youtu.be/szNTIRb09b0

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

ft86speedfactory.com/ecutek-stg1-tune-license-cable-453.html#.Wd7eNctOnqA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mS28NX4UGe0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>How do I join the montage?
See pic related.

First for shitty photos taken at disgusting hours of the morning.

My mr2 next to a corrola wagon with a SR20 in it

>Never added my car to the montage

Update photo on the 86 Celica

Drink counts as food right?

I had to take of the X's on the lights :'(

Yours is the LS in the instructions pic seen in , right?

You don't need proof to update btw

What's good Toyota Br/o/s?

What's the most cost effective engine swap for a 7th gen celica? I was looking at a 500 dollar 5 speed that looks great, but seller described the engine as blown. Didn't get a chance to check the motor out, just walked around it. Obviously the oem motor is best but I figure if I have a fast looking project in my garage I might as well try to do it justice

Sup tg, having issues with my 90 pickup (the red on in montage) it idles extremely roughly and i get no power no matter how much I slam the pedal. any suggestions on where to start? 22re if that helps.

Yep.

new pic for 05 sienna

that was for montage btw

anyway driveway yesterday was pretty

fucking hell sideways

NANI?!

THE VAN HAS DISSAPPEARED?!

Can I update the black 88 mk3 supra beside bluepra with this? I still own it, but rod knock has it grounded for now.

Yea i thought i tripped and replied to your pic last time. My bad user

2ZZ

Spark plug, wires, distributor rotor, distributor cap, air filter. If no difference, check timing

Kek are you guy who said they'll update their pic every thread?

No problemo amigo

can someone tell those /hg/ faggots to make a new thread, or else I'll have to start bugging you guys about civics

Is it possible to discern the trim of a car from the front?

Just about any, but newer ones like to consume oil for whatever reason.

got these. 3 different articles.

do this with the tape

What Toyota would be best as a first car?

I'm making it after i eat, user

Depends on the car

Yes. I missed last thread tho :/

do I have to update this black sw? I just updated the pic to this recently...
my fav is300 poster

renewing my 10/16-17 aw11. proof image first, with osg slap on roof wing thing

here's the collage pic

>expiration date 9/18
You have plenty of time nitga

>toyota ayyy

If it rains tomorrow, I'm gonna play SEB and go sliding after school

Will update your red 87 user. You don't need proof to renew btw.

Forgot to trip

>tfw car still burns too much oil for me to trust sliding right now
New valve seals soon(tm)

o I didn't see that.
here add this 91 JDM turbo on modenas, proof will be a little lantern in the windshield or next to the black sw20 from here

actually that senpai speed stars sticker works too

which one and why?

checked
the dubya because i like my cars 80 and geometrically correct, but the gentle flowing curves of the 90s are great eye candy boner inducers

Translation: E100 Corolla

correct

How much mileage do you have? My Honda definitely needs it since its 204k miles. My supra is only 110k miles but it has an oil leak.

Thanks for another contribution. Is that one yours too?

170k miles on mine. Valve seals are definitely toast because the cylinders like to fill with some oil if it sits. Valve cover leaks but that's fixable with some RTV and about an hour.

Have you popped the cover off yet? How hard is it with that bigass intake sitting on top?

Oh yeah. Intake is easy if you've taken off the exhaust starting with the header

Why do you have to take off the exhaust? Also is yours a turbo?

I just have a pod filter running to the passenger side. Haven't looked at it too much but the gigantic ass intake tube runs straight across the valve cover so it'll be a bitch to get off I'm sure

It's on Supra Mk4 Bilstein Shocks with custom springs. >pic related
The ride drops about 1.25 inches on the front and 1.5 inches on the rear.

On stock suspension I'd say it handles mediocre, but going from stock to lowered shocks and stiffer spring rates it's completely changed the way the car handles. I noticed a improvement in braking, the car doesn't nose dive anymore. I can take sharper turns but more importantly it's easier to predict and feel where the car is headed. Stock SC doesn't feel like a typical 90s Lexus in handling, it's not as soft as a LS400 but not too direct as a MR2, but with this setup it's much closer to being a sporty vehicle. I didn't expect that much of a change just from shocks + springs, but it really is a major improvement.

SEB?
Also are you in Chicago?

Cracked coolant hose
Pic related. There are two tiny hoses about 3" long behind the two heat wrapped hoses in the pic. One of the two tiny ones cracked so I replaced and heat wrapped both.
Yes it's turbo

Super Euro Beat
Chicagoland NW Suburbs

Actually the one on the right are the two coolant hoses I replaced. I wrapped them both together

Oh, that's a bit different then since mine is N/A. Should be p easy then.

Good luck user. Keep us posted

>Cali
That's a good home for her user

>tfw woke up late and couldn't use the blupra to school

good

Thanks, going to try and get it fixed when I finally have some time.

It's a good compromise between cheap, cheap to maintain and relatively modern, in the grand scheme of things.

Reposting mine cuz why not.

Next weekend should be pretty sunny, I think I'll just spend the whole saturday cleaning and detailing it in every possible way (I like spending time with it, I find it relaxing), and a bit before sunset I'll try to get a few nice pics of it, both interior and exterior.

We need more corolla hatches and liftbacks. The modern sedans just aren't cutting it.

Acquired first Toyota. A supercharged MR2. Runs great needs some TLC.

Exhaust rusted out (new on the way), speedometer doesn't work, belt squeal past 6k, paint, worn leather wheel, light switch broke (replacement on the way) usually no power when you open the light but sometimes it works and managed to set off the OEM alarm once.

>toyotafags literally falling off the page

>bumping

People have recommended the corolla for a rallyx beginner car. There are a few models for sale near me in a 5 speed, but different years and trim. Is there a specific one to look for?

Or a Honda entry would work too, I'm not picky, just trying to spend no more than a grand.

do not get double wishbone for rallyx, they are more sensitive and require alignments more

What should I look for in the 1k market, then? I know the gc8 is supposed to set the standard, but I wanted to get my feet wet with a cheaper fwd platform before investing in something 3k and up

whatever is macpherson, cheap, and has readily accessible parts then. remember that rallyx will be very straining on suspension parts

So that rules the corolla back in then? If I interpreted that correctly, the criteria call H for Macpherson struts, which you can grab for the corolla. Junk yard is full of them, too. I guess I'll just look for whatever corolla has the best engine/trans for its year/trim

Thanks boo :)

Welcome!

Did you at least have fun in the rain that rolled through?

Why did they make the BRZ/86 with drive-by-wire? Is there a throttle cable kit for it? I've heard doing a dbw delete would fuck up the ECU.

Is the mkII Celica Supra good or not?

It's alright. Looks kinda cool to some people. Not particularly fast or nimble. Grab it for cheap, get it some nice paint, have fun in your new daily. What do you want to know?

>go to visit a friend
>Her step father has a Prius
>When he remote locks it it makes the same chirp noise as my LS

Kind of getting to me desu.

N-no

Probably for the driver feels or it's cheaper. See the link for a cable kit
ft86speedfactory.com/ecutek-stg1-tune-license-cable-453.html#.Wd7eNctOnqA

toyota has been using the same chip across all models so at the very least i know who in the parking lots drives a yota

I see arguments on normie car forums that say the mark II sucks. Might as well upgrade shit if I get the chance. I actually plan on drifting it, too. I actually wanted a Honda prelude before I learned it was FWD.

I mean an actual mechanical throttle cable so you can directly control the gas and brake without going through the ECU.

It's alright. You won't win ANY races with it though. If you like the look of the car I say go for it. 5m is a retarded engine, I've had a mk2 bottom out while I was messing around, drive 30 miles home, then found a dent in the oil pan. Car still runs perfect. If you really want a performance upgrade, Google around and find the set of coilovers that some guy custom makes, should be like 1400 bucks.

That's the closest thing you can do to eliminate throttle lag user. You can find a cheaper one though.

Nothing wrong with 'em user. They need love too.

Or a Subi. Same chirp.

PAGE 9

Bumpin

It's all good user, maybe next time yeah?
Have some glorious booty and filthy phoneposting

The beast.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mS28NX4UGe0

kawaii

how is owning a solara like

[muffled NRW playing in the distance]

Well I payed $500 for it, it has 380,000km, I cut the exhaust off after the cat, and have put no money in it.

It's pretty great.

Decent mileage lots of room all that nonsense.

Hey Toyota br/o/s

What are some good/cheap tires I can get?
I'm on 16/225s and since I'm in Houston we never get to see cold weather.
If y'all have any experiences with specific tires or even brands, share em.

1996 LS400 near me, garage kept with 50k miles. Might go look at it Saturday, anything in particular to look out for?