Be on a small light weight object with no outside protection and can easily be knocked over or fall off

>be on a small light weight object with no outside protection and can easily be knocked over or fall off
>better try and brake check a several ton rolling masses of steel and glass
Is there anyone on the road that can even come close to the stupidity of bikers?

Ty for funny webm

>crotchrocketeers will defend this kind of behaviour

>crotchrocketeers
Shit. I really like this name.

>checks to see if his car's alright first before the biker

The absolute madman

Yeah, you.

>the stupidity of bikers

>The Vegas shooter drove a crossover so all crossover drivers are mass shooters.

That is the logic you are using.

I would do the same

Winners don't use drugs.

kek, Americans.

I'm just being a cunt, remember to eat on your binges, tho.

He also was shot to death, as should all crossover owners should be.

Always do, and I stay well hydrated, too.

I've been taking amphetamines for 14 years straight now and look way younger than I am. Perfect skin, perfect teeth, low blood pressure - the whole "faces of drugs" thing is a lie; you just have to not stay up any more than 48 hours at a time.

What'd you get put on adderal as a kid and just work your way up the ladder? Wait you're outta SE Michigan, yeah? So you were probably one of those "troubled youths" and just managed to keep the hard shit in line?

Yeah I got put on adderall as a kid. I still have a script, 1200mg / month IR, I supplement this with street addy/vyvanse, darknet ice, ephedrine, and benzedrex inhalers (hexahydromethamphetamine).

I lived in Flint for 4 years, but currently live in Alabam. I was also FAR from a troubled youth, I never got in trouble and never drank a sip of alcohol til college. Both of my parents were military officers, as a kid my mom was even the base commander at a base I lived at for 3 years. I was in the top 2% on both the ACT and SAT and went to a private school with plaid uniforms and shit. I just got suicidal at one point in college and figured "why not try drugs in stead of killing myself?" I haven't been depressed in years. I also managed to get a CS degree and a mech eng degree while polyaddicted.

>and never drank a sip of alcohol til college.

Christ, who's the square now?

Yeah, I used to be a massive square. I still don't like alcohol though.

Motorcyclists can be as dumb as anyone else on the road. They just pay for the consequences more harshly.

That was so satisfying to watch