I got a beater truck for daily use. It has a plastic truck liner and it's just a single cab so inside space is limited

I got a beater truck for daily use. It has a plastic truck liner and it's just a single cab so inside space is limited.

What do you do if you need to carry groceries or other shit in there. Shit just slides all over the fucking place. What do you d/o/? Send help.

tie a net in the bed so it makes the bed smaller and they wont roll around as much

are you seriously so helpless you can't figure out how to put shit in your vehicle?

Gas yourself

That makes sense

what kind of fatass has so many groceries they won't fit on the seat beside him?

Bed Extender like this

I shop at Sam's Cuck for most everything

>being this brainlet

I just toss a plastic tote with a lid in the bed if I know I'm gonna need the space inside the cab in my truck, otherwise I just set shit on the floor/bench seat.

First things first take that plastic drop in garbage out cause it's useless and traps water underneath causing rust

>not buying in bulk
do you need help?

I see some rust on the edge of the top of it. I and dealer mechanic had a good luck underneath and there is no visible rust (02 taco in Virginia).

What should I replace it with?

Want this shitbox to last me 100k more miles,has 185 atm

>Falling for the pick up meme
There is the first mistake. You have enough space in the cab.

No man, you truly are retarded if you can't figure this shit out yourself.

>use some tarp straps to hold a rubbermaid in place
>get a BackRack and tie a cargo net to it
>put them on the seat beside you and in the footwell of the passenger seat
>get a Bed Box for the truck, that mount just behind the cab
>kill yourself with an airnailer because your genetic material should not proliferate

Any of these are viable options.

I'm a home owner and it's useful for home owner shit and dump runs, etc

Old minivan is 10x more useful for a homeowner, you will never load it up enough to warrant having an open-air box and now you have these impossible-to-solve problems involving grocery bags and your 400lbs boxes of frozen tendies.

Roll on or spray in

Or nothing at all, pretty much anything is better than drop in liners

FUCK YOU

Na it can't deal with even moderately sized items like lamps, mattresses, chairs, etc

how many fuckin mattresses are you hauling on the reg? do you run some kind of cum-stained whorehouse that requires you to haul mattresses around? that's like something you would encounter once every 10 years.

and LAMPS? a minivan can't haul LAMPS? what fucking LAMPS are so big they can't fit in a Caravan you dickweed?

honestly i feel like you are some kind of garbage picking homosexual antique collector

even those faggots use a van, actually.

In my old truck I just had a 2x6 that I slid in about 2ft from the tailgate. honestly though OP if you cant figure this shit out yourself I don't know what to say. Have fun working at McDonald's lmfao

This is why you buy a Ridgeline

Why did everyone ignore the reasonable post?

The net solution seems cheaper, but this is better for heavier items

kys 2dr cuckold

See those dents on either side of the wheel wells? Cut a 2x4 the width of them across the bed for both. Now if stuff slide it does not go far. Get or make a box the fits snugly between them or one of them and the bed/front wall.

Buy a tool box. Or next time get a fucking quad cab like a fucking smart person. At a minimum get the clam doors so there's room for shit inside. Only morons buy a single cab for daily use.

If ain't diesel, its a toy

How is this not enough room for you?

>ugh why won't this fucking yard jocky just saw all of my 2x4's in half for me already?

A 2x12 is even better.

Hey dumb nigger, he said he was using it for dump runs. No one wants that shit inside the vehicle, and no one wants a fucking minivan

What happens when you want to redo your garden and need two yards of topsoil?

>The minivan cuck with his wife's son wont let up

how about a fucking cardboard box for your groceries, idiot? you know, grocers even used to give people the option of walking out with their stuff in a box so they could walk home with it or whatever. fucking retard

also all the various storage options designed special for truck beds are a thing....

take that shit out right now. those plastic inserts are rust factories. spend the afternoon line it.

so pretty much every non-work truck except for morons that want to roll coal

I had a sheet of plywood in the bottom of my truck for twenty years and it was probably fine. I never looked underneath when I sold it but I assume it was in good shape.

Women like this are why guys like motorcycles

>honey, why don't you try this full face helmet on?
>wow you look great in that, you should wear it in bed sometime and we can "ride" together hint hint

One of these and/or a cargo bar.

the bottom of the bed itself isnt so bad. its the wheel wells.

Fuck off retard, I get cardboard boxes from Sam's Cuck but they slide around. Fucking idiot.

hols shit you can’t literally be this stupid can you? are you real?

there are also usually slots in the truck bed sides to slide in a 2x4, etc

why help him? if he’s literally too stupid to put groceries in his pickup and take them home - nature says he actually deserves to die of starvation. you don’t want him in the gene pool, man.

Anyone who thinks that you don't need a truck is a fucking suburbanite cuck or a city dwelling minority.
I need the cargo and towing capacity all the fucking timing, a van doesn't cut it. Towing with a mini van is a good way to pop an engine.

i popped an engine towing your mother with a minivan, faggot

>I see some rust on the edge of the top of it.
At least clean the grit out because vibration from the plastic liner plus the grit is what wore thru the clear coat, paint, and primer in those rusty spots. Treat those rusty spots by carefully removing just the rust in those specific places. Don't sand the whole place down. If the rust is in a narrow line, then get some cheap sandpaper (like at the dollar store) and take a very small section and fold it half.

Use just that sharp folded edge to sand the rusty line with. Then degrease (91% alcohol from your Sam's Club), then prime, and apply touch up paint when the primer dries. You don't need it super neat when it is under the plastic. What you want is to prevent new rust from forming in the next six months. Periodically inspect every six months and/or before each rainy or salt season and after each rainy or salt season.

MacGyver says to run a rope across the bed. The rope has a knot in it every foot or so. Some of those flip-lid plastic containers sit in the back. Sam's Club probably still sells those flip-lid containers, but if not, lots other stores sell them including my local Costco as of last week. Drill a hole thru the handle on each side and fasten a cord from each side to the knotted rope. The knots stop the cord from sliding around, thus fixing in place the plastic container.

Another advantage of having several of those plastic containers across the back for the smaller grocery items is that they form a barricade. Thus you can put some cardboard boxes or larger boxed items between the barricade and front of the bed.

You should really stress the touch up paint part.
Primer is not water proof. Priming rust won't stop rust. It'll just hide it, and give it a nicer environment to form in.
>inb4 muh epoxy primer

anyone helping this faggot drives a prius and voted for hildog.