You are an employer or a manager. One of your female employees says she is taking part in pic related. What do you do?

You are an employer or a manager. One of your female employees says she is taking part in pic related. What do you do?

I would make them feel guilty for being lazy

fire her ass

>Its National "Have Fun At Work Again" Day

oh no the office's militant lesbian wont be around to threaten everyone with harassment lawsuits...too bad how will we ever cope.

If I could fire them without recourse, I would.

My reasoning is that they are going on strike for something completely unrelated to their workplace. They may as well say they're not coming in because they want to chew tobacco.

fuck her brains out. i love girls that care about activism and helping others.

>helping others

its literally a status update/selfie opportunity

give a stern, stern talking to

that would be counted towards the vacation. because its not a national holiday

See, I thought this out.

My first thought was, fuck these dumb bitches.

But then I thought, what would be the smart business play? Say, "well I understand your cause and am totally willing to give you a day of leave unpaid, or use a vacation day to support your cause". By allowing their PC bullshit you gain publicity points for taking the high road AND when this strike amounts to fuck all you will come out looking like a prince. Like when a kids says they are going to run away and the parent says "okay fine".

Depends on the job. If she's got vacation, fine, she can use her vacation, I don't really care what she does on her days off.

If she doesn't get vacation and is scheduled to work, then she has to come in or risk being fired. Not that I would necessarily fire her... she maybe is normally a really good worker and good help can be hard to find. But If I was looking for a reason though, that would be it.

Don't bother coming in the day after either.

id say.. "Sure, you can go. Just let me know if you do so i can box up your stuff. That way you can come by and pick it up along with your last pay check."

Topkek.

Same as I do with any of my employees. Do they have PTO? Is there someone to cover for them? If yes to both then whatever, IDGAF. As soon as I clock out I'm not even thinking about work or underlings for the most part. They should do the same and keep their activism out of the way of productivity during the hours that I own their asses.

If they don't have coverage and don't show up, suspension time. Go ahead and quit for that matter, there's 500 more of them where she came from.

>women take day off to prove their importance
>business as usual
>women prove they're not that important

I wouldn't do anything, OP. It's none of my concern what people do with their days off. My crew is over half women, but we can run just fine if they all take a day off.

That's it, PC is so strong, there is literally money to make out of it. Like starbucks who is going to hire refugees, they don't fucking care about them, they just want the sjw to buy their pre-strike coffee at their place.

fuck her right in the pussy

"we'll be fine without you. Enjoy your march

I don't get it.
Why would I employ women in the first place?

To fill the quota that government created

Don't pay her for that day. If she complains, compile a list of greviences and fire her.

Hold on, they can't just assume the gender of my employees.

Haha gotta love that.
>Hire only men
>Ask half of them to say that they are women while they are at work
>Ask 5% of them to say they are gay while they are at work
>Ask 13% of them to say they are black while they are at work
>etc....
Boom quota filled, maximum efficiancy, pleasant work enviroment and so on, your move libtards

i will tell the hr chick tomorrow i identify as a woman. so she can lay off trying to push vagoos into our work environment.

Spotted the people with actual successful careers

> Oh you're back already? It was a pretty easy going day yesterday without you here and we got all our work done early. You ladies should take as much time off as you want

Looks like an illegal strike to me. So that means I have to give her an official warning for in her file, for skipping work. Which is enough reason to be fired on the spot, but I'll let it slide this time.

allow her to go on strike then fire her next month for unrelated reasons

Give her a project with a deadline on 8th fire for insubordination

>helping others
Kill yourself.

Depending on the legislation and how good she is i will decide if i fire her or not. But she sure isnt getting any promotion for a long time.

Trick question. Why did you hire a woman to begin with? Are you running a sandwich shop or brothel? If so, you knew the risks of working with those lovable retards.

Don't have to pay them as much.

I tell them that it will be considered a first and final warning if she doesn't appear for her rostered shift, and put her on a performance improvment plan. If she complains at all, I fast track her termination.

I don't give a fuck what's between your legs. You skip out on the roster without being ill or dying, I fire your ass.

Jesus christ. I hope we're nearing some sort of tipping point and all of this
>waaaaaaahhhh we deserve even more special treatment!
bullshit starts reversing

Exactly. Feminism and SJW rage are flawed at their very core, they will die on their own like the hippie movement did.

By fighting these fools you actually strengthen their resolve, but by quietly succeeding and turning your head they will wither away like dead leaves.

Schedule it as a vacation day and schedule someone else for the OT.

unplanned absences without pay would be more suited.

A request for leave should have been submitted weeks before the day off. If it wasn't, then a legitimate doctors certificate has to be presented for a personal day. Without either, i'ts considered unplanned absence - no pay.

Fuck 'em.

And because i don't take shit, I'd call the doctor to confirm an appointment was made. In AU we can call for confirmation, but cannot ask the reason, time or any other specifics - if the data does not match i can reject the certificate on those grounds and formally warn based on payroll fraud.

I like you.

>Exactly. Feminism and SJW rage are flawed at their very core, they will die on their own like the hippie movement did.

Feminism will never die

Women instinctively back each other up

that may look like that to you but the cutthroat passive aggressive competition is constant. and in the presence of males it only gets worse. women are their own worst enemies.

Of course but theyll have no problem forming up for gibsmedats

During hippie times women rose up some, the whole "burn your bra" thing, Gloria Steinem, then things died down in the 80's and by the 90's most women causes shut the fuck up.

Starting in 08 things really got risen again, after the financial collapse.

But like said the greatest irony of all with feminism is that men are in fact not their "problem" it's other women that created the situation they hate so much.

Let her take vacation or leave without pay if she has no sick or vacation days left.

Why? Because if you're going to strike you should have a fucking union and you should be making demands of employers, not posing for a damned PR stunt. It's like the "Left" has forgotten what strikes are for and is basically just going through the motions without any real aim or direction.

HR records what's her home address
Rape her

Fucking This!

Those kind of girls don't like employers, dumbass..

>During hippie times women rose up some, the whole "burn your bra" thing, Gloria Steinem, then things died down in the 80's and by the 90's most women causes shut the fuck up.
>Starting in 08 things really got risen again, after the financial collapse.

Feminism is a result of technology. Women act different today because of life options, not ideas learnt at college.

Woman 1900

- cannot compete with men in the employment market, all work is physical
- cannot travel far, limited to horseback or walking on foot
- has to settle for the best man within a 5 mile radius

Woman 2000

- can do many of the same jobs as a man, in a modern office sat at a computer
- has a personal motor car or reliable public transport
- has a wide choice of men, can also use the internet to date

Bullshit cultural marxism theories don't explain anything

If Feminism has gotten worse recently, that's more likely down to the prevalence of internet social media than the broader economic picture

Well mark down, now I know who is gonna be let go on the next round of firings.
I call this method of letting go "The Survival of the Fittest" because there's a clear correlation with being physically unfit and being a militant feminist. Only god knows why, could it be that militant feminists have a low self-esteem and need attention because they don't get any for being a slightly evolved beached orca?

They would be docked a point just like calling out any other day. Is everybody on this board a NEET?

yup, modern feminism is destroying any advantages women have gained over the past century, ironically modern day feminism is actually creating equality between the sexes in a bad way, these dikes don't realize that women dont want to be men and men dont want to be women.

but they only serve to hurt themselves so I dont really care anymore

>women don't show up to work for one day
>mostly minor annoyances, exception being lack of nurses and pediatricians

>men don't show up to work for one day
>MadMax.exe

Feminism is women failing the challenge of leisure.

It is a byproduct of a post-scarcity economy full of creature comforts. When men made their lives easier, they found new bullshit to bitch about. THAT'S when the Marxism came in. It could not beforehand.

They have a wide selection of men, but those men won't marry them. They won't because they don't have to, and because women's average status has risen which means fewer men satisfy their hypergamous instinct.

The result is lower marriage rates, more single mothers,