I make $27 an hour stacking shelves. At the end of a 5 hour shift I walk away with $145

I make $27 an hour stacking shelves. At the end of a 5 hour shift I walk away with $145

AMA

How's the weather

do you stack the shelves before or after sucking the dicks?

have you been with the company for 25 years

Sunny and dry
Before
6 months

why is it so fucking hard to find a part time job, Veeky Forums? No one fucking calls back

whos dick did you suck
what shit hole state are you in
are there enough sisters to go around or do you guys share your own

WinCo?

Is it a union gig? What local?

Just a causal job, I live in Aus

Follow up question:
Are your borders really as strict as they say

Oh right on. I'm a casual worker too. The founder of my union was from Australia. Harry Bridges.

It was, not sure if it's as strict now with the new government in place. Pretty sure it's still hard to come by boat but most immigrants here get here by "studying abroad" and then never leaving

wtf that's ridiculous, i'm moving to australia now.

something i've been curious to know

if you've just stocked a shelf, and i come up and take something from it, is that at all annoying?

1. australian dollar is weaker than US. 0.77 to 1

2. thats still 20 us dollars an hr.
what gives?

No, a client that is buying an article is money earned to the business
Basic sales knowledge
I encourage you to keep doing it
T. Shelf stocker

Very expensive place to live here in AUS

cigarettes cost $30 for a pack of winnie blues
a 700 ml bottle of the cheapest spirits is usually ~$40
petrol costs ~$1.15 per litre

No. Not at all.
In reality it'd be slightly more convenient for you to just take it directly from me.
But no one actually expects that

Woolies or Coles?

Woolies

Are your female compatriots as slutty as they seem?

Pretty stupid of you to say $ when you meant AUD.

What do you think the D in AUD stands for, my friend?

He bascially has the same spending power as a mcdonalds usa worker

GTFO

HAHAHA.

Hey fellow Aussie.

I make $23 an hour delivering pizzas. Feels good to be master race :^ )

fuck you

My name is Jamal and I make $1.000.000.000 per hour.

Where does the extra $10 come from?

Except it isn't worth that much less than the American dollar.

It's still $13 USD more than you'd earn in America doing the same job. Face it, you need to raise the minimum wage.
We're proof that it works.

He stacks shelves for a living you expect him to be good at maths?

australia isn't a good indicator of pay rates compared to america for example.

Though a manager would approach 25 an hour.

>I live in Aus
There we go, it all makes sense. You're in the place that gets shit high taxes on everything

Aldi isn't it brah? I applied for a job there

As an ausbrah i can tell you even in australia that is a ridiculous amount of money most places pay $15-$19 an hour for that kind of work so he has a very good job

where?

he's probably doing night shift?

Northern beaches, east coast. North of Sydney. It's even expensive here in Australia standards.

>Be me
>mexican
>Industrial Engineer
>Use to work at an insurance company, claims department
>8 hours per day, worked more than that
>Made $17 USD per day (current exchange)
>$500 USD per month
>Unemployed for almost 3 years

Now you know why mexicans decide to leave the country ;)

>inflation
That explains it. Hope you have fun blo gposting your minimum wage job OP.

If what the other poster said is true and a pack of smokes costs $30 (vs $5-9 states) then his buying power is shit and it is much worse than you are making it out to be. More anecdotal evidence on products without potential sin taxes are needed.

No.. he's making casual loading ontop of minimum wage

How you get paid so much lad my mate gets $21/hr at one of the big 2 supermarkets weeknights and sat

I work at Maccas (3 years experience) currently 19 and I can't get a supermarket job. How did you get it?

prepare to give up more than half of you wage for mortgage or rent, then another for electricity/utilities/water, a days pay a month for mobile phone and internet access, and thats before we factor in food, travel and entertainment.

this country is fucked 6 ways from sunday because our taxes pay for the ageing generation that is a burden on our economy - they slow it by not spending, but rather hoarding and complaining about everything.

how do you feel about the cut backs in wages in nightfill, and the increased expectation to meet your cart quota by at least 2 more per shift.

From memory the quota was set for 6 of 6 hours now its 8 over 6 hours.

I make 29 per hour selling you fuel, and smokes and all the sugary treats we can jam into 100 squares.

they have a scan rate expectation of 900 items per hour averaged over your shift. Thats why they're so fucking miserable and try to throw your groceries on the floor to get you to move quicker.

WOW award from memory is 21.18 for 21 year old, its about 50c lower per age bracket, 25% loading for casual, 25% penalty for Saturday, 50% loading for Sunday. There are also tiers throughout the night that apply specifically in petrol, but im not sure if they stretch across to Supers. but they're negligible and only apply for 1 or 2 hours each.

I have an Australian bud that says that old people should be ground up into soylent green.
I get it now.

Lying faggot or nepatism?

you need to lie on ur resume

wtf how

No they don't. My Aldi slaves are great. They don't look that miserable either.

Then move to Korea, where the old people don't have any rights and have to literally suck dicks to survive.

if you pay $$$, no