What do?

New England user here.
What do? Single man, 42, $60K budget in cash, active, loves to drive.
Jag F-Pace? Mustang GT (inversting the money I save for this toy and keeping my Kia optima for winter)?

Any other interesting options? I buy new, used car fail 100% time for me)

M2

buy a wife
or a cpo f type

corvette grand sport.

OP here, tried the M2 two days ago. It's a bit too small for me, since I often drive to Canada and need a bit of extra space for stuff, expecially if I bring a passenger along. Tried a 440i x-drive and it's on my short list.

cpo m3 or m4?

Let me see if there's a few at the Jag dealership around here. Slim pickings usually

>mfw I sell jags and rovers
Get a CPO F-Pace or F-Type. Or ask if they have any F-Types that have been sitting for like a year. If they're sick of paying insurance on it they'll give you an employee pin.

Chevy SS with a set of snow tires

this. or a chrysler 300 srt8

2018 Mustang

trash compared to the 15-17

In literally no way?
From performance to sound its everywhere better so far. Except maybe the front. But thats hardly a deal braker unless youre a total faggot.

Or are you a secret ford traveller from the future that is warning us from the new msutangs?

marginal performance improvements are not worth driving a car with downs syndrome.

Volvo XC90

not sporty. cucked engine.

no u have down syndroms

Subaru Crosstrek STI

Oh wait, Subaru doesn't make it because they hate money.

Volvo S60 polestar.

Just test drove a 2017 Mustang GT w/manual earlier today. Handles like a boat, the front feels heavy as fuck.

Loved the Infinity Q60 I tried before but my head touches the headliner, so that's a no go

Volvo XC60 is great IF YOU DO NOT ENJOY DRIVING.

Jag F-pace impressed me. No CPO F-Pace or F-type that would fit right either in the budget or the options I'd like.

Subaru WRX Sti is a sedan. I'd go for the hatch, but I,m betting I can get a better car.

Kia Stinger not here yet

audi s6 with the v10.

Like I said, find a 16 or old 17 F-Type for like 100 grand, they might boot it at 60. I've done it before.