COBALT EXPLOSION

are you exposed, are you making money

ECS.TSE (eCobalt) > +15.74%
CNJ.ASX (Conico) > +14.6%

I bought myself into Conico with 10k $. This is a multibagger, they have a cobalt 50/50 JV with a small goldminer called BAR.ASX, which SP shows a higher value with the same fundamentals (the cobalt deposit in Mt. Thirsty, operated by CNJ). They are closing the 5cent gap, I advise you to get in.

I might add,

ECS.TSE :: 980% years performance
BAR.ASX :: 400% years performance
CNJ.ASX :: 150% years performance

CNJ.ASX / BAR.ASX has a greater (4th largest in the world) and higher value cobalt deposit at Mt. Thirsty than ECS.TSE, however the latter has a better marketing campaign over at investorintel.

... and forgot the most obvious

> $42,500 USD per tonne of cobalt as of 14.02.2017

meme this son' bitch to the moon

I'm for CNJ because BAR's SP is based on the same asset (namely Mt. Thirsty) however with better advertising. CNJ is currently closing the SP gap, I believe the resistance is at 7c - 8c next week.

idk what the fuck you even just said. Link me to some investopedia pages to understand this cryptic language of yours. Also, i dont see cnj on robinhood

BAR and CNJ are companies with a similar shares outstanding and initial market capitalisations that have a joint-venture in the same asset, the 4th largest cobalt deposit in the world at Mt. Thirsty in western Australia.

The shareprice movement that BAR experienced is due to the marketing campaign of the Mt. Thirsty project BAR did an their own behalf. CNJ however was a silent under the radar joint-venture partner.

Cobalt price doubled because of the production shortage in the last year and cobalt companies are experiencing a share price boom due to the necessity of cobalt in lithium ion batteries needed for laptops, smartphones and electric cars (lithium-cobalt battery is the battery used in all of the mentioned).

CNJ that is 'still' under the radar experienced a significant share-price raise the last two days, meaning that the market is becoming aware of the undervalued share-price the company has.

Since they own the same asset with BAR (0.10$) that is the fundamental value of their market-capitalisation and their share-price is almost double of CNJ (0,55$), it is to be expected that CNJ will be closing this gap in the following weeks, as it was experienced in the last two days.

In my opinion the expected share-price of CNJ in the next week is 0.7$ or 0.8$, forming a possible resistance at that level. However if BAR goes over 0.10$, the resistance could be even higher.

CNJ.ASX is an australian stock, thus not available on robinhood.

>and their share-price is almost double of CNJ (0,55$)

(0,055$)

>In my opinion the expected share-price of CNJ in the next week is 0.7$ or 0.8$

0.07$ or 0.08$

well thats pretty cool

fug. anyway to get that lithium battery boom in american stocks?

>anyway to get that lithium battery boom in american stocks?

buy GXY or LAC

interesting to see how a good thread fails, in a couple of months people will shit the board with "why didn't I buy"... same thing happend with lithium

thx for the tip OP

nice proxy.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY Veeky Forums AND SHOVE YOUR COBALT UP YOUR ASS

>screenshot

GRAPHITE NEXT

Great stuff OP, I can't get in on this for the time being but this is a 10/10 post and info, gonna be interesting to watch if nothing else in the coming weeks, keep up the dd buddy ro

>CNJ.ASX +12.7%

this is "the user", fuck we've been missing you since GXY

New to this shit, but this seems promising.
Anyone know anything besides eCobalt somewhere in the vicinity of a Dutchie interested to buy in?
Thanks OP

fUCK i read about COBALT back in OCTOBER FUCK

either ways better start watching cocoa and shit

If I wanted to profit directly from cobalt I would be dealing face to face with some African gentlemen.

These companies dont happen to also sell on the nyse do they? Transaction costs are huge for asx

Interesting. Thank you for putting this colbalt meme back on my radar.

EQU on the asx is a exploration and development company with land in Cobalt, Canada. They recently acquired a silver mine up that way which they believe is a real opportunity for unextracted cobalt deposits. They've made some decent gains this month. I'd recommend you check them out.

What about a french fag like me?
Any companies to look for without having to pay humongous transaction fees?

It seems Australians are as good as dwarves when it comes to digging to deep and too greedily.

i will make it short, DYOR and become rich

longterm investor of GXY, sold it to go full graphite and cobalt

winning companies with billion market cap
>BAR - look up threads at hotcopper, banger

and graphite BSM (only asx producer in Madagascar, got contracts and supreme management, got mine etc)

Bar also owns a couple of other mines, so that also explains the price difference.

Thanks very much for the ideas user.

How risky is buying CNJ now? Can they default? Can the price fall back to 0.03? Usually I trade with safe dividend stocks but CNJ caught my attention. Or shall I chose BAR? which of the companies is more stable?

Both ECS and CNJ look too high atm, ECS is pulling back so I'll wait and see if CNJ does as well.

Found Ecobalt Solutions is also on the stuttgart stockmarket, might be interesting

I looked into the balance sheets of conico, Barr, blue tiger, kidman and such but so far it's full of nothing, only loses.
Kidman is pretty big but it hardly make any profit.
Barr made a little bit of profit in 2016 but it was because of royalties, not form actual sales of product.
Some of these companies have been around for a while, does it really take that long for them to make profit? Do hey need to wait for the ore prices to be high enough to actually exploit these mines?
For exemple conico has a blank history from 2011 to October 2016, did they just do nothing?

The mining industry got hit extremely hard during the crisis and only recently recovered. And it would prob take several years before a project becomes profitable. And correct me if im wrong but i thought Barr and Conico only started drilling recently.

Conico looks ready to rumble lads up another 11% today and has been posting 10%+ gains every day for the past few days

So CNJ is up another 25% ...

I hate myself for not taking risks.

There were like 4 high risk ideas with penny stocks so far that I knew of:
-MGT
-Weed stocks
-GXY (Lithium)
-Cobalt Stocks

Which news sources is worth reading to find such great ideas? Shall I maybe create a bot that monitors raw material / metal prices to catch the next hype in mining?

this thread desu senpai

how do us usfags get in on this?

>CNJ 60% since OP posted

how the fuck does this happen, and why the fuck do I keep missing out

GXY still looks good on paper, not over valued with a decent pe ratio. The problem is if the lithium price goes down it won't have the crazy operating margin all lithium producers are benefiting from right now.
GXY is bound to open several other sites in the next few years so maybe go long on it if you think lithium prices won't go too far down.

I never understand why stocks in resources that aren't even PRODUCING are influenced by the daily price of a good.

Do speculators actually assume the price will be the same in 2 years or whenever the cobalt comes out of the ground?

Also nice work Nostradamus

It is probably largely speculation, I doubt many of those investors are planning on holding until the company turns a profit. However, if they have mining claims then their underlying assets would be expected to have increased in value significantly. There is always the possibility of an offer coming from a larger entity looking to get into a market as well.

Now buying right at 45k per ton would be risky, you need to wait if it's forming a staircase/a resistance or falling straight down like a bitch.

Seriously what the fuck is up with the sudden increase? I thought only bitcoin and cryptoshit did that.

>Hey dad did you invest in gold?
>Sure did, son.
>Well faggot while you were busy admiring your 0.001$ gains, you just missed 58.9% gains right now and you're still missing. *waves middle finger*

So what exactly caused it to go up so much? Some gigantic whales? Or some genuine reason we're not seeing? I'd like to believe at least materials aren't based on herd mentality.

>boom explosion
Still hoping someone on Veeky Forums can answer why this is booming so much. It's just not normal for a stock/resource to be so erratic outside of cryptocoins.

It's just retarded speculators, pretty common with spec mining stocks it's the same shit you see with MLS RMX etc. It's been pumped so get ready for the dump back to 0.036 ish I'm guessing.

But cobalt itself raised in price, not the stock/auctions. Right? Can't people sell the raw material like gold and silver?

Cobalt did increase in price, meaning that the underlying resource has increased in price but that doesn't change the fundamentals of the company considering how far away it is from producing. It would take Conico and Barra at least 3 years by my estimates to get the mine operational and by that time who knows how much cobalt will be worth.

The main value in cobalt atm is from the lithium hype both stemming from their use in lithium ion batteries. But the thing is the next generation of batteries are in development, having greater power density and using neither lithium nor cobalt afaik.

Cobalt can't be traded by people because even though the price has skyrocketed its still in the region of 40 something grand a ton so that's still a couple of cents a gram as opposed to silver which is about a dollar or so a gram and gold which is around the 60 dollar mark. Of course one could trade in futures but that's not really accessible for you and me.

Don't get me wrong Conico and Barra have potential in the long term but if you buy at these prices you will suffer heavy losses when the dump happens. Full disclosure I've held Conico since the 0.020 days and recently sold out at 0.084 and will be looking to buy back in once the price drops to a more reasonable level.

My point is never buy a stock when it's already been memed to the moon, if you're worried you'll miss the boat, then you probably already have. I've suffered more than my fair share of losses in the early days this way.

Is AMD memed to the moon?