Any krauts here own an FC and driven on the autobahn? Did it feel good...

Any krauts here own an FC and driven on the autobahn? Did it feel good? That constant turbo spool at 300 km/h on your way to Switzerland must be surreal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wU40o0Bgu0A
youtube.com/watch?v=Fgjv2MqD0MU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>kraut
>fc
>constant turbo spool at 300k
just no

>implying there are japanese sports cars in germany.
fuck the used car marked here.

I saw a 2001 Mitsubishi Mirage on the autobahn when I was there which made me kek

I've been on the autobahn a couple of times and it was generally just econobox cars going 110mph with the odd panamera or something shooting past at like 140

I didn't see much JDM stuff except for a Galant (weirdly) and a few GTR's/370's.

I'm positive my FC can't go upto 250km/h let alone 300km/h

You’re either trolling or you have a non turbo cause I know from experience it does that plus a lot more.

there's no point in getting a jdm when you can get a used v8 amg for the same money. the cost of japanese performance cars with anything bigger than a 4-banger in germany is surreal.

you could easily plug in the numbers and see that it doesn't, rofl.

Unless you're putting out like nearly twice the power stock. I bet its gearing doesn't even let it go much more than 300.

don't you have an absurd amount of miatas there?

I'm not from Germany, I didn't see many MX5's at all.

Most cars were German or European, the only old/modified cars I saw at all were old VW/Golfs/Polos and the odd Merc/BMW.

That's the UK.

all those bmws
bruh i would die for it

Not that much jdm stuff in Europe.
This is how we roll though.
youtube.com/watch?v=wU40o0Bgu0A

That's like the only Japanese sports car that's not ridiculously overpriced. And even that is changing very clean NAs.

But yes, we have nice BMWs and obscenely cheap usedf AMG Mercedes to make up for it.

>That's like the only Japanese sports car that's not ridiculously overpriced. And even that is changing very clean NAs.

This, either they are overpriced (like 10k for a mk3 supra) or they don't exist. I have been looking for Mazda mx6s today and there are 7 for sale at the moment in germany. If you are not into Mercs or BMWs you are basically fucked if you want a nice coupe or sports car.

I feel you, brah. But nice 6 cylinder E92s are below 10k now. If you need a silver lining.

i dont think FCs can go that fast, they're slow by today's standards in stock form.

>
average BMW

Not too many jdm stuff in Europe.
youtube.com/watch?v=Fgjv2MqD0MU

How much does the E46 M3 cost in Germany? Here in Slovenia I saw one with 200k km and SMG for 20k €, are they cheaper or more expensive there?

ABout the same. A manual one with 150k will cost between 25 and 30 k.