Your car when your dead

What do you intent to happen to your car once you die?

Are you leaving it to someone?

What are your wishes for your car once you pass away?

I have already made a will, I intend to leave my car to my brother. He's the only one I trust won't smoke in it or ruin it with ricer mods.

I explicitly stated in my will not to smoke in it or ever sell it to a nigger or a woman that will ruin it.

Well I'm currently 19, and if I'm going out right now my shitbox is probably going with me, so I don't think that's a problem right now. I imagine I'd leave it to my family someday. But I'll also have such an autistically stupid car that nobody else will like it or care, so who knows.

Will go to my son, whom i plan to raise up to love cars as much as i do, but that's assuming i have a son.
If not it'll likely go to my brother. Pretty sure i can drum the fact that it should NOT go to a Cash for Clunkers auction into his head.

im gunna be dead lol who tf cares

It'll go to my only friend

i would probably tell someone in the near future to sell all my auto belongings and give the money to some charity if no one in the family needs the money

fag

thanks

how is that car not overheating

the obvious answer; be buried in it.

I will be burried in a big hole with my car inside.

Will the EPA let you do that? I know back in the day farmers used to bury cars, I wonder if that's still allowed.

If somehow at 18 I die I'm sure my grief stricken mother will probably hold on to my shitbox in an last ditch effort to make her feel like I'm not actually dead

This. People need to realize that once you're dead the world stops existing as far as you're concerned.

which one?

I hope they thrash it to death like I intend to do

>implying i wont die in a car crash

hopefully il die with it

if i die young it will most likely be in my car, so whoever wants my crumpled heap of corpse-strewn scrap metal can have it.

I will be sitting in the driver's seat on my way to Valhalla