They still haven't released any track times, any quarter times, or a specific 0-60. What are they hiding...

They still haven't released any track times, any quarter times, or a specific 0-60. What are they hiding? Car goes on sale soon, why are the numbers still a secret?

Other urls found in this thread:

ford.ie/Cars/new-mustang
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chances are high it's the exact same as before because it's just a headlight facelift.

I love how you moron think that it actually matters to 99% of the people buying one. You freaking Americans and your track and autocross wannabe bullshit are amazing.

Do you like how it looks? Can you afford it? Go do a test-drive. Do you like how it drives? Go buy it. It's that simple. As if you're actually good enough to come close to any 0-60 numbers or lap times, don't kid yourself.

>Implying a racer can somehow put the pedal down better than me

Unless you are talking about manuals like the other slow boy racers. Why would I spend over 40k on a slow v8 you eurotrash

Kys Nigger

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Jealous europoor, how's Ahmeds BMW

he's right you know

You know you can get the mustang basically anywhere, right?

Even Ireland gets it
>ford.ie/Cars/new-mustang

When is the exact release date? When can I expect to see and buy the imported US model here in yurop? Dont care about the official EU cucked models.

Yeah at 20% more expensive cause Ahmed didn't make it and the euro cucks don't like that

Sometime in the next month or 2. But with no official numbers it's gonna be shit tier

Protip: most americans here are sick of benchracing as well.
Good Lord, what a terrible post.

>ahmed gets assmad
This is too easy

Hey Ahmed. How are them blonde European girls treating you? Do you kill their husbands before or after they jerk off to you fucking their girls

Go back to /b/.

Why you keep posting that old shitbox?

Because it's my shitbox, something a European wouldn't have, and I have fuckall for pictures on this phone since I dumped everything to my computer. Why do you kerp making abhorrent posts?

Why wouldn't eurotrash have a shitbox?

Not a Mustang with a Minnesota plate.

Can't really see the plate but for all I know you stole that car and drove it to Europe

Doubt its legal to drive with those fender things in europe

Europeans will never know freedom

The factory arches?

Wait so Veeky Forums finally agrees that Chevy is good and ford is shit?