Uhh (2)

Ok here from last thread a couple days ago with an update.

I saw the person who left the note on my car. She's a solid 8/10. How do I proceed?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/18002101/#18002101
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pics

Leave dick pics under her car's wipers.

show us the car.

this
plz stalk 4 me

Don't know what happened last thread but I'll assume she's your neighbor. Ask her if she'd like to check out your car sometime or go for a ride, take her through nice canyon roads, go hiking then get the succ behind a bush. What car do you have user?

Can we see your fucking car

Infiniti G35 Coupe

that chinese restaurant

Nice car user, she wants the D. It's a done deal unless you are beyond mild autism, you new to neighborhood?

Take pic of note in a different angle

lel, womyn having shit taste in cars again.

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/18002101/#18002101

Yeahish. I'm stayingv weith my sister in her apartment while I sign a lease elsewhere. Moving Friday or saturday.

She might not actually be all that interested in cars but wants to approach you, and notice you spend time on your car. Don't autisticly go through the whole mod list explaining what does what off the bat like I've done.

Dude you have nothing to lose, show her your car and offer a fun ride

Holy fuck guys confirmed she's hot. I'm going out to go to harbor freight and she was at her car once again getting stuff. She was on the phone so I didn't disturb her but mid conversation she hovered her hand over my fender and just said "like your car"

Gonna need more pics, of your car or the note, or I'm going to default you as a solid 8/10 faggot.

I have faith in you OP, don't fuck this up!

If you don't manage to bump Into her, then leave a note on her car with your number and slay that bitch

user did you pet the dog yet?

my sides

no one cares about your stupid ass fake notes please take this shit to reddit

If it were a fake note I don't think OP would have posted his car or made it clear he was a nervous sperg

We already established that

1. Its a high schooler
2. You’re being played by her sisters
3. Your car is renaultshit that won’t impress anyone

Grow up OP. Just leave the note you got on her VW and pretend it never happened.

dubs asking the real questions
pet that doggo

get doggo pics

elaborate larp?

well if you are interested in her, you have a non awkward reason to start a conversation

>no sidewalks

why does cletus always have shit taste?

inb4 she's a gold digger and just thinks OP's car is worth a shit ton

If I did this to a qt with nice car I'd just come off as a creep and have no chance of scoring right?

Definitely real

I was worried she was fat or something. Leaving a note once this rain clears up.

I live in a big university town so she probably just goes to college. I work in a body shop so my hours are going to be perfect to leave one.

Are you really this fucking retarded?

I can’t wait to see you come crying to us about how she doesn’t know what you’re talking about and how stupid you feel for falling for the note.

Some thot complimented my Prelude like this before, but then she wrote "PS I wish it was manual."

I mean, bitch, me too, but this is an 18yo car. I think there may only be four or five of these left in my city.

I guess you were to busy slobbing on some dick to read the part where she held her hand over my car and said "I love this car"?

>like your car
>I love your car
Which one is it? I love telling stories on the internet just as much as the next user but this is getting too much.

Fuck idk? I was too busy not trying to be an autist

You can't hide your autism forever. Just be out with it and hopefully she thinks it's cute.

>fellow VQ35DE user
Avoid direct spaghetti injection

fucking hit her up and pet her dog you dumb faggot

Now let me post some things that never happened.
>Be me
>go out to my car
>an army of playboy bunnies has left their phone numbers in my door jamb.
What do Veeky Forums?

anytime you see her walking down the street just go
>hey want a ride?
>ayy sure why not
>where do you want to go?
youre now literally on a date, just dont fuck it up

God I wish that were me

This is fake news , right?

It's real.

I'm going to leave a not on her car asking her if she wants to go for a ride sometime and leave my number once it stops raining.

How do I seduce her if I can't do handbrakee turns though?

It must be run by italians

>How do I proceed?
petting then coitus

auto g35?

drop it in neutral scandiflick turn in, back to drive and give it some jandel

>"Automotive expression"
>Infiniti G
She thinks you have money because you have a luxury car, and she's trying to sound overly wordy to make it seem like she's not just after your seed. You will be her baby daddy 9 months from now, and she will be real pissy when she can't get child support in family court and finds out the G is just another level of shitbox.

Very suave and badass

You say this like it's a bad thing.

Let OP get laid

Just hit the toe-gay with her and blast some super eurobeat. Any girl worth the time would be instantly wet and drop their pantsu.

SHE KEEPS ON BEING AT HER CAR EVERY TIME I GOT OUT I CAN'T DO SHIT WITHOUT BEING STARED AT. I'M GOING TO GO GET MY HYUNDAI ACCENT TO PARK HERE.

Maybe she's waiting for you to make a move user.

user go and talk to her. jesus fucking christ. take her for a ride.

I HATE THE ATTENTION MY $1K BEATER GETS

Just go out and spill your spaghetti already.

>walk up and introduce yourself
>ask her if she'd like to check out the car she seemd interested in
>tell her basic shit, it's fast,comfortable,etc.
>ask her if she'd like to go for a ride sometime
>if she says yes (she will) ask her when she's free
>agree to day and time
It's that easy, you're on your own from here goodluck

holy shit do we have to fuck her for you as well?
GO TALK TO HER

Pull out yer ding dong and ask her if she wants a ride.

Leaves it ambiguous, as she can't be certain if you mean a car ride or a dick ride.
>If she says yes, it's game on.

Mary her and have 5 children

I'll post it again just for you:
"Wanna hit the mountain pass sometime?"

>OP is a 20 y/o with a Nissan sports coupe, and is struggling to deal with the fact that a grill likes him
Holy shit are we blind or what

Iketani is all of us

take her for a ride and have her suck your cock

>the jetta is just her dd
>she keeps her lightly tuned brz in a garage and would smoke the fuck out of op's slow ass

We'll bugger me! You actually DO have a nice car.
I'm tossing up between a 350z and a 350gt.
I prefer the styling of the Z, and they're a tad cheaper, but the skyline has two dinky rear seats and does look pretty bossly when it's all blacked out.
Wat do?

Also, in answer to your initial post, you should leave a not on her windscreen asking if she wants to go for a drive.

she likes to get blacked.

it's not the 60s anymore.

he'll probably crash it also

play the part, OP

Ask her if she wants to go for a drive.
Srsly
I was a betafag once and some girl propositioned me and she asked what I liked doing, i said 'hurr durr cars' so she suggested we go for a drive.
We drove for like an hour to some town and walked around it, got lunch etc, drove home.
Never spoke to her again but that's besides the point. She was feminist bisexual who worked for local council in the recycling department. 3 red flags right there.