Discuss

Discuss.

i like ford

>drive a honda
>get lumped in with the calicucks

fug.

>all these cucktrucks

>not a single Euro company to be seen

Makes it clear who the real big boys of car manufacturing are.

East coast is pretty based.

>be in United States of America
>Most popular brands are Ford and GM
who would have guessed

Mexico and Canada?

Japan makes a pretty strong showing here though, especially considering that most of the states dominated by Fords and Chebbys are backwards flyover states with fuck all for population density.

Midwesterners must like walking

kys

t. retard

95-present fords are shit. Get over it

t.has driven ford fleet vehicles since then

Sure.

Even fiat can make a reliable car once in a while

Proof?

>HURR KYS CAUSE EUROPEAN CARS SUCK XDD

get fucked eurocuck

fordcuck so mad he has saved pics of cherry picked odometers to justify his shitty brand. Sad

Also the fact that many Jap cars are built in the states.
>Buy an Accord
>Assembled in Alabama
>Buy a Charger
>Assembled in Canada

WTF DUDGE

The only one that is saved is the million mile van, did you happen to catch some of the straws you were grasping at though?

>too stupid to reverse search

he’s still replying
LMAO @ ur life

>he’s still replying
And yet here you are as well user. Quite the conundrum.

Also, funny how quick you gave up on being wrong.

its like if you arent on the east or west coast you have brain problems

Accords are built in Marysville, Ohio, the Alabama plant builds the Odyssey/Pilot/Ridgeline and Acura MDX

Irrelevant.

>Florida
>Corolla

Two things here, everyone is poor except boomers who move in from New York, and the majority of poor people get a Corolla because back in their native (Hispanic country of choice) those were reliable cars and everyone had them.

The bad thing is because of that + dagumi tax any decent AE85 or AE86 is $10000 dollars

Why is Toyota so big in the southeast?

Fatties drive gm and ford
Gaycunts drive honda
Nobody drives dodge
Niggers and cousin fuckers drive toyota

marketing

Old farts buying Avalons

help Veeky Forums i dont understand
the big three are based out of Michigan so why is there a regional loyalty to a particular brand of truck?
is it certain dealership chains having a monopoly?

In NYC I saw a CR-V rear end an identical CR-V

>tfw live in silverado heartland
>tfw live in uber liberal mid size white collar city
>tfw i see more prius'es and teslas than i do silverados
>CR-V's and crosstreks are probably the most popular new vehicles though
also why does the southeast of all places buy mostly toyotas?

>colorado
>subaru
like pottery

>Washington
>Subaru Outback
Yeah

>Unironically using the term flyover states

Real America is back and in the process of politically pushing the libtard coasts into the sea

retired folk love toyotas
camry, avalon, everything.

What is there to discuss, if you need a rugged car with off road capabilities you buy an Outback, nothing new there. They are known to be indestructible for a reason.

If that's real America, then real America is really fucking retarded. What a shame.

>real America is really fucking retarded

No change here.

Yeah and trucks are a fucking godsend, especially when they have tow mirrors and can't crowd next to eachother. All I have to do to lane split anywhere is duck a little. And they can't see me, rage, and try and cut me off, because they're in their big ass trucks and any movement would hit the next guy's oversized tow mirror anyways.

>live in AZ
>brother in law owns a RAM
>Father owns a RAM
>best friend owns a RAM
I feel like I'm the odd man out owning a Challenger.

The other ones you posted are impressive, but any car should be able to get 270k, especially if they're highway miles

In Ohio everyone i know owns either a dodge or toyota

Hawaii has good taste

Found the butthurt midwesterner with a brodozer.

America haters increasingly confined to their LA and Chicago containment zones

>a bunch of empty space votes Republican

That's because most Eurocars are much more expensive than the American alternatives (apart from volvo and fiat). Most people in America can't even afford a Mercedes so it's really not that big of a surprise that Eurocars aren't in the running for the most driven cars in America.

Look at what people in a wealthy area are driving if you want to know what's actually good, not what the masses are consuming.

lmao
>commiefornia cuck detected
have fun while jose and jamal fuck youre waifu

Fuck yea Vermont!

Marketing, the fact that they (and Nissan) have plants in the Southeast that provide tons of jobs

>Deciding what's good based on the apparent opinions of clueless rich people who buy a new car every few years anyway and don't do any of the maintenance themselves

Lol, all the frontier states with actual rugged terrain are dominated by RAM. That's fucking hilarious.

I'd love to see what second place is in Texas, though. I see more RAMs than GM pickups these days. Lot more second and third gens running around than old C and K10s, as well.

Dude, most Euro luxury cars are only as expensive as a decently optioned American truck.

The top sellers are pickup trucks. And that too most are mass purchased by corporations, individuals don't buy them at a high rate abd they are included in the sales figures for the companies. If you simply removed those corporation purchases, Chevy, Ford, whoever, would basically have no sales and wouldn't top any chart. In reality each state is dominated by Honda, Toyota, or Nissan.

I don't have any knowledge of usa geography, but I'm guessing the honda states are poor/liberal shitholes

>a bunch of empty space beat your crowded ass at the polls

I'll take empty space over niggers any day coast cuck

Serves you right you fucking traitor

This is all kinds of wrong. If you look at fleet metrics for cars, Ford and Dodge dominate because it's cheaper to maintain Fusions and Chargers due to parts availability and the comprehensive maintenance schedules.

Even outside of that, the Charger, Fusion, and Taurus all directly compete with Japanese sedans and crush all but Corolla/Camry sales.

tfw there is an AE86 with a F20C going for $16k in your local Craigslist

Actually they're fairly wealthy liberal shitholes except Virginia which is just average and I think pretty conservative.

Does not understand popular vote vs electoral vote