Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting chatrooms:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

PREVIOUS THREAD:

Lets go NAK!

First for MGM pls

Use these threads to find these rinky-dink little stocks and bet small amounts on them. More than half will lose you money. Maybe 1 in 10 will make you 50% or more.

Ask yourself:
>When was this stock first mentioned? Did I miss the boat?
>Look at the graph for the day. Does it look like it already popped?
>Look at the graph for the week. If you leave your money in this overnight, will it lose you a lot?
>Look at the graph for 1 month, 3 months, one year. Is this stock operating abnormally above its usual price, or did it have a reasonably steady climb to get to where it is now?
>Look at the volume compared to the average volume. Does this stock look like it is getting more attention than usual? Is this the first day or two it has gotten that much attention?

Use these questions and your judgment to vet the picks that people suggest here. You are trying to maximize your opportunities that someone calls out a stock, you see it early, and it hasnt begun a launch yet

Hoping for both of these. If NAK goes high enough I will leave Mr NAK's wild ride for good

I'll dip out of NAK if it hits 2.75+, I'm not going to be so optimistic on the $3 aim that some people have been saying.

This CF live earnings report isn't sounding amazing, but they're saying some interesting things about Chinese need for urea/nitrogen. I'll be keeping an eye on how far the dip goes

I'm hoping it dips at open like it has the past few days so I can get in again

Do you guys have a reason to go in for nak besides technical analysis? Dont think i can trust it especially since i didnt catch the dip.

Why MGM?

I usually dont touch meme stocks but NAK has made me gains a couple of times in the past. It was my first stock. And it seemed obvious to buy in at that dip so I got in right before closing.

Sprint and Dave and Busters have been phenominal this week too. D&B is responsible for over half my earnings and doesnt looom like its finished rising yet.

Now if Mocrosoft will quit screwing around and if T Mobile will quit shitting the bed I will have had a respectable first month.

MGM released its earnings today, underperformed but with a good overall outlook

They are releasing a counter to that Kerstein or w/e report tomorrow. Expecting it to go up until then, and either go to the moon or earths core depending on what they release.

I dont think its too late to get in but obviously it would have been better to buy in atthe dip.

might try to catch a ZSAN dip today

>urre

>tfw my eth shot coins are making me.more money than stocks

What are todays plays lads

you're getting it right now in PM

can you guess the point in time on this chart when I started memeing?

slow and steady folks

Check out CGIX

Pathetic get some balls and buy more memes

3 minute, looking for 2 scalps 2 which biotocks should i scalp or just ride inverse etfs as usual

Its BSTG day, boys

.....at least I hope

Should i sell DTCH, looks like shit. Cheap but , shit

DCTH*

GILD NAK

WSTL always makes it way back to $.80...problem is it doesn't always fall too much.

NAK and ZSAN spiking on open

MGM RIP

In ZSAN at 2.85. Waiting for NAK dip

It is shit. Isnt it about to be delisted?

It should be. It's been trending downward since it went public.

watch GEVO and if it swings up ride the momentum

>HMNY

for a short squeeze slap the ask

Shitty pump and dumb

Holy fuck Play jumped up 3%
I hope Dave and Busters ride never ends XD

URRE here we go!

acur

They're being delisted by NASDAQ soon, so get your profit quick if you're playing that game

It's going to be delisted

ZSAN blasting off. Hope you bought at open

Fuck me I went in NAK instead

nice pop at the open, im dumbly sitting out

Why the fuck is NMM going down their earnings report was great

I cant get a pulse on ZSAN so I'm sitting out, but its a thrilling watch right now

Imagine buying at open without a daytrade. Here we go ooooooh god

I though tit was a good idea to make burgers in the oven at 9 oclock and didnt realize how late it was getting...wasnt able to process that one in time

Check XPO on this dip, may last through tomorrow. Earnings soon.

Hit ACUR on the dip

youre in the dip right now.
this was trading at $3.20 two days ago, before the hit piece.

does anyone know how to "safely" read pump bios. the orderbook from bats I guess isnt enough to run this one. I did get that feel of stangant pump at the 2.99-2.96. Then since the orderbook is bad it just jumps by 2-4 cents every showing.

Fuck me I broke my rule and bought ZSAN before 9:45 at 3.36 and now it's in the morning dip

So EVOK is selling 2.4mil of their shares at 2.90, is this a good thing? The're trying to fund research

its about 3.10 now and currently dropping

Me too man. Just hold it out, yesterday was huge. Hold til you get out at 3.50

your rules?

Will it go back up?

same anons
really think itll go up??

Just when my gambling addiction was getting better, $ZSAN pulled me back in... gl, twats

Whoever bought that zsan dip is a lucky bastard

what is your rule?
“don’t buy before 9:45am dip”?

Should I sell zsan I think I fked up in at 3.33

RNN dip and they got a conference later today

Anyone got some rope? I went big on GNC and now I guess I'm bagholding.

IAG & AUY

Just the morning dip. Everyone gets their dick hard when they hear the opening bell.

Got in on the BIOC dip, let's see how it goes

Morning dip? it started up

Got in GEVO at 1.27. Hoping for a surge up to 1.4 for a quick flip

Granted I'm in at 2.6 but I'm not selling till 3.5+ Got a sell limit at 3.8 but probably gonna adjust that.

fair
thanks user

that depends

did you intend to trade it for quick gains or hold for a week...ya might be surprised how hi this one will eventually go

What makes u think will go higher

Jnug can't offset the memes I'm in too deep

AMD, fooken stahp mate

well i have no idea what its gona do in the next hour but i think its wayy undervalued

take at look at dat pipeline

they could dilute like evok did with jacked up share price to raise funds but that doesnt just happen in middle of the day

Found these using this criteria:

>volume 4.61M +
>1.5 - 6% increase from 52 week low
Best:
$SRC

Shit:
$FIT
$GNC

What do you guys think about $SRC?

Man ZSAN fucking me up.
Hardest part about stocks is always trying to decipher whether it's just dipping or actually in a downtrend.

>Can't sell NAK or ill be marked asca day trader

LET THE MEMES RING TRUE

i know that feel

Should I selll

SRC a good overnight hold?

BTX could possibly take off guys.

>ZSAN
the volume appears to have spiked closer to the open in comparison to yesterdays slow buildup over the course of about an hour

going back to feb 13th is seems a similar and even larger spike in volume occured at the open folowed by a steady drop in volume and subsequently share price

A good way to avoid that is by not buying a stock thats gone up 150% in the past week and is near 52 week highs.

Get in RNN before it goes

timed my jdst hop wrong, got mad and went into jnug when the dipping started. no more daytrades since i sold it.

then again XIV/tvix is a little sketchy and the market in whole is aswell. still didn't take much money out these mistakes. Idk how the market in whole is going to be

When the bell rings people get excited. 20 minutes later volume usually calms down.

Who else is /AMRS/ here?

I've got 250 shares holding until their ER.

Eh still up $300 at 3.0 because I got in at a good price so I'm realistically only stressing about profits and not losses lol.

Seriously

>ZSAN
however a resurgence in volume and share price did happen around 2:30 and 11:30 on those days

I feel like amrs is going bankrupt soon

No thats bad companies change and grow or shrink and deflate they aren't stagnant. This kind of argument never holds especially when new catalysts or factors are being thrown in to the mix.

Are you sure about the conference?

No. Do ACUR

Volume slowing down but price is dropping. Either gonna be a slow up trend over the course of the day or gonna dip again. Up to you how you wanna chance it. But if ZSAN finds good support around 3 I'm betting more that it's gonna rise over the course of the day.

Yeah if it goes well all should be good

Stop limited my GEVO to sell at 1.4. Couldn't pull the order before I saw it wasn't stopping, fucking shoot me

Not a good week so far, time to recover before the weekend starts. Let's go fellas

Why? AMRS seems to be making the right moves. I'm expecting they're going to do better than expected.

Is PTN going anywhere?

Expanding from 6% - 10% range, 685K+ volume found:
>$RAD
>$GE
>