First car for little bro?

My brother is turning 17 soon and I saved up some money to buy his first car. Basically, he's an enthusiast gear head, not the most knowledgeable but he loves loud V8s and stuff like that.

I thought of buying him a 2011 Crown Victoria with bull bar and all the package but wanted to know if it's a good choice or are there better options (nothing cuck tier like Honda Civic or Toyota Corolla)

Other urls found in this thread:

iihs.org/iihs/ratings/vehicle/v/ford/crown-victoria-4-door-sedan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

4th gen mustang

why is this even a question

You don't want an ex cop car, you want a civilian one. It will be far less abused. Then he can add the cop parts and other stuff as he grows with it. Different rear end gears, different sway bars, JMOD shift kit, etc.
Does he have some dirt on you that's making you buy him a car or what?

get him a little 1980's trucc. a toyota with a loud ass 22R or a D21.

Get him a motorcycle.

Nah he just has amazing grades and overalls deserves it. He always enjoyed going to the drag strip with me so it's my gift to him

>my "brother" is turning 17
We all know it's you underaged faggot

No lol, got a 2011 manual Camaro SS. I wouldn't downgrade for a Ford ever

Buy a 94-95 5.0 Mustang as a running project so you two can have rivalry bantz.

Good job being an awesome brother OP. You're a cool dude. A P71 is a good choice btw. The abuse thing is a meme. You'll be able to tell if one was abused, and you'll be able to tell if one wasn't. It's a case by case sort of thing.
t. Panther autismo

Also, 80s-90s B bodies are a good choice. And G bodies, but they're getting a little expensive.
I'm a little biased but LT1 Buick Roadmaster wagons and Caprice wagons are kind of the coolest things ever.

>The abuse thing is a meme. You'll be able to tell if one was abused, and you'll be able to tell if one wasn't.
it absolutely isn't a meme, but hey, enjoy your cop-farts and 200,000 miles worth of idle hours

Brodie I have experience with these shit boxes. If it runs like shit it was abused, if it doesn't it wasn't. But idk my local department retires everything after 5 years and then auctions off so none of the cop cars get used much at all. If they're abused, at least it wasn't abused for 200k miles.

I had a cop car, it was a great vehicle. Never needed a thing the whole time I owned it.

Don't do it, it'll make him into an asshole. Especially with the trinkets.

OP is such a cool bigbro, keep being awesome

Buy him a minivan so he can take chicks "camping".

Truly bro status.

Idling is what engines are good at. You know those generators that run for centuries? Idling.

It's racers who need engine rebuilds, not cops.

got my brother his first car earlier this year.
feels good man

Your brother isn't an "enthusiast". He's a little poser who won't know his way around a torque wrench.
Neither do you. Bunch of stupid fags. Go buy a spic mustang with a v6.
Dumb little faggot can crash that plastic heap of shit.

>buying your siblings a car
it feels good being a good older sibling

>tfw no gearhead little bro to teach

I actually drive a cop cop as a daily driver. It was just a K-9 thankfully so it wasn't driven a lot. Best damn car I have ever had.

Crown Victorias are trash and you should feel bad for asking about them.

Anyone who buys one is fedora tier for 1 of 2 reasons

>I dont care about cars but I want people to think I’m a cop so they slow down around me
Or
>If cops used it for years then it mist be good

You’ll have it vandalized within the first week of owning one. Ask me how I know this.

what is
>safety
>power
>looks
>size
>power
>reliability on a huge underpowered engine

put a "beware of dogs" sticker on the side and the niggers will stay away

>safety
>power

iihs.org/iihs/ratings/vehicle/v/ford/crown-victoria-4-door-sedan

it only gets worse as you can back in time (as cop cars are probably older), especially for side impacts