Mustang Question thread

I like grabber blue enough, that I'll only buy Mustangs in that color. Grabber blue isn't an option for the 2018 Mustang. How frequently does Ford bring that color back to the Mustang?

How long does it take aftermarket exhaust manufactures to start selling exhausts for new car models? How long after the 2018 is released will Borla sell an exhaust for it, for example?

I'll probably special order a Mustang because my area only gets ones with 10k+ in options. How do you trade in a car for a special order that takes 3 or so months to fulfill? I just don't want to let the dealership leverage the fact that they have the car I specced to fuck with me on my trade in value.

Sell private for under blue book, you'll walk away with a few grand more than trading in.

Think so? It's a 2017 V6 Mustang. Trade in last time I checked was 25-27k CAD. That would save me quite a bit on Canadian taxes.

Bump

Bump

>plz respond

Grabber has been fairly frequent and exhausts are put out really quick. Active is an option and might be hard to beat for practicality. I have a roush axel back+ xpipe and the car is nearly embarrassingly loud.

I want to go for an ATAK, but I've never heard one in person. That said, I doubt the factory active exhaust will be as balls out as the Borla.

I have the atak on my GT and it’s great. I can post a bid if you like.

Expect Grabber Blue for 2019 or 2020. How else will you keep those goys buying your car if you don't create artificial scarcity? :^)

Yea, that would be great! I'm curious to know from someone who's heard one, or in your case, owned one, if the video accurately captures the in person sound.

They're bastards! It's by far the best color Ford has ever come out with. But as much as I love it, I don't want to spend $3,000+ to repaint a brand new car.

Bump

But the orange looks so fucking good though.

I think it looks Halloween themed with all the black trim.

Must keep thread on life support.

I think this looks way better.

>not Royal Crimson
I must be in pleb central

GROSS! Mustangs should have BRIGHT colors. Not something dull that's you'd find on some boring Audi.

All these goddamn BITCH ASS NIGGAS not even posting Guard Green. Literally the best fucking colour for a Mustang of the last 25 years.

>Mustangs should have BRIGHT colors

Said every boomer ever.

>wine colored cars

Ugh, why do companies offer this? Toyota did the same thing with the FJ in its first year and it was universally hated by everyone, they stopped offering the color almost immediately.

what the fuck is the purpose of making your car sound obnoxious? I don't understand

It gives them more of what they crave: delishus attenshun.

They're insecure little faggots, that's why they rice out Mustangs in the first place.

Competition Orange > All

If you can't understand why you'd want a v8 to sound like one then we really aren't going to come to any understanding.
Don't get so rattled it's not like it's as loud as your bus.

Get out of here subaruwrxfandfnadsfaa.

>wanting dull, drab colors.
Nah, you're the old fuck.

>It's fun when your car doesn't sound like shit.

Are the new Mustangs really as reliable as consumer reports claims? They have one of the highest reliability ratings for new cars

>buying the mustang with downs
kys

I like the black and silver the best. Metallic paint looks the best to me though, as I like paint with depth. The other colors all have their nice qualities. Guard Green is nice too. If I was going non-metallic, it would be Race Red. The GT350 looks really sexy in Royal Crimson.

There's nothing to break. That's what I like about American cars compared to European cars. There are mo active swaybars, crazy electronics and what not. Just parts that are cheap to replace, few things to break and bullet proof engines in the case of the Mustang, Camaro/Corvette. Go look at second gen Vipers. They're reliable to this day because there's nothing to break on them.

>being the guy that hates every new iteration of a car, only to grow to like every single one in time and not learning of this cycle time after time

I typically like metallic paints, until I bought my grabber blue Mustang. It looks gorgeous. I've grown to like not having the flake. That said, I saw a gorgeous S4 in metallic grey that looked absolutely stunning at night, under the street lights.

>Grabber blue

Hi middle class 40 year old woman who drives a base model Mustang.

Get a real color faggot. Grabber isn't offered often because its garbage. I only buy my Mustangs in black, but I like other dark colors and white.

>muh edgy, mysterious color
>makes people think I'm dangerous
>being this much of a fag

>Calls black edgy
>Would buy a color meant for women and gay men

Hello 50-something micropenis midlife crisis guy.

Ordering an 18 GT. Should I get Magnetic or Orange Fury?

is that vinyl and what's the colour called?

Either Guard or Magnetic.

thanks