How do I get 100 subscribers on YouTube quick?

How do I get 100 subscribers on YouTube quick?

Other urls found in this thread:

subpals.com/
support.google.com/youtube/answer/6051134?hl=en
youtube.com/channel/UC0gNKhFMg-bKyNNZ_MB3D9Q
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

make a fb page with memes and promote it... after this, promote some video dankmemes on that page

I have over 100 subscribers. I haven't made a twitter of facebook page or anything like that yet. Here's what you do:
>do a bang up job with your videos
>literally just make the best videos you can possibly make, each video better than the last
>shill the fuck out of your videos to your target audience
That's pretty much it.
Quality content beats algorithms and SEO any day. And you want to have something that is repeatable, so that every video is the same in a series of videos. People won't subscribe or binge watch you if your content varies wildly. Find a series that works and stick to it, keep churning out videos on a regular schedule. Stick to it, and don't get lazy with your content, and you'll see new subs every time you refresh.

make good content.

go to a brand new pewdiepie video as soon as he releases it and say "the first 500 subscribers will become millionaires and get a cute girlfriend!"

>make good content
>spam on reddit

Doesn't that get me flagged as spam and bring me disadvantages?

Make original content.

CoinCrack use Visa giftcard bought from drug store

subpals.com/

Stream sport live

I can't really answer this as I have not yet cracked 100 subs.

However, I have seen channels that get FAR fewer views than mine get hundreds of subs. My average video gets about 200 views because I promote them shamelessly online, but I have seen channels that have only 50 views a video getting like 8-10 times the subscribers I have.

Being jelly as fuck of these people, I looked at what they're doing that I'm not.

My conclusion?

It seems to be about having an engaging/emotional presentation style. The channels that get a lot of subscribers seem to actually be enthusiastic about what they're talking about, they express emotions, they seem to care about what they're talking about, they come across as likable.

With my videos, although I know how to get views, those views rarely translate to subs because they're just so fucking dry and boring. I just have this tendency to sound like a dull, droning professor, and it really hurts my channel growth.

Channels with more subscribers than average views are shit. (At least at the 50 view level). People are subscribing but they aren't watching. You want to have people that are psychotically obsessed your videos. Who cares about subscribers, you want people that see your channel as a religion.

No one is going to subscribe to someone who promotes their videos shamelessly. That is the most annoying thing you can do

anyone know if this is legit?

Explicitly against YouTube TOS
support.google.com/youtube/answer/6051134?hl=en

It does work though.

Get a bunch of friends to wear various super hero and/or Disney character costumes a, then act out is a sexual charge and incoherent mindless story to entertain dumb kids and confuse online conspiracy theorist.

study this you-tube channel for a general guide line on what to do: youtube.com/channel/UC0gNKhFMg-bKyNNZ_MB3D9Q

I know this guy was meming
But child oriented channels are actually mad profitable, that's part of the reason youtube has been running off some of their more edgy content creators in favor of promoting otherwise cancerous elsa vs spiderman pregancy battle videos. Shitty parents these days tend to just give their kids an ipad and let them watch youtube videos while they go suck nigger cock/do heroin or whatever it is parents do these days. If you can swallow your pride a little bit there's huge profits to be making there if you're willing to make child videos and do retarded shit to entertain kids. Also especially if you regurgitate and cash in on the most recent meme like that Mommy Finger where are you thing.

i make minecraft videos and get 100 bucks for 1 million views
got 200k subs

just lol at how low the CPM is

latin/brasilean kids mostly tho

i need to get to the spoiled US market, i will try with some new videos with more global content and nice keywords in the future and hopefully it ranks good with the likes of the big fanbase i have

if i still fail to rank in US/north europe and get better CPM i'll just kill myself

I think the easiest way to get a lot of viewers with no personality and minimal effort is to piggy back off of larger topics. For example highlights from a streamer or twitter video's would probably get a decent number of views.

But then you'll get flagged for copyright infringement. Unless you just don't put ads on the video but then whats the point unless you just want the attention.

Shitty parents these days tend to just give their kids an ipad and let them watch youtube videos while they go suck nigger cock/do heroin or whatever it is parents do these days.

Haven't looked it into it yet but I was told that there is a Youtube for Kids app that doesn't run any ads. Of course they have to have the app downloaded but I imagine any half decent parent isn't going to let their young child have free reign of Youtube.

That's fucking awful, opportunities on Youtube have really gone down the shitter, even Youtube itself isn't fun like it used to be. I would never quit my day job for this, but it's almost passive income if you just pump out short, low effort videos.

*>Shitty parents these days tend to just give their kids an ipad and let them watch youtube videos while they go suck nigger cock/do heroin or whatever it is parents do these days.

I can see that with twitter video's but I doubt many streamers would go after you for editing down their content into something that might gain them more viewers.

Post wacky comments on new videos from popular youtubers and have an anime profile picture.

if you are one of the guys getting 1+million views per gameplay video of course you would quit shitty job

all the big youtubers do is "work" 20 minutes playing a videogame daily and they end up getting 150+ million views

once 1 video gets 1 million views, it gives you views forever, so the more 6 figures videos you stack, the more money you stack, so even if they quit, they will have income guaranteed for life, real passive income.

the difficult part is consistently making low effort videos that get 1+ million views each...