Post your favourite Opels, and tell why you like that particular car

Post your favourite Opels, and tell why you like that particular car.

I will start:

Opel Diplomat B with the 5.4l Chevrolet 327 V8

Oh yeah why do i like it, uh oh yes because it has a fucking 5.4l V8.

Bump

Manta

Just look at it.

same

forgot
>why
v8 opel omega with a bodykit

>over head valve cam hybrid
this was some freaky shit.

Kadett GSI Cabrio

Just a regular shidbox from late 80s early 90s, digital dashboard, comfy interior, indestructible inline 4. Also carrozzeria bertone.

riced out corsa is best opel

pre-eu plates were so aesthetic

Manta 400 because I like homologation cars. Non 400's and first gen mantas are cool.

it made the C3 look like dogshit by comparison

the 1968 Opel GT, the lawnmower of sports cars

oh yeah they're hilariously slow but they're a small and a cute

Honestly, really like 1st gen Tigra. Because stylish twitchy and quirky piece of pure untamed 90s goodness.

Hhnnnnggg!!!

Best looking Opel ever made.
Prove me wrong.

Manta B > Manta A

DTM homologation special coming through

similar to any other 4cyl sportscar back then, eg Porsche 914, Alfa Spider, MGs...

these cars look nothing alike apart from both having 4 doors.

>he doesn't know the Omega's legacy

is it supposed to be this one?
still look nothing alike, did some reading and the holdens and omegas do not even seem to share any engines or running gear.
omegas comes with 4 cyl and biggest is 3.2 6, the holdens came with either a 3.6l v6 or a 6l v8

The Omega's platform formed the basis for a whole bunch of Commodores.

didnt they pretty much re design all the opels because they didnt work in strayas deserts and shit?
all the examples i have seen have huge changes done to the chassis like widening/lengthening and then there is the ute thing they did to all of them

so basically the holdens were heavily modified opels, then you could get an even more heavily modified one by getting a HSV

Well as user said, the Commodore is an Opel.
The Holden Commodores where just, Opel Commodors, Opel Senators, and Opel Omegas.

And the new upcoming Commodore will be a Opel Insignia.

So Strayas favourite car is basically just a German mid sized Saloon.

Bump

>coupé
>4 cylinders turbo or V6
>4x4
>cut the wind
absolute madman

which corsa is best corsa?
my corsa is best because HALF OF A CORSA

Opel Rekord B, because it's almost rare and I own one.
>pick relatet

Well, in the broadest sense. But all the previous Commodores were on stretched, widened Opel platforms with different drivetrains and completely different bodywork, they don't share as much as you'd think.

That's pretty cool.
What engine does it have?

Just a 1.7 Liter OHC, but with 75hp, which is not bad considering it's made in 1966.

>Manta
>
>Just look at it.
And it had the "CIH" valvetrain wich is basicly a over head camshaft pushrod design.
Weird little engine but I heared valve clearance was easy to adjust with pliers and a screwdriver...

Kadett C

Small, light weight, simple, cheap, surprisingly well-built for its cheapness... and RWD

I saw one yesterday at the Opel dealer 50 minutes away from my home. Orange, obviously freshly detailed and on some really nice alloy wheels.
I did indeed get a hardon

Bump

Calibra Turbo, because it was a time when Opel dared something

yes I know the picture is a v6.

I thought early Commodores were just Oprls with different engines.

Insignia OPC Sports Tourer

Opel Rekord D

My dad had one.

He was driving home from the night shift and a drunken US-American GI crashed into him. The " girlfriend " of the GI died.
The GI drove a VW Beetle.

I have an old foto of the car around here somewhere

love the musclecar-esque fibes these cars give off

Right car, wrong color