. The base Turbo i4 model has leather and a gloss piano black trim while the turbo i4 premium and the GT models have leather and brushed aluminum trim. No cheap plastic.

That interior looks godawful what are you smoking?

Only because you have shit taste. It looks fantastic. Somewhere between Lexus and Mercedes.

no that looks fucking awful lol welfare tier

And what do you think looks good for an interior?

> cheap plastic
Get the fuck outta here, troll.

>bullshit shifter
>fuckload of nontextile buttons in rows in middle of dash
>shitty vents
>tryhard pedals
>sweatshop-tier "vinyl" material on doors and seats
>tablet in dash
>home depot door handles
>plastic on the fucking steering wheel
>plastic "chrome" trim
>plastic literally everything

and wtf is wrong with the cupholders

>cheap plastic

you mean

>soft touch squishy material all over dash, door panels, trim
>brushed alluminum trim
>only plastic components are buttons and instruments

you probably haven't even seen the inside of a vovlo, fucking pleb. lurk moar

Nice ugly disaster you posted there faggot.
If you think youre that funny go to reddit please

>people cant like things i like!!!!

at least make some points of things wrong with it. you just sound like an upset sperg who can't win an argument

Stinger:
> multi-mode shifter
> brushed aluminum buttons
> Mercedes style vents
> they're pedals, they don't need to be anything but functional
> Nappa leather on dash, doors, and seats
> superior top release doorhandles instead of underhanded bottom release door handles
> leather wrapped steering wheel, heated steering wheel, and gloss piano black bottoms trim for GT emblem, GT1 packages comes with a flat bottom steering wheel
> that's brushed aluminum, not plastic
> literally no plastic anywhere
> crying about cup holders that don't get in the way of anything
> posts pic of cloth and all shitty 90's plastic Bimmer interior
Get the fuck outta here troll.

Volvos are for basic bitches that can't afford an Audi. Just look at that basic bitch interior. Literally nothing. Flat surfaces everywhere.

Uhh... this isn't me.

Oh, also. This isn't an arguement. You have shit taste and posted a pic of literally the only Bimmer that has just as terrible interior as 90's Camaros. These are facts. Your shit 1994 3-series is garbage. Have a nice day.

And someone in another thread compared the new Infiniti Q50 Red Sport 3.0L twin turbo making 400 hp to the Stinger GT 3.3L twin turbo making 365 hp.

Funny enough, the Stinger GT starts at $39,000 and runs 0-60 mph in 4.7 sec.

While the Q50 Red Sport starts at $51,000 and runs 0-60 mph in 5.3 sec.

So, all that 35 more horsepower is really making a difference in the Q50.

Go sit in a Stinger. I wasn't at all interested in them until I actually sat in one. It's Mercedes S-Class tier quality out of a $32,000 car. The only cheap materials to speak of are the trim pieces on the outboard vents. They are the only pieces I could find that didn't feel like high quality, and they still weren't bad. I still don't like the styling much but the material quality and solidity of the vehicle is insane at the pricepoint the vehicle is being offered at.

>It's Mercedes S-Class tier quality out of a $32,000 car.
Okay, now I know for certain you're a paid shill.
Sage, hide and report, people.

How do I like this post?

Except that isn't me, smartass. AlsoC a shill won't try to sell a car to neckbeards who can't afford the car.

Oh, and don't cry for Sage, hide and report just because people don't agree with you. That's an advanced level of autism.

>basic bitch

kill yourself

autism

>comparing that fucking abortion to pic related
Fuck off. Just fuck off.

That blue lighting looks awful

No manuel version?

There is way too much going on in here. Looks more like its targeted at checklist buyers

>Soft touch garbage that bakes in the sun and peels off like a bad sticker a la VW

t. never driven a volvo

> stop liking what I don't like

Sadly no.

This.

Again, Volvos are for basic bitches that can't afford Audis.

Audis are for basic bitches that think they're hot shit in their overpriced VWs.

I wouldn't argue with this. But, they are of significantly higher quality than Volvo.

>they are of significantly higher quality than Volvo
this is incorrect

Volvo has stepped up their game in the last 10 years. But, I would have to disagree with you.

Go ahead and compare this to an A6.

> compares a V90 cross country SUV interior with a A6 sedan interior
Try comparing the V90 to the Q5.

>V90
>cross country SUV
No you dumb nigger, that's the XC90. The V90 is a wagon, just like the A6 Avant, and the S90 is a sedan, like the A6.

Same size as an SUV. Might as well be one.

Then the same goes for the A6.

>leather
>good quality
Are you aware that gooks skinned some stray dogs and now they make you pay for shit they got for free?

...but it's a kia... who the fuck cares about Korean cars?

> doesn't know what Nappa leather is

I never cared to buy a Kia ever. That was until they higherrd on a former Audi lead designer and BMW M-division lead engineer and had them build the Stinger GT. This is the first and only Kia I would ever buy.

So... a company that's having problems with drivetrain reliability hires on companies with similar reliability issues, except atleast they have money to throw at the problems?

Yeah, no thanks. I worked at a family of dealerships, and we always had extra techs and service advisors head over to Kia and Hyundai because their engines and trans would implode after 10k miles.

No thanks.

I've never heard of any problems with their boosted cars ever. They have just been shit quality until the Stinger. And how long ago was this that "techs and advisors had to head over to Kia/Hyundai to work on their engines and trans"? Like 12 years ago? And what sports sedans would you recommend that are comparable to the Stinger GT?

That was around... 2012? Yeah, around that time line. Seriously, dude. We hated it because warranty doesn't pay half as much time as regular repairs. We had so many warranty engine and trans work. They had to hire extra techs because a lot of us just refused to go to Kia or Hyundai anymore. I could make more on a Saturday morning doing oil changes and tire rotations than spending a whole day with an engine replacement.

Damn, that's sad. Do you know which engines it happened regularly to? And also, what sports sedans woulddou recommend?

Can you stop shilling here? Its painfully obvious.

No shill would market to you faggots who can't even afford the car. Fuck outta here.

>Do you know which engines it happened regularly to?
All of them, especially turbo?

The Q50 does it in 4.5 seconds in RWD trim spinning its tires endlessly, you're comparing the 2L to the GT.

Oh, and you have the Kia GT in AWD specs there, so please update the price.

Whats more you gook fuck, the "300" horsepower 3.0tt will make 300whp from the factory. While the "400" horsepower version will make 375whp from the factory. The 3.0tt will make more power at the wheels than the 3.3tt from kia will allegedly make at the crank. Why is the boost so low on the kia, are they afraid of breaking it?

>Why is the boost so low on the kia, are they afraid of breaking it?
Probably, if the warranty is anything to go by. It's not gonna hit 10 years without being way understressed.

Randy Pobst got a 0-60 sec 4.7 sec in the RWD GT. :)

Motortrend quoted magazine times set with the AWD stinger. The RWD version does 4.9 seconds.

Sorry, he got a 4.8 sec in the post production RWD Stinger GT. And a 13.3 sec in the quarter mile. And said that the previous 1:28.90 lap time that he ran wasn't representative of what this GT could do. And said that he could subtract a full second.

What are the packages on the GT, user?

Oh, and it will do even better because before release, Kia decided to beef up the suspension springs and dampers for track purpose on all US spec GT's.

GT, GT1, and GT2, then an AWD option for all three packages. The differences from the three packages are listed above in the second post of this thread.

Gotta get that nice harsh ride for the 4000 lbs sedan.

>Kia decided to beef up the suspension springs and dampers for track purpose on all US spec GT's.
Why? The Stinger is supposed to be the comfy-yet-sporty GT, the G70 is the slightly smaller, lighter, better looking and more handling-oriented car.

The suspension will be adjustable through the different modes. You can have a comfy ride and a stiffer, tighter performance handling ride.

>make the springs stiffer
>you can adjust the spring rate user its a miracle

KYS shill

>AWD includes heated steering wheel
niggas know what's up

The suspension is adjustable. Springs aren't the only part of the suspension. Get the fuck outta here.

I gotta say... This car is gorgeous.

Watch their depreciation rate hit like a sack of bricks. Absolutely no point getting korean cars the first year - or even brand new.

most kias and hyundais can be bought for significantly under MSRP

This will be a limited production car, so more than likely it'll hold its value rather well. Especially being their first performance car with RWD/AWD and twin turbos.

I personally think the car will be fantastic. They have been working on it for a long time and since they got the former head designer of Audi and the former lead engineer of BMW's M division, I think that quality and reliability will be significantly better than any of their other cars. I can't wait for it to finally release here.

>Someone in a previous thread asked what the features and options were of the new Kia Stinger.
That was you

>tfw want the 360 cam version
>its the expensive one
I don't know any more.

What does ADAS package mean? Can I just buy the 40k version and pay the extra 2k for the blindspot detection?

which model have the rechargable mat?

You can change the color so you can have a more neutral white

[spoiler]blue is fucking gaudy and I don't understand why it's the default[/spoiler]

Advanced Driver Assistance System. And I believe that will come with the simulated 360 camera view.

The wireless cellphone charger? I believe all models come with them. If not all, then all besides the Base model 2.0t without the premium package.

Are there any in Fresno?

which one have the 360?

whats the difference from GT1 and GT2?

No idea yet. Most places won't get them until November-December.

I think any model you buy the ADAS package with or the GT2 package.

A lot. Everything here that is highlighted. Also, the exterior trim pieces come in carbon fiber instead of chrome.

>power trunk
Fuck. Not sure I want to spend 50k.

>dynamic bending headlight
Is there a pic of the difference?

I like that power lifting and lowering trunk too. But, I'll probably stick with the GT1 package when they release here in my area.

I don't think so. But, dynamic bending lights aim wherever the steering wheel turns. That way you can light up where you are going instead of straight ahead. Which is great for roads with a lot of turns and narrow vision like those with a lot of surrounding trees.

Has there been any info on the MPG for the 3.3?

I haven't heard word on the city mpgs yet. But, supposedly the eco mode gets 35 mpg on the highway. Though I wouldn't expect that. Probably 30-32mpg with normal driving. And comfort mode is supposed to be 24 mpg highway. No idea for sport mode.

Good thread. Will be lurking

please stop phoneposting on my board

Will they replace all the kia emblem If I ask them too?

Pffsh.
> your board
All out autism mode right there.

Maybe. Just depends on the dealership. I kind of want to replace the Kia emblem with the Kia K5 emblems.

Thats pretty cheap. I would tell them I won't buy the car until they swap it out.

I was planning on having it wrapped directly after buying one. And having the company who is wrapping it switch the emblems out.

Also, apparently the steering wheel will come with the "Engineering, Excellece, Excusivity" E emblem instead of the Kia emblem.

You might be able to find some pics, my friends dad has them in his buick suv. They seem decent, but wouldn't be any kind of deal breaker for me personally.

>good quality
>korean car
choose one