How did Subaru get away with making the same car for 15 years?

How did Subaru get away with making the same car for 15 years?

because its a good car

How did GM get away with building the same SUV for 18 years?

How did Dodge get away with building the same van for 32 years?

How are Toyota getting away with building the same offroader for 33 years and counting?

How are Mercedes-Benz getting away with building the same offroader for 38 years and counting?

How did porsche get away with making the same car for 70 years?

Because its a good car

The official car of every gang, dope dealer, serial rapist, drunk domestic abuser and heroin/crack addict.

Okay that is just retarded. Apart from all the cars mentioned in this thread, Porsche did redesign it from the ground up for all the successor models.

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

absolute MADMAN tier

you can't improve perfection

How did Jeep get away with making the same SUV for 28 years?

How did Lada got away with making the same offroader for 40 years, and counting?

repeat offender right here folks

I don't think that Ferdinand Porsche ever wanted to make the sports beetle
but having done so changed all his future work

Because it's everything you could ever need in a "car".

Vapers. Once vaping started to go mainstream, it was only a matter of time. And thanks to the irresponsible assholes that vape everywhere its prohibited, the government is getting stricter.

what I mean is that its only RR for inherited packing reasons
I feel Porsche would have gone for MR if given a clean slate

alternate timeline 911 could of been MR with a v10
but then the 917 might not have a H 12 ;_;
and the 908 bergspyder would be different

but thankfully the Porsche 360 and 370 Cisitalia give alt for V8 and H12
and either way Porsche has an awesome history that normies barely scrape the surface of

Real answer coming through

Was a great car, engine, platform so they been milking it for all its got. Also their performace stuff had very good HP, performance that has held up alot better than most expected.

They also are a smaller company so they cant really afford to make a new platform since its fucking expensive. At this point though they need something new and are actively working on realising some new stuff, new wrx in 2020 that will supposedly be entirely new

By getting it right the first time around

I wish they never stopped :(

I saw one of those the other day, I was wondering how a 30 years old Russian shitbox could be so clean and well taken care of until I noticed it has newer plates than my 2013 car.

How did the Russians get away with manufacturing the same tank for 70 years?

best pedo van in existence 10/10
they should have kept making them but adding more fuel efficient engine options.

This. I would buy a brand new 96-07 Impreza today.

When my 97 died the only viable low-cost option was an 02 or an 04. But of course leave it to Subaru to take a highly successful formula and mess it up.

Colorado

I drive a '96. I sorta wanted to get a bugeye after this one, but they're all beat to shit. Seriously, I can find tons of nice clean examples of every gen but the bugeye.

Yeah bugeyes are old enough already that most of them will have been thrashed by now unless you stumble across grandpa's old one or something. Kind of like if you have your heart set on a 240SX or something it's going to take some doing to find one that isn't a clapped out project car.

On the upside, if you can do your own work they're not terrible to wrench on and keep running.

>Have heart set on 2.5RS Coupe
>Live in New England
>2 more years until I can consider buying a car

Yikes, one of those in New England is likely to be a rust bomb by now. Pretty nice first car material otherwise, though, or project car.

I'm joining the Air Force, so I'm hoping I might end up somewhere a bit more survivable for cars.

this
>I-Its all new parts i swear.
why are porschefags always sperging when you tell them their favourite car is basically a squashed beetle?