That smell when you walk into an auto parts store

>That smell when you walk into an auto parts store

Its a tire shop that does it for me. That and the vibration isolators on thinkpad hard drives.

>walk into vatozone/advance
>brightly lit and reeks of cleaning solvent
>fuck head cashier has no clue what part I’m looking for even after 10 min. of explaining
>tries to sell me packets of grease for $1

>walk into bumper to bumper
>it’s dim and smells like oil, grease and cigarettes
>ask for part
>old guy goes and gets it without even looking at computer
>get discount because frequent customer
>chat with him about old school drag racing

>talking to cashiers

>that smell when the rubber coating on your 15y/o shitbox starts decomposing

>Using car reaction images

>That wonderful smell at the petrol station

>dat chinese rubber
I want to capture HF air in a spray can and scent the inside of my home and car with it

God I love the smell of fresh tires. And gasoline oh fug.

Stop being an antisocial autismo you fuck, socializing with your community members is good for you.

Yes....YES GOYIM! BUY MY GREASE AND SEAFOAM, MAKE YOUR ENGINE BLOW UP!

>stop being antisocial
i would if i could

>walk in
>reeks of sweat and old carnitas
>"Hola, chwelcome to de stoar"
Fucking california man

>His vatozone doesn't smell like 90% corn tortilla and 10% raw unadulterated ass

same

local tyre shop

Get off Tumblr and socialize you autist

I work at Advance and i get in trouble giving regulars discounts... Feels bad man

I get to hang out with a former nascar crew chief buddy of mine, hes a 70 year old man who still wrenches on old chevys and lets me use his shop to keep my japanese shitbox running if I hang out with him and keep him company while he runs his errands around town. This guy goes through the backdoor of every garage in town and knows every wrench turner in the city it seems like. He never pays full price. The other week we pulled up to Rick Hendricks private car garage and got to see the cars because hes restoring a 62 chevy for Hendrick. Hanging out with old people is pretty cool

Walk into local mom and pop auto parts store
Go in to buy a part
old ass Boomer talking to some other customer for what seems like an eternity, completely ignoring me
Finally help me after talking to the customer about all his problems
Seems like Boomer hardly knows how to use a computer. Takes forever to look up parts
They try to charge 3x the price of an OEM throttle for a shitty brand.
Don't have it in stock, need to order it from "warehouse". It'll be in tomorrow
Closed Sundays because muh church Lord and savior
Go home!e, and order it from Amazon prime. Delivered straight to my door in two days, free delivery, and no need to go to the store at a fraction of the price.

Damn, they even have some types of auto parts locked down? I never even thought to look on amazon 2bh

Amazon cheapest clutches for LuK and Blueprint

b-but Veeky Forums said boomers were awful

lol

>image board about cars
>
>

My buddy works there and regularly gives me the max discount the computer will let him, usually60% off. 30$ thermostat cost me 12$, antifreeze 4.99, serp belt 3.99, etc