pastebin.com/cmGEBGdc
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/1AMtj88b
pastebin.com/SfpVadKp
youtube.com/watch?v=xxVMfYycUrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No faggot I made mine before you

First for HOWDY PARDNER

>got all giddy that i managed to solve the problem of clipping outfits that i converted to Hardbody
>save them as low and high weight slidersets
>open up the game
>clipping still very much present

Oh for fucks sake ..
Who do fuck i have to blow to get this shit to work ?

why do you keep posting that entirely unimpressive ass

thread's over here faggots

Tell you what, you NV shitters can stay here, the fallout 4 general is here:

The name of the general isn't complete and you didn't linnk the Pre-War thread.

Is it hard to convert outfits? As in, would it be too hard to convert all Type 3 outfits in New Vegas to T6M?

of course it's a "FO4 discussion only in /fog/" fag that's a sore loser

Fuck the prewar shit nobody cares

suck my fucking chode

how do people play without hunger/thirst/sleep?

how do you enjoy exploring when half the loot has no real value besides weak healing?

how can you explore a character without them having those basic drives?

The people will decide which one they want, and I'll comply.

I like that ass. I don't like outrageous looking butts. It's also my first waifu.

oh okay abandoning this faggots general then

NTH FOR FO4 IS FINALLY GOOD

so what the fuck is sigourn's new vegas modlist then you false advertising sack of shitfuck

I don't care for that serious roleplaying, it gets super tedious 1/4 way though. It's great if I can customize it to my liking, like only needing sleep. But all else nah.

>Is it hard to convert outfits? As in, would it be too hard to convert all Type 3 outfits in New Vegas to T6M?

Im trying to convert mod outfits that use CBBE and other variants of it, to CBBE Hardbody.
I do everything just like the tutorial says, nothing clips in the Outfit Studio or Bodyslide but when build them and wear them in game i have all sorts of clipping patches, especially under armpits and on the ass.
They are refusing to morph like they should and its frankly starting to drive me crazy ...

desu I was pretty upset at JSawyer Ultimate's food and water healing. But it all soon changed when I realized how essential it was to the playthrough.

What's the best face replacer for NV that doesn't overdo it with a bunch of resource hogging sameface like NVR3?

Pipe guns replaced by DefenseGun already exists user

Xth for real thread is here:

Fuck off faggotshill.

>1 reply 1 image
lel

I think everyone just uses FCO

>shill for your own thread while bumping the other one

For the past two weeks I've been compiling a mod list I'm comfortable with.

Pastebin related is the plugin list.

pastebin.com/1AMtj88b

Pastebin related is the mod list, completely out of order, but whatever.

pastebin.com/SfpVadKp

I wanted something that resembled vanilla but was much more challenging. I also didn't want any shit that added more spawns, locations, quests, etc. because they generally suck and I don't like those. And finally, I wanted a very easy to follow guide, and this one will be as easy as it gets:

- I provided no more than five separate downloads at once. All mods needed are included in those downloads.
- I provide edited plugins already to work with my mod list.
- I provide edited mods already to work with my mod list (mostly removing unnecessary or buggy meshes/textures and some fixes of my own)
- I provide the merged patches necessary for the mod list to work. And the load order, of course.

Even a moron will be able to install it. Just install mods in provided order, rearrange plugins in provided order, and play. I've been playing for 13 hours already, very challenging playthrough, and I have fixed almost every bug I've come across (the only bugs left is one vanilla problem, and others that have to do with how many plugins you run at once, but nothing that isn't fixed by quickloading your game after you launch the game for the first time).

It also uses vanilla textures and meshes for the most part (except body replacers and special effects, but all of those are optional) so people are free to destroy their performance as they see fit. Weather and lighting mods are also optional. All of the optionals have been provided with merged patches to reduce load order and solve conflicts.

So yeah, in this mod list I did more than any other faggot will ever do for other players.

Tl;dr go bakk to reddit

NVCE is what I use in my mod list™. It's the most vanilla friendly one. NVR uses too much resources that are a hit and miss. Hit for dead bodies, absolute miss by completely vilifying the Legion, like adding a murdered child to the Nipton Town Hall and raped women everywhere.

FCO is fucking ugly and the people look like zombies.

text and image combination made me literally lol to the point my mother asked if I was talking to her

>text and image combination made me literally lol to the point my mother asked if I was talking to her
/r/thingsthathappened

fuck you and your blogposting

>user asks question
>gets an answer
>STOP BLOGPOSTING

I bet you are that one fo4 shill from the other general.

havent been here in a few days actually
summerfags drove me out but I don't think they're awake at this hour

>being this retarded
seems like you're still not "here" to me

woohoo time to install tale of two wastelands and a shitload of other mods, then when the game inevitably fails to launch, uninstall them

Reminder that reddit is notorious for blogposts, reminder that most NV babbies almost exclusively only blogpost, really boggles my balls.

I really like pipe guns, they look great.
But they don't really suit the FO4 system because of the massive amount of guns and ammo you find in the wild.
AND you can't craft ammos. It would've been more logical to be able to craft shitty ammos for homemade guns.
AND guns doesn't need repair.

In fo3 you were forced to use the hunting rifle a lot because even if you find an other weapon you quickly run out of ammo. And if your combat shotgun broke you have to wait until you find another to repair it.

They could've made an interesting system in fo4. But cs:go players don't bother with those things.

>reddit spacing
Please leave

reminder that you're a stupid faggot
dumb frogposter

i just wanted to give back to the general.. :(

Wtf is reddit spacing?

do you just come here to bitch?

>running towards shitty benches to repair your broken stuff is fun and engaging mechanic
Kill yourself you faggot. There was no weapon durability in Fallout 1 or 2 either.

I don't write in english very well so it's clearer for me to write that way.

>not talking about the game
>talking about the way content is arranged in a post instead of what the content of that post is

looks like business as usual for /fog/

What is your native language?

You can repair weapons in your inventory if you have two of the same type.
At least Fo1&2 had different ammo types.

my money's on this guy being the one that started the other general and is still bent out of shape that it got ignored

Baguette

pipe revolver is fine and believable
it's a simple mechanism that is easy to replicate

pipe rifle has a receiver that makes no sense and a dozen tacticool accessories that don't realistically function
it also highlights how bad an idea it is to only have one gun per type of ammunition, because once you're past the rusty scrap tier .38 just becomes 1:1 currency

at least NV's 9mm had a decent unique you could stuff it into

>needing benches to repair
uh, been a while since you played 3 or NV huh

Should I bite the bullet and get FO4? Or has the mod fiasco re-killed it?

My only problem with the pipe guns is all the fucking wood, it has no reason to be there and looks ugly as hell.

wait for steam sales

Creation Club™ isn't a fiasco yet

Is it on sale?

Because this mod thing is a meme that isn't going to work out.

This image of Maria reminds me: holy hell vanilla weapons have so much personality to them. I never ever played the game with the vanilla weapon textures, always used Millenia's WRP. And now I see they are much more special: aside from the obvious "virgin is gone from Maria and Joshua's pistol lost its snakegrip", weapons have different materials and textures on them as opposed to uniform wood and polished dark grey metal.

The only retexture I'm using is the 2019 Detective replacer, though I did install lower res textures afterwards to bring it more in line with the vanilla weapons.

Be a pirate.
Do what you want.
Be free.

Its 30 bucks right now, which isn't terrible. But would you say the DLC is a must-buy? Are lots of mods dependent on them? I can't tell if all the negative reviews are because its legitimately terrible or if people are just memeing.

Millenia is an idiot. His retextures, while definitely of good quality, shit on a lot of the weapons in game and their intended personality/representation.

id say the DLC are a must, robutts because that is legitimately fun building robots to murder buddy with and customize and also to fill up settlements and build factories sweat shops if you like the settlement aspect, and the rest of the DLC are simply needed because a lot of the good mods require them.

I mean, he didn't even try. The trigger and that one thingie on the top of the weapon have all had their color changed to dark grey.

Get the base game and see if you want to expand it.
Automatron is a must have i think because robots are cool and you can craft them.
Nuka world is a little disappointing except if you want to play as a Negan.
Far harbor is comfy.
Others are settlement oriented. Settlement managing is very time consuming so it depends how much you want to play.

Meme asides fo4 is really enjoyable.

Pipe revolver is a nice piece of work. then again, I love revolvers. Cowboy up!

only thing that requires the full suite of dlc right now is the current version of the unofficial patch

the standard recommendation is to pirate all of them because there's no repercussions

that being said I'd say only automatron and far harbor are must buys, with nuka world being a decent investment if you really like the game and wasteland workshop if you actually care about settlements

stay the fuck away from vault tec though

Good? The clean light parts don't make sense and clash with rest of the game.

No, really, wait for a sale or sail the high seas.
This game is maybe worth the $30 bucks if the DLC is discounted, and the DLC has shit reviews because full price is fucking ridiculous.

I didn't buy the DLC, primarily because I didn't know if I'd like the game.

Thanks everyone! I think I will end up waiting in this case. Shouldn't be too long before another sales starts. It's stupid but hate having games that don't have all the content with it. I'm not ready to drop that much money on it though.

I believe the Summer Stale starts on the 22nd actually.

xth for handsome waifus and being happy with life in the Commonwealth because you're with someone you love.

Bethesda STILL couldn't be assed to add a different weapon that uses 5mm ammo.

you encounter an exact replica of yourself wandering the wastes

do you:
A) Kill them, they are a Synth!
B) Fuck them, who cares why
C) Sit down for a rational discussion, given the possibility you might be the Synth in this situation

Did any in the previous games?

Ak-112 in fallou 1 and 2
Assault carbine in NV

d walk away

assault carbine and the OG assault rifles from 1/2
>the only pistols to use .38 rounds are pipeshit and the deliverer

Also forgot the XL70E3

doesn't the rail gun fire 5mm?
If i remember correctly and it does why didn't they make it convert-able so you can use all that 5mm you get and use fucking science to get fancy ammo?

2mm electro magnetic. No it would be impossible to convert 5mm to 2mm. Rail guns fire WHOLE BOOLET while 5mm is just a conventional round with a case and bullet

>C) Sit down for a rational discussion, given the possibility you might be the Synth in this situation

Meme option. Now I realize it's a good thing Bethesda didn't opt for "le plot twist", after all we are human beings playing a videogame, the revelation of being synths means literally nothing to us.

Or make it so that you can load any ammo type in and it just farts it out like a vacuum cleaner in reverse.

Gary. Gary gary, gary.
Gary!

Thats called the Junkjet

Not for ammunition it's not.

increased spawns has it's perks if you want mindless slaughter

Holy shit NV looks like a fun RPG but holy fug the game looks like complete diarrhea.

Every one looks like they're from some shitty CGI where every model looks like they're made of clay.

Why the FUCK does it seriously look worse than 1 and 2?

How come theres no spooky missions in F04?

Who is this saemon daemon?

>Why the FUCK does it seriously look worse than 1 and 2?
like everything else wrong with their games
gamebryo
bethesda modelers
consoles

>museum of witch craft
>its fucking nothing
>salem
>its fucking lurks

dunwich

not quite the level that fo3's swamp hallucinations went to but they tried

Is it that bad?
I do not mind it at all.
I'm to busy having a good time...

Because bad 3D. The closer you get to reality, the better the game has to look. Or it will look like shit.

New Vegas has realistic looking meshes for the most part, so the really bad textures make the game look awful. Even Deus Ex looks better than New Vegas, and I'm not being sarcastic: the low res textures blend in with the low poly meshes.

That's also why Fallout looks better than the 3D Bethesda games (yeah, even FO4): everything in that game has the same level of detail.

I have that, but I also have Real World Damage.
It is a blessing, and a curse. A real fucking pain.
Like, a REAL FUCKING PAIN.

>the original Fallout 3 was never completed
>Fallout 4 turned out to be a massive pile of shit

This is truly the worst timeline. At least we have New Vegas.

Obsidian didn't have much to work with, but they still managed to make a great game.

>but they still managed to make a great game.
youtube.com/watch?v=xxVMfYycUrw

I don't know man, it's just disgusting when a game literally makes me feel sick just by looking at it. At least it doesn't look as bad as Oblivion does, but the animations are even more stiff than it.

Yeah I agree that Deus Ex is better looking, in fact, it's my favorite game and I absolutely love the way it looks. Low poly meshes with low poly textures have a very sweet charm to it.

Wait for Fallout 4: New Vegas.

If it it ever actually comes out, that is.

>If it it ever actually comes out, that is.
it won't

>That's also why Fallout looks better than the 3D Bethesda games (yeah, even FO4)

>le ebin nigger memes

Even if you think NV is shit, then you should also think Fallout 3 and 4 are shit as well. Even then you would be wrong, because New Vegas is the only worthwhile 3d fallout.

sawyer shut the fuck up
go masturbate to your horrendous idealistic dating mechanics

>sawyer shut the fuck up
I love this meme