Love Live! School Idol Festival General - /llsifg/ #1229: Koware Yasuki soon Edition

Zenkai no /llsifg/! >Current Events
JP: You UR Scouting
EN: Dia UR Scouting

>Download the Game (English/Japanese)
pastebin.com/rPdEjzEr (embed)
>Game Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/
>Event Points Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc/
>Event Cutoff Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897
>Team Builder
designedfor.sakura.ne.jp/nikuma-n/

>Infodump
docs.google.com/document/d/1rL8-DDw8pJVmMPf7V25vCkx8ulOXR74p_-Wz534S3og

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lovelive_SIF_AC/status/876696517263859712
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w3E6Uulp-RmiBfFgs5JUqdejAcrHZFhe1C0Ym-4jwXE/htmlview
time.is,
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So what's up?

Nico-chan a cute.

That's gay, Maki.

Fuck you Maya

Let's talk about the raibus' period. 2D and 3D raibus.

>best subunit saves aqours once again
we truly are in the best timeline

Ruby is the reason I still breathe.

>SM circlejerk
There's no such fucking thing, quit being so fucking retarded. Like maybe 4 people consistently joined those pictionary matches, a lot of people only went once or twice and some of them were even Discordfags. People quit going to them all together, so I don't know why you think an SM circlejerk even exists. It's just a couple of players who organize SM matches, you idiot. We don't fucking sit around and socialize, we just post timestamps here, play a game, and then post about it here right after. If you think it's anything more than that then you need to get your head checked.

I love you, Maru

All Rubypedos must wake up and learn how to admire a truly best girl, like Pana.

Woobs looks pretty gosh darn happy here!

Assuming that they will use the current [center > left > right] pattern:
21st Ai
23rd Kanata
26th Setsuna
28th Rina
30th Emma

Yoshiko/Ruby Arcade Set when?

I love Nico.

Stop trying to pit Rubyfriends against Panafriends, poshn.

Umi is love.

>tfw spent 30 gems on energy so I could grind reward boxes
I feel like an absolute fucking retard but I need more Charms before the next SM

Hug Umi

user I think you might happen to have some really great taste when it comes to selecting school idols to love.

Happy Ruby warms my heart.

I can live without Ruby but it would be really boring without her

Why didn't you just grind during SM. you would at least get something back.

That's true, but if I did SMs I would get anywhere between 40-80k per 25 LP. Grinding Masters gives me 120k per 25 LP. There is the added bonus of getting event points but like I said, I'm retarded.

Why do you guys always need a scapegoat to hate?

>40-80k
Those are low numbers, user. Don't you mean 400k etc?

So close yet so far

That song is going to be amazing
I hope Yoshiko's the center

>scapegoat
What are you talking about? People here do stupid shit that annoy people, therefore they receive hate.
>b-but what if it's falseflaggers
Here's the thing about falseflaggers. If you don't have a persona or identity that can be falseflagged, you won't be falseflagged. It's quite simple.

That Nozomi is such a garbage scorer, even event SRs have a better score boost than this card.

My nigga, she's the 5th best Smile Scorer UR.
>even event SRs have a better score boost
>implying

Unless you never post about any raibu here, it's impossible not to be falseflagged. Obviously those with identities who don't get trips are the easiest targets, but people successfully falseflag using a certain character all the time.

I hope the persona song is for yoshiko

Ignore them and they'll leave it alone eventually. It's hilarious how they bring more attention unto the so-called "attention whores" more so than the people they're actually talking about.
I hope they're not the guys who get pissy with people who actually play the game.

If it's not a personal attack then who gives a shit? I could understand if you're an innocent player who personally receives hate from falseflaggers, but groups as large as raibufags are bound to be falseflagged. You yourself are not being falseflagged.

Valentine's Nozomi is the 5th best Smile scorer at skill level 4

>SRs have better score boost
I hope you're talking about koto/nico/umi because those are the only SRs that will make into a good team.

>koto/nico/umi because those are the only SRs that will make into a good team.
What

>not feeding your idolized to nonidolized for more skill exp

In case you haven't noticed, people attack individual people here all the time for no reason at all. In fact, you're attacking people right now who haven't done a single thing to you personally. Isn't that strange?
In fact, someone could swipe here and pretend to be you replying to my previous reply right now. You can always be falseflagged if you don't use trips; and if you use trips, you can be filtered out and ignored.

Doesn't she only give you like 370 score points

And all those people called this negative attention upon themselves

Who is going to falseflag as me? I'm anonymous. Who gives a shit if someone decided to reply as me, I don't have any identity and I lose absolutely nothing. Nobody here receives undeserved hate.

Why does Honoka keep getting left out whenever someone mentions the "trinity?"

twitter.com/lovelive_SIF_AC/status/876696517263859712

They do it just to fuck with you and get a rise out of you.
>Nobody here receives undeserved hate.
Did you miss the drama with the SM events where they got attacked for no reason? Or are you too new to recall any of this?
No, they all didn't. They pretty much became scapegoats as the new meme of the day as stated.

Event SR Panda Nico, Event SR Nurse Kotori and Pure SR cheerleader Umi all have unique skill activation that stacks on itself. You get X points for every Y points, but X points also count towards Y points.
These get stronger when you have multiple copies of the same card. Ex. a team full of Cheerleader Umis.
Look it up on youtube.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w3E6Uulp-RmiBfFgs5JUqdejAcrHZFhe1C0Ym-4jwXE/htmlview
I don't know just how much that Nozomi's skill strength goes.
You obviously need Charms for these URs to do work. Hope this list helps.

The people you're talking about lose nothing either. You think they care if some anonymous poster gets mad at them for posting in the same place as them? Of course not.

Ohh i get it, its cutie panther

I love BiBi

Because it's about the best SR of each attribute and panda Nico is better than her?

I like Riko.

Yes, I know. I falseflag all the time against people who get on my nerves. Like I said, nobody specifically was being attacked, there were no names thrown around. Groups get falseflagged and attacked, I already said that. I'm saying that individual people who go out of their way to create their own identities and personas here absolutely deserve the hate they get. That's the price they pay for trying to stick out in a community that is built around anonymity. Creating identities is seen as attention whoring around here, and for good reason. The only time people are okay with it is if they actually produce something that requires an identity, like Daxing Dan.

Nobody gives a fuck about Honoka.

Just give up she's too stupid to understand this. You're right Maya you're a victim and everyone is out to get you. You're not the problem, everyone around you is.

Fuck off, Maya

Okay. I don't care if they lose or gain anything, and I don't get angry and rant at people here. I don't falseflag to annoy people either.
I don't get it either. Some of these attention whores have some real issues they need to work with. This is not the place for them.

Didn't that get nerfed? Or did the UR buff just make them less viable?

The latter.

It did but they're still better than low tier UR scorers. My Cheerleader Umi is better than my Idolized Thief Eli and I'm not a whale. If I were a whale with stronger teams that gap would become a lot bigger.

The latter.
Those SRs can still hold their ground, not just as effective as before.

Huh, that's actually a really interesting mechanic. I knew they were OP but I didn't know why.
>Thief Eli
Alright real talk though, Theif Eli is beyond low tier.

Hug Umi.

That's not surprising at all.
Thief Eli is a TIMER based scorer. What the fuck even is that, jewlab?

It's a UR seal dressed up as Eli

My Cheerleader Umi is also close in score to my Constellation Maki (also a pretty shit tier scorer but nowhere near as bad as Thief Eli). It's also much easier to level up the skill of an SR.
It makes me sad I love the card but it's so terrible.

Start a family with Nico.

>Team Builder recommends Charm at SkL 1 for Cheerleader Umi
Holy shit you guys weren't kidding

She gets stronger when you have more scorers too.

I just noticed that. Holy shit that is broken, and I sold one before too. Fuck.

She's neat. I have two of her on skill level 4 with Charms on both.

There has been massive powercreep in this game since Aqours got added. If you look at the UR score tier lists you'll see that the best UR scorers are generally newer cards. It's also become easier than ever to build strong teams with seal idolization + they never balanced SRs around having Charms.
Score based scorer SRs are pretty stupid in all but the best whale teams.

Powercreep is a thing even before Aqours was added.
But now that Aqours cards get pumped out faster than muse cards, the gap keeps getting wider.

>tfw jewlab won't buff or balance anything

Can't wait to play SM with you lads.

How many lovegems do i need if i want to t2?

How do you even get to play SM together? isn't just random opponents online? If there is something I don't know then please enlighten me

We just search for a match at the exact same time.

Does it matter on what amount your MMR is?

>Chika looks like a loli
Stop stealing from wooby. She's already dead.

Use the event points calculator in the OP
Well thanks to the new matchmaking system, all you have to do is sync your times with time.is, post a minute mark like :34 or :45, and then join the match as soon as the minute mark hits and you'll likely get into a match with someone. It doesn't always work, but if 4-5 join at the same time you're bound to get 1 or 2 people. You couldn't do it well before because you could only get matched with people who were around your MMR, but with the new system MMR match making didn't really matter.

Also make sure you're joining technical to have a much smaller pool of opponents.

>MMR system will be fixed
>you can't cheese with normies anymore
>the chinks are in EN now
>Chaser was a humble lad back then
>T3SPAM will probably pay attention at the score tiers now
Last EN score match was the best.

Everything has price. soon Ruby will be getting Riko's artistic ability, Yoshiko's love for video games and Mari's love for metal

>>MMR system will be fixed
>imfuckingplying

Calm down, Maki.

Why is LL art so bad?

these faces looks like they're dying inside

Last SM a lot of us got matched together, as long as your teams aren't shit you should be able to play with us

That sucks, all my teams are shit. I think the only decent team I have is pure

I like Chika more when she shows her huge forehead.

>worst aqours are dying
Noice

>baka trio

It's fine, I got my ass handed to me in the last SM to the same players on certain attributes (Testarosal on Smile mostly, his bitchass has double idolized Pool Honk), but when you finally beat them on an attribute they're weaker at, it's the best feeling in the world.

>tfw whales only got stronger since last SM

I was a little fishy before that SM, but I started whaling a lot harder since then because I didn't want to get my ass handed to me again.

Post pure team?

After looking at it I think this isn't decent at all

>cards not even maxed
Holy shit thanks for the laugh. It will still be fun though, join the matches anyway. At least you have that Wooby, she's pretty good.

Nice day

It's 3 a.m.