I don't think car throttle is that bad especially when you compare it with PEAK CLICKBAIT

I don't think car throttle is that bad especially when you compare it with PEAK CLICKBAIT

>clickbaiting jewtuber turns out to be a fucking moron
More at 11

Who THE FUCK is giving this faggot clicks? He's as bad as Salomo and even worse than Schmee

>CLICKBAIT
this is why hooktube exists

Car Throttle is the Buzzfeed of automotive journalism.

-Lazy and boring list-style writing
-Heavily opinionated car "facts"
-Dishonest writers that gravitate towards the most popular opinions to pander to the lowest common denominator

Just really, really annoying content in general and my guilty pleasure.

>Car Throttle is the Buzzfeed
You're completly right, you can't tell me with a straight face that vehicle virgins isnt worse

underage kids who like cars.

but also people from the ages 18-25 yrs old who have absolute shitty taste

I've never watched a single video from that guy.

At least it's not Jalopnik.

you don't need to

>"I bought an e63s"
>he is actually waiting for it to get made and delivered
>whole video is just pointless

Notice how most of them are over 10 minutes long

>chetiri nedelj nazat

>10 things I hate about the W221 S Class
>all nonsense nitpicks
>one of the complaints is that a giant luxobarge is too quiet

Oh i really struck the septic tank here boys

>my Mercedes
>my Lamborghini
>my my my
Daddy bought all of his cars, he's a rich kid

his dad is literally a billionaire
like his first videos were before his dad sold his company for a billion(?) so he didnt have such good cars and were way better

so how does he afford an e63amg s with such a low userbase compared to others who have a higher subs and views that don't nothing similar to him.

see

Vehicle Virgins had some decent videos, like 3 years ago or so. What happened?

Daddy got rich and bought him fancy cars to pander to 13 year olds

His dad is not a billionaire. He is extremely rich, but not a billionaire.

t. assmad poorfags

fuck off parker

Is it weird that i see car throttle as a bit more innocent and non malicious than buzzfeed or Jalopnik.
They just seem like turbo normies pandering to 17 year olds with their first car rather than mega jews.
It is owned by a cuntish muslim though so maybe it is evil.

Don't give him (you)s

So you mean to tell me that if your dad had hundreds of millions of dollars, you would say "No dad, don't buy me a lamborghini. I want to work a minimum wage job and drive a Civic. Maybe one day I'll upgrade to a new 86!" ?

>his fucking smug face

Nice leap of logic. Most people in that position invest in their children's education and groom them so they can take over the family business and make even more money

These new money faggots will be broke in a generation

I would ask him to give me money for a panther body and a supercharger kit. No fucking job tho. Would rather go to a university and study some fucking history of middle ages and shit.

>i'll drink piss because it's better than eating shit
ok senpai

Anyone know what type of car this clown drives?

Lamborghini Huracan and an m5

It's a shame this guy has any followers. He's the douch who straight piped a fucking S-class.

>most people in that position invest in their children’s education
Yes, Parker is in college, which certainly isn’t breaking the bank. Plenty of money left over for Lamborghinis.

Supercharged Huracan 610-4
Newish S550
And an M5

>supporting youtube and youtube "stars" in any way at all
KYS senpai

Wait what's wrong with jalopnik? Honest question, I'm new here.

It kind of blows my mind at just how unbelievably ignorant this guy is when it comes to cars. Like even streetspeed knows his shit and he is a major dudebro.

>how unbelievably ignorant this guy is when it comes to cars
Can you provide one example of this? I don't think you can. I think you're being judgemental, user.

falcunt levels of potato
he's only got things money can't buy

>Can you provide one example of this? I don't think you can. I think you're being judgemental, user
Umm just watch some of his videos?

I have. I watch nearly all of them.
The only error I've ever seen him make was incorrectly stating a horsepower figure and he corrected himself shortly thereafter.

Still waiting on an example from you. I don't expect to get one though as you're obviously taking out of your ass.

Parker pls leave

Does anyone know the name of his ex girlfriend? Not the one he's with now, the one from about a year ago (see pic)

I want to sex her.

Just stop Parker.

part of gawker media plus all the good writers left when gawker got "shut down"/sold off by hulk hogans giant cock of the law.

She's, like civic-level pretty, for a lambo owner one would expect fucking 14/10 silicone bimbo.

That's how new rich goes broke

Do you see Warren Buffet driving around Lamborghinis?

Jesus shes ugly as balls

As shitty as CarThrottle is, they put some of my videos on their front page and I got lots of views/subs because of it.

Can't really complain about that.

You date a Victoria's Secret model, right?

Yeah, stuff like foreskin