imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SNzEwaWhUWlZzN28

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8

>Texture replacements
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SM2dHT20xTWlieGc

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw.php?i=X8aFHVtu

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/solidified-potions.53332/
ufile.io/gcoow
ufile.io/fejgc
github.com/GreatestAlly/Shekels
forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-beyond-the-forgotten-ages-mod.58568/
forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/in-game-creations-screenshots.91/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wish we got more good art like this.

Does anyone have that picture with the house idea roll numbers?

0 creativity rn

Ask and ye shall receive.

post mod list now

God tier
Googly Eyes

Whatever Tier
Everything else

Fuck it roll in another hellburger

fucking thorium devs update the mod already
REEEEEEE

Waiting for thorium to update to use it alongside Beyond the Forgotten Ages, Fargo's, Solutions, Magic Storage, Boss Checklist, Recipe Browser, Vanilla Tweaks, Summoner's Association and WMITF. Also thinking of getting Echoes of the Ancients.

redpill me on Beyond the Forgotten Ages and

and what user

WMITF

wmitf just adds a tooltip to items that shows what mod they're from, and a hotkey to extend that to ores and enemies you hover over. I haven't properly played with BTFA outside of testing items, but I check things in their discord fairly often. It's pretty heavily WIP, and it's absorbed a lot of smaller mods, with auralite being a recent one that adds dimensions and should be in one of their updates soon. It's already got a few good bosses, with work being done on post ML bosses that don't fall into the boss rush trap calamity does, as well as events called ages, the first of which should be done soon

thanks for the infoI didnt realized that WMITF stands for What mod is this from. I will probably add BTFA to my mod list when Thorium hits.

Not like this

BTFA will also have Frank Reynolds.

bump

flower house
i still dont have blinkroot or moonglow please help

Blinkroot is any dirt block without grass, random bloom time.
Moonglow is jungle grass, blooming at night.

Every time I see this game I'm filled with the desire to play again, no matter how recently it last was.

Does Calamity still throw legendary weapons at you from the start and spawn Profaned shit everywhere post-ML? I liked a lot of its content but balance was in the gutter and its accessories took more grinding than all the vanilla rares besides RoD.

>forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/solidified-potions.53332/
How's this? Looks pretty cool if not a little OP maybe

>download Infinity's mod instead
>can craft unlimited-usage pouches,quivers,rockets,coins(as ammo)
>can also craft unlimited-usage potion that have a huge duration
That mod you listed is a waste of accessory slot and we all know how valuable a slot is in modded terraria

>accidentally installed fargos mod new version over my old version
>now the old version is forever lost because terraria modders don't let you download old versions of their mods for some reason
>now I can't play my modpack which has so many mods that didn't update.

I still have it. Reply if you want me to upload it somewhere.

Yes please

ufile.io/gcoow
You probably dont need the .enabled file

>Mod that straight up lets you cheat is somehow better then a mod where you have to think about what you want and experiment with potion effects
what a faggot

That's chad's furniture mod user, not fargo's souls.
Well, still appreciate the thought

it still does that. calamity isn't very good, but I had fun playing it. Wouldn't do it again since it's items follow it's own balance and ignore vanilla terraria, and overshadow any other mods. End game is just an annoyingly quick boss rush, basically.

I guess I cant read anymore. Thought for sure that was fargo.
There:
ufile.io/fejgc
double checked

>cheat
I dont think you know what that means, dear starbounder.

I sure as hell didn't expect you to reply again
Thanks a million user, I'll be more careful next time I overwrite files.

>if you break a block under a teleporter, anything sitting on the teleporter will remain
Does anyone know if this has any limitations?

Guess I'll check out the other content dumps. I avoided them before because Thorium has more than enough gear and ore combined with vanilla, but I'd like more enemies, bosses, and accessories.

If you put anything below it, it will fall.

Does anyone remember the name of the mod that some user was putting together with ideas from the thread ages ago? I think there was a thread for it on the forums, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was called.

It might be shekels.

Did it give the party girl a huge horsecock?

Why isn't there a desert biome chest?

I thought it might be something like that, but nothing is coming up in search.
It's entirely possible I'm an idiot, though.

>56 hours in
>still have only killed king slime and eye of cthulhu

A lot of things in this game are halfbaked.

If you're using Tmodloader 0.9.2.3, I updated the mod from 0.8 straight to 0.10, so there never was a 0.9 version. Sorry.

Oh sorry, I meant on the forums. I can't play Terraria at the moment for reasons, so I just wanted to look at the sprites and item ideas for reference for some stuff.

>tfw don't want to play with calamity this time because I seriously couldn't experience my other installed mods because of how OP calamity is
>but I really like the equipable minions calamity has, not to mention muh waifus
Why is there no mod that adds equipable unique minions, which can be used with different classes because they do different type of damage and be affected by your class realted items?
I wish I knew how to mod.

fucking how

t-thanks

I played summoner in calamity, the weapons were shitty and very few in number but the waifus were pretty fun. Wish there was a separate mod for them. I probably hate on it more than I should because of my class choice, but I still wouldn't give it another shot. Other mods and vanilla are just too fun to drop for the latest meme mod.

>tungsten melts at 3422 c, normal furnace
>titanium melts at 1668 c, nearly half, and requires reinforced furnace from hell
Not necessarily half baked, but inconsistent.

It's a magical world where gold is stronger than iron, I wouldn't look too deeply into stuff like that.

The waifu bloat in this game is getting to be TOO MUCH
Calamity needs to be stopped and we need to return to a renaissance of classic waifus, like the Dryad, only

But the Dryad doesn't have a horsecock.
Does she?

But which waifu is the hairiest?

No she doesn't, she is pure
The Dryad

The Party Girl is pure, too, you know.

Just for you, buddy.
github.com/GreatestAlly/Shekels

Now editting to conspicuously hide towering penises in half the parallax backgrounds.

>implying I'll ever pull from that repo

>implying I'll ever commit it
>implying I just won't publish it in the mod browser under a very slightly different (unicode) name

Huh, looks like this wasn't the one I was thinking about after all. Thanks anyway, though.

bump?

Horsebump?

bump.

Did someone say bump?

At least roll and pretend you're gonna deliver.

>feel like replaying
>install, start up, go through basic settings (resolution etc)
>select the last character i played on, enter that same "1.3 expert world"
>after like 5 minutes, Moon Lord spawns and kills me
>confused as to why, already lost interest after looking at the giant but super efficient commieblock i made last time, quit and uninstall
>day later, still feel like playing it, kind of
>install, haven't started again
meh

>last character i played on, enter that same "1.3 expert world"
Install mods and restart.

Why am I more hyped over Thorium's bard class update than playing ffxiv stormblood?

Which mods? I've thought about how to make the game more immersive/difficult by removing things like any item that removes fall damage (wings, horseshoe, rocket boots, grappling hook etc) as an example. I don't want it to become bullshit hard to the point where I can't kill every boss 100% solo though.

>bard class
Does it have Starbound-style instruments with .midi style sheet music? If yes, take all of my fucking money right now.

No idea, all it says is that a bard class is coming.

The Calamity devs are gonna stop making waifus

>a literal ponyfaggot dev
>not adding anime waifus
That's like claiming the Party Girl doesn't have a huge equine wang.

Danny Devito?

yes

roll

where can i even download Beyond the Forgotten Ages?

forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-beyond-the-forgotten-ages-mod.58568/

What are the least recognizable surface and comfort items that I can incorporate into a tech build? I mean workbenches that don't look like workbenches, or chairs that can be combined with something else not to look like chairs, that sort of thing.

I need to make a really small space liveable, but the problem is that I don't have enough room to make a false door so I can shadow paint everything and cram it inside.

Are there any mods that cause the backgrounds to behave like Starbound, allowing me to place background walls wherever I want ?

burp

>vore

whats the best wood and why is it rich mahogany

i also love how you can paint any normal wood item red and it looks exactly like rich mahogany

Marble and palm chairs (or dynasty if you can make it blend into a corner) and slime and granite work benches.
The wiki has a gallery for all items of a certain type if that would make it easier.

Glad to see this general's still here. The last thing I remember is fighting the Moon Lord. Has anything else been added? Is it worth doing another playthrough?

Are there lewd mods yet

We need a mod solely dedicated to adding equipable waifu minions, like calamity but no other bullshit.

bamp

we should update this
roll anyways

They've added a few new events like sandstorms and the DD2 crossover invasion. Summoner multiclassing is now viable so I guess it is.

Do people not deliver on these? Rolling to restart the backlog.

dump

How to make a good looking vivarium Veeky Forums ?
My idea is putting glass walls and a mix of Dryad flower/grass walls and I want to have all kinds of flowers growing inside , still debating whether or not plant trees

is there anything similar that I can look at ?

anyone has that super compact commie block picture?

This?

I found the one I was looking for but I didn0t have this, so thank you anyway

Who is your favorite builder on forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/in-game-creations-screenshots.91/ or on Veeky Forums and why? Post some of their builds and say why you like them.