spastic furfag of reviews

raises spork

>now looking at this car through the lens of Marxism
Dislike, unscuscribe and report

kutztown dragon

the e621 of car reviews, you mean

I'm so happy this caught on.

wtf i'm smart now?

I hope you're not implying it isn't true, because it is.

Oh trust me, I know.

oh my god
what the FUCK

antifa car reviews

did you hear what that president tramp... ehheheh i mean trump said this time?

by the way have you heard of this show called rick and morty? very inspiring comedy that's designed for thinking

>le funny voice man
>hates American cars for no reason
>acts like he's better than the owners
almost as bad as doug

>"The 1999 dodge neon"
*raises spork*
>"...is the official car off..."
*farts*
>".....MY DADDY ISSUES....."
*Gurgles in a Gravely baritone incomprehensibly*
>"..This car MOLESTS people.."
*points at ignition leads calling them "electricity runners"*
>"....How is it to drive?...."
*implicate sexual fetish reference*
>"NYAYRGHGHGGAGA.....it's a CARRR....."
*quotes a 20th century literary ideologue for no apparent reason*
>"A HUGE shout out to Jalopnik and Doug"
*Shits self*

Lol

Why do we hate doug so much?
I don't go to his videos expecting technical knowledge, I just like learning about the cool quirks and shit of certain cars.

>I used watch this trash years ago as actual entertainment on a regular basis

Don't worry, I did too- Back when I thought he was taking the piss out of buzzword laden bullshit that gets peddled on places like Jalopnik.

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Was he actually ever good? I just cringe at the thought of going back to check desu

He's dialed the weirdness and confrontation way back in his more recent reviews. Whether that's a good thing or not is a matter of personal opinion.

>*quotes a 20th century literary ideologue for no apparent reason*
So stupid and annoying when he does that. I really can't stand his pseudo-intellectualism.

youtube.com/watch?v=VXrAbG92h0A

oh god don't remind me of that one

>I don't go to his videos expecting technical knowledge

I keep seeing this sort of notion get peddled around Veeky Forums more and more these days, like people are averse to technical knowledge if it doesn't immediately pertain to what they're talking about right that second- And even then everyone is almost always completely wrong, if the propagation of the low profile tires meme is anything to go by. So it begs the question. Where are you cocksuckers getting your "technical knowledge?"

>yfw you let a bunch of horseless carriage enthusiasts shape your opinion on what content you enjoy
Veeky Forums is just contrarian-Jalopnik.

I thought it was cringy before I even came to Veeky Forums

>Getting opinions from Veeky Forums

We get it from fixing our cars, unless you have a car which doesn't require you to constantly repair it, in which case why do you wilfully live a boring life?

His normie tier knowledge doesn't even cover all features. Look at the comments on the s2k video. He missed features on a fucking 2 seater roadster.

If you let Veeky Forums dictate what you like you're a fucking loser. Not to say I like regular furry reviews but in general if you do this you're a fucking little bitch if you let some unwashed autistic mouthbreather from this website dictate what you should or shouldn't enjoy.

Pmt

You are obscenely angry

My car is probably older than your dad, I've spun a wrench in my life.

I-is it bad that I would let him review my car for the lols?

>hates american cars
>vagabond falcon
Are you fuckin stupit?

does he really hate american cars? looks to me he has a hard on fo ford.

I heard he crashed that fit that people gave him money to buy and he ended up begging for more money? Anyone got more info on that?

Shut up you stupid cocksucker, go get your fuckin' shine box

It got old after about the 5th review. Shitty voices. Lame jokes. Crap Driving. And garbage opinions.

His Nissan 300ZX review made me angry. All he did was shit on the particular one he was driving for not being the twin turbo model, list incorrect power figures for the Corvette AGAIN, and make shitty "fawnceh" jokes. His Porsche 944 review was shit, too.

The eg hatch review highlights the problems I have with him. He didn't know that the alloys came with the vx, which he'd know if he looked at wikipedia. But he knew the exact bodykit parts for the civics in the first fast and furious.

no he gave it to a college student

Be happy that the average mouthbreather watching his video's will assume those are shitty because of his review, and won't try and buy one, leaving more for us.

>Implying mexicans didn't ruin them all because "cheap turbo car."

>yfw kutzdown was doing us all a solid by making unicorns seem shitty

He gave it away saying that he got a new camera car, it wasn't crashed it just had some wear and I think an alignment issue. He said he bought a new camera car, but he hasn't said what.

I've owned that generation fit, he did that kid a huge disservice

>he did that kid a huge disservice
How so?

youtube.com/user/KutzTravels/videos

vj5pbopejlhcbz4n.onion.link/fa/kutztowndragon/

If I wasted years away at a masters in english, I'd probably do the same

when does he say this lmao?

Holy fuck is that his old YouTube

youtube.com/channel/UCj8zLyueJTKs_ZjUwZ0DU5Q

>reddit
>english major
>has to make everything sexualized and about faggots, like the olds 88
>leaches off others for money and material
>has done drugs
>marxist
I can't say this is too surprising.

The Falcon build was embarrassing. Especially that engine he forced Bruce to cobble together from a bunch of stock parts that didn't fit because he wanted it super retro style. Damn thing still doesn't run right and keeps overheating.

>shits all over the AE86 for gaining large popularity due to initial d but ignores that it was actually popular on the toegay before hand
>shits all over initial d too because muh too slow
>can't be bothered to actually figure out that Corolla GT-S has the same chassis,drivetrain, motor, and everything else as well as being built on the same line as the ae86, but muh ae88 vin so its completely different weebs btfo

>all this while also sucking the Delorean's dick so hard it'd clean the stainless exterior
>literally is only popular because of movies, never actually did anything else noteworthy besides it's looks

>White Guilt 1 of 2
>>brian "the dragon"
>Sex Tourettes

wtf LOL
better save everything before they're deleted

I'm not gonna lie, I put up with the shit jokes and watch him anyways after I've exhausted all the other new car content like roadkill and such, but the fucking Olds 88 video was so infuriating, and seemed like bait to make people mad. There's nothing fucking "gay" or secretly homo erotic about the fucking car, literally nothing but he manages to rant about it being exactly that for like 15 minutes

I've been thinking of making a YouTube channel that takes all of RCRs videos and cutting out all the unnecessary garbage that's added into the video for reddit upboats, but I have a feeling there wouldn't be much video left in most of them

I-I...kinda like him

youtube.com/watch?v=LBXvUhr5l84

>reddit
>english major
>has to make everything sexualized and about faggots, like the olds 88
>leaches off others for money and material
>has done drugs
>marxist
Literally not_our_guy. That's why I love his stuff so fucking much.

I likes the Corvette, Firebird, and GNX.

what

the

fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=JqtriBKIdgY

3:45 ahahahahahaha

He got lucky.

In a different timeline, Jalopshit never promoted his stuff, Reddit banned him for self-promoting, and only his original 5-10 videos exist.

Would probably be better that way too.

So you like him to just be a contrarian? That's cool and all but rcr regularly says wrong shit in his videos and makes unecessary interlude fart jokes and wonders why no one else shared his sense of humor irl. I really wonder what fucking mental gymnastics he had to do to seriously make a video about how an old car from the 50s is all about "repressed homosexuality"

he later admitted he was wrong about the AE88 thing

>>all this while also sucking the Delorean's dick so hard it'd clean the stainless exterior
>>literally is only popular because of movies, never actually did anything else noteworthy besides it's looks

he never said it was a good car

waht in the actual fuck lmao

>So you like him to just be a contrarian?
No, just like him being everything Veeky Forums's not.
>I really wonder what fucking mental gymnastics he had to do to seriously make a video about how an old car from the 50s is all about "repressed homosexuality"
This "mental gymnastics" called history.

VIDEOGAMES

>CVPI review
>youwannalooklikeacopyouwannalooklikeacopyouwannalooklikeacopyouwannalooklikeacopyouwannalooklikeacop
Guess what fucker, I own a P71 and I live in the Emirates. Do the police here use P71? Fuck no, they use toyota SUVs and BMWs for highway patrols. So I wanna look like a cop now, huh? Fuck you. Why didn't I buy a towncar? Because fuck you, that's why, I don't want air suspension and I don't like it's visual style. I wanna drive cheap-ass american RWD V8 landbarge with steelies,cop shocks etc, and I like CVPI cuz muh movies and muh police chases. Fuck you Mr. Regular, not every police unit in the world employed P71s, you stupid shitter.

*farts*

Sandnigger

>>So you like him to just be a contrarian?
>No, just like him being everything Veeky Forums's not.
You mean your a fucking contrarian?

And what fucking historical bases? Are you actually trying to tell me that every man in the 40s-50s-60s are actually sexually repressed homos? I think my boomer grandfather would disagree with you there bud.

RCR was better when he did short, bizarre videos that barely qualified as "reviews." Wasn't that the whole point? Now he just makes boring shit that's clearly padded for length (maximum shekels) and though he tries, the humor just isn't there anymore.

Hell, I want more shit like the Tacoma review, or the Accord one.