Startup ideas

Hey Veeky Forums, hit me with your ideas for any product/service you have. Everything goes, no matter how ridiculous. Need it for a college thing

Why can't you come up with your own idea?

uber but for ducks

A startup that thinks up startup ideas for college kids.

Well Fuck about four years ago I said I wanted to start networking with local businesses to use uber to deliver their products. I tried to get a couple to sign up, foolishly tried contacting uber to see if they would participate, and everyone said it was dumb.

Now uber is fucking doing it. Because I was too lazy to create my own network of drivers

I'm a dumbass with no creativity.
Like grofers?

A nacho cooler for when your nachos are too hot and you don't want to burn your tongue

a website for baby related stuff specifically geared towards hispanics

Make and sell chip warmers.

A service where men pay to remotely control vibrating eggs places inside women's vaginas.

Automated toenail clippers.

That would work with a ebcam feed. I'm talking about a shitload of nerds.

enema waste recycling service

A microwave that has a 'silent' cycle, where it doesn't BEEP LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER.

In Japan they refer to nuking something in the microwave as 'dinging' because of the noise it makes when it's done.

I wanna start my own clothing company, because I think I have good ideas for workout clothes. Shame I'm not a tailor, or know how to do any of the shit required to do it. Thinking of hiring some cheap students to do the annoying parts of the work for me.

So you're just an "ideas guy", but at least you have capital to get off the ground.
If you believe in it 100%, invest in it. Just dont try to memestart it or some other shit cause the chinks will steal your clothes and undercut you out the ass.

My main asset is my youth, as well as my lack of bills to pay. I have a few grand in the bank but really how much could it cost to produce some prototypes at least? I think I could find some struggling fashion students to help put it together for less than the industry standard.

A company that charges hourly to review and tests code for small software companies that don't have their own QA department.

KEK

ever heard of nike , or adidas ?